Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proposed protest against wrong target 13:37 - Mar 23 with 2999 viewswarkthisway

No I won't be joining the Evans out protests on April 1st- his only failure has been being slow to react against MM this season - however you can understand why after the Keane and Jewell debacles.
The targets should be Milne and MM- then I would be in the front row!

bentnkuqi

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:35 - Mar 23 with 878 viewshype313

Yep, Mick has a £20m warchest, he would just prefer to spend £10k on a non league player.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Proposed protest against wrong target on 15:52 - Mar 23 with 820 viewswarkthisway

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:33 - Mar 23 by RegencyBlue

MM fair enough.

Milne? He's the monkey, Evans is the organ grinder!

As for Evans only failure being slow to act against MM this season - seriously????

Ok just my opinion- just can't see Evans giving a toss

bentnkuqi

Proposed protest against wrong target on 15:54 - Mar 23 with 810 viewsnshearman1

Proposed protest against wrong target on 15:52 - Mar 23 by warkthisway

Ok just my opinion- just can't see Evans giving a toss

The clue is in your original post. Who was responsible for appointing Keane and Jewell and supporting their debacles?
Proposed protest against wrong target on 16:39 - Mar 23 with 775 viewswarkthisway

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:35 - Mar 23 by hype313

Yep, Mick has a £20m warchest, he would just prefer to spend £10k on a non league player.

So why not come out and say that and offer to resign as he cant do his job ? Sorry don't buy it

bentnkuqi

Proposed protest against wrong target on 16:45 - Mar 23 with 763 viewspointofblue

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:31 - Mar 23 by monytowbray

I can 100% say you are incorrect. If anything, based on what I've heard, we should feel sorry for Milne.

Feel sorry for him? He's being paid huge amounts of money to be a parrot.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Proposed protest against wrong target on 16:46 - Mar 23 with 759 viewsmonytowbray

Proposed protest against wrong target on 16:45 - Mar 23 by pointofblue

Feel sorry for him? He's being paid huge amounts of money to be a parrot.

All I'll say is people at the club wanted to do different to what was done.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Proposed protest against wrong target on 16:49 - Mar 23 with 749 viewspointofblue

Proposed protest against wrong target on 16:46 - Mar 23 by monytowbray

All I'll say is people at the club wanted to do different to what was done.

Actually I can accept that; those on the ground knew which way the wind was blowing. It's interesting that both Milne's comments regarding the rise and the generic emails both have the feel of passing the buck back onto Evans.

From what you know, is our owner secluded in an ivory tower at the moment, not understanding the mood of the fans?

Proposed protest against wrong target on 16:51 - Mar 23 with 741 viewsmonytowbray

Proposed protest against wrong target on 16:49 - Mar 23 by pointofblue

Actually I can accept that; those on the ground knew which way the wind was blowing. It's interesting that both Milne's comments regarding the rise and the generic emails both have the feel of passing the buck back onto Evans.

From what you know, is our owner secluded in an ivory tower at the moment, not understanding the mood of the fans?

Not knowing or not caring, one or the other, from what I've gathered,

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Proposed protest against wrong target on 16:54 - Mar 23 with 734 viewspointofblue

Proposed protest against wrong target on 16:51 - Mar 23 by monytowbray

Not knowing or not caring, one or the other, from what I've gathered,

Thanks. If we're not careful we're going to become a Coventry.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 16:54]

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:04 - Mar 23 with 722 viewsSomethingBlue

Such a misreading of the situation that I'm genuinely impressed.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 17:12]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:10 - Mar 23 with 713 viewsMullet

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:04 - Mar 23 by SomethingBlue

Such a misreading of the situation that I'm genuinely impressed.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 17:12]

I actually dunno how people get to this point. It's like these brand new flat earthers and stuff I guess.

Worries me considerably that we are now shackled to an owner who doesn't want us anymore, and by and large it's reciprocated. I'd be happier with a mental owner/Venky's type scenario at least you can spit fire at those sorts.

The "meh" type attitude from ME might well be catching.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:11 - Mar 23 with 705 viewsmonytowbray

Proposed protest against wrong target on 16:54 - Mar 23 by pointofblue

Thanks. If we're not careful we're going to become a Coventry.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 16:54]

Agree. Now is the time to battle Evans and no one else IMO.

TWTD never forgets…

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:13 - Mar 23 with 696 viewsLord_Lucan

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:11 - Mar 23 by monytowbray

Agree. Now is the time to battle Evans and no one else IMO.

I still want a managerial change. Milne is irrelevant.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:16 - Mar 23 with 692 viewsmonytowbray

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:13 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

I still want a managerial change. Milne is irrelevant.

Fair enough, but it's worrying about the pennies in your back pocket when someone's just stole your credit card pin.

TWTD never forgets…

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:17 - Mar 23 with 690 viewshype313

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:10 - Mar 23 by Mullet

I actually dunno how people get to this point. It's like these brand new flat earthers and stuff I guess.

Worries me considerably that we are now shackled to an owner who doesn't want us anymore, and by and large it's reciprocated. I'd be happier with a mental owner/Venky's type scenario at least you can spit fire at those sorts.

The "meh" type attitude from ME might well be catching.

Couldn't agree more.

It's like a marriage that has lost its spark, but neither can afford to leave.

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:27 - Mar 23 with 672 viewsLord_Lucan

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:17 - Mar 23 by hype313

Couldn't agree more.

It's like a marriage that has lost its spark, but neither can afford to leave.

That's a cracking analogy.

The strangest thing though - and I know I've mentioned this before so apologies if old news, but - I have two friends extremely well connected at board level and they are both adamant that ME still has very big ambitions.

I know it beggars belief but these two chaps don't know each other and both tell me the same thing. I wonder how much this Brazil thing has upset the apple cart.

Milne is an ineffective puppet and I feel sorry for him and he should go. I would like to see Milton promoted and the addition of BFJ or GB as director of football.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:34 - Mar 23 with 662 viewshype313

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:27 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

That's a cracking analogy.

The strangest thing though - and I know I've mentioned this before so apologies if old news, but - I have two friends extremely well connected at board level and they are both adamant that ME still has very big ambitions.

I know it beggars belief but these two chaps don't know each other and both tell me the same thing. I wonder how much this Brazil thing has upset the apple cart.

Milne is an ineffective puppet and I feel sorry for him and he should go. I would like to see Milton promoted and the addition of BFJ or GB as director of football.

Quite incredible to read that, it seems to me that he has given up all hope on this club and investment.

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:47 - Mar 23 with 642 viewsLord_Lucan

Proposed protest against wrong target on 17:34 - Mar 23 by hype313

Quite incredible to read that, it seems to me that he has given up all hope on this club and investment.

Tell me about it but the 2 x peeps are straight up people.

Also, when Keane was here and I used to knock about with his brother he used to tell me that ME was really into it and regularly drank in The Cock and Pie prior to a game. Brother Keane was not quite such a reliable source though and was clearly insane.

Proposed protest against wrong target on 18:24 - Mar 23 with 624 viewsitfcjoe

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:31 - Mar 23 by monytowbray

I can 100% say you are incorrect. If anything, based on what I've heard, we should feel sorry for Milne.

Totally agree with this, hope Milne was wearing protection when he got chucked under the bus.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024