Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proposed protest against wrong target 13:37 - Mar 23 with 3000 viewswarkthisway

No I won't be joining the Evans out protests on April 1st- his only failure has been being slow to react against MM this season - however you can understand why after the Keane and Jewell debacles.
The targets should be Milne and MM- then I would be in the front row!

bentnkuqi

Proposed protest against wrong target on 13:38 - Mar 23 with 2103 viewsKieran_Knows

Thanks for confirming.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Proposed protest against wrong target on 13:41 - Mar 23 with 2072 viewswarkthisway

Proposed protest against wrong target on 13:38 - Mar 23 by Kieran_Knows

Thanks for confirming.

You are welcome

bentnkuqi

Proposed protest against wrong target on 13:46 - Mar 23 with 2044 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That's just nonsense though isn't it

Phil said a couple of days ago that position wise, we are probably about where we should be wage wise in the league.

We sold our most important player and replaced him with a conference sub.

The season ticket price fiasco came despite a poor season.

Evans out.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Proposed protest against wrong target on 13:56 - Mar 23 with 2005 viewswarkthisway

Proposed protest against wrong target on 13:46 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

That's just nonsense though isn't it

Phil said a couple of days ago that position wise, we are probably about where we should be wage wise in the league.

We sold our most important player and replaced him with a conference sub.

The season ticket price fiasco came despite a poor season.

Evans out.

It's Milnes crass and insensitive statements I can't stand and the way the match day experience has deteriorated under his management.
I backed MM up until he had tried to pull the wool in saying he had improved the squad when clearly he hadn't and the fact he should have walked if he felt he needed more money - the mans either a coward or just here for his pay cheque

MM and Milne OUT!!!!!!!! .

bentnkuqi

Proposed protest against wrong target on 13:58 - Mar 23 with 1991 viewsartsbossbeard

It's all getting very Life of Brian.

Splitter.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Proposed protest against wrong target on 13:58 - Mar 23 with 1991 viewsLord_Lucan

I don't think Milne has any say in how the club is run.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:02 - Mar 23 with 1972 viewswarkthisway

Proposed protest against wrong target on 13:58 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

I don't think Milne has any say in how the club is run.

What??? His title is Managing Director!!!! Is this a wind up???

bentnkuqi

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:02 - Mar 23 with 1967 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Proposed protest against wrong target on 13:56 - Mar 23 by warkthisway

It's Milnes crass and insensitive statements I can't stand and the way the match day experience has deteriorated under his management.
I backed MM up until he had tried to pull the wool in saying he had improved the squad when clearly he hadn't and the fact he should have walked if he felt he needed more money - the mans either a coward or just here for his pay cheque

MM and Milne OUT!!!!!!!! .

So what would you have preferred mick to do with no money?

I have it in good authority that mick wanted a striker from Dagenham and Redbridge. He was very keen. We asked how much. Dagenham said 200k up front. Or a little more if in installments. Evans bid 60k. Dagenham declined.

So we missed out on Mick's target and got Kieffer Moore instead. Moore was a sub for forest green whereas Hawkins is doing well with Dagenham.

If Evans won't even splash out 200k to replace the striker we sold for 3m to Newcastle, what hope do we have?

Login to get fewer ads

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:04 - Mar 23 with 1945 viewsbluewein

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:02 - Mar 23 by warkthisway

He's a mouthpiece for our faceless owner. The same as Clegg was.

FWIW, I don't hold Milne responsable for anything other than having to feed us the crap that ME tells him to.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:06 - Mar 23 with 1924 viewswarkthisway

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:04 - Mar 23 by bluewein

He's a mouthpiece for our faceless owner. The same as Clegg was.

FWIW, I don't hold Milne responsable for anything other than having to feed us the crap that ME tells him to.

In that case he should still resign out of decency!

bentnkuqi

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:08 - Mar 23 with 1912 viewswarkthisway

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:02 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

So what would you have preferred mick to do with no money?

I have it in good authority that mick wanted a striker from Dagenham and Redbridge. He was very keen. We asked how much. Dagenham said 200k up front. Or a little more if in installments. Evans bid 60k. Dagenham declined.

So we missed out on Mick's target and got Kieffer Moore instead. Moore was a sub for forest green whereas Hawkins is doing well with Dagenham.

If Evans won't even splash out 200k to replace the striker we sold for 3m to Newcastle, what hope do we have?

MMs tactics have driven away 1000s enough said!

bentnkuqi

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:09 - Mar 23 with 1892 viewsGuthrum

He's an MD, not a CEO. Who makes the final decisions?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:09 - Mar 23 with 1887 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:08 - Mar 23 by warkthisway

So you have no reply to my point then..

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:11 - Mar 23 with 1868 viewsJ2BLUE

Milne but not Evans?

That really is genius.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:11 - Mar 23 with 1870 viewswarkthisway

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:09 - Mar 23 by Guthrum

He's an MD, not a CEO. Who makes the final decisions?

Well I can't stand the little runt

bentnkuqi

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:12 - Mar 23 with 1848 viewsbluewein

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:06 - Mar 23 by warkthisway

In that case he should still resign out of decency!

Resign for doing his job...?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:13 - Mar 23 with 1839 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Your missing the point, Who owns the club? Marcus Evans, Who gives the money to the manager? Marcus Evans. So the target should be Marcus Evans and Milne.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:16 - Mar 23 with 1797 viewsGuthrum

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:11 - Mar 23 by warkthisway

Well I can't stand the little runt

He's not that little, if you've ever met him.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:21 - Mar 23 with 1764 viewswitchdoctor

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:08 - Mar 23 by warkthisway

that's what drove me and many others away last season.....I just feel sorry for those of you who 'kept the faith' but have had to endure the same old negative tactics that M M seems to love.
Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:22 - Mar 23 with 1750 viewsPinewoodblue

Sort of understand what the OP is trying to say however Evans is the only person who can do anything about Milne or McCarthy so perhaps the target should be Evans.

Thought the idea of protesting was to let Evans know fans feelings not to necessarily get him to sell the club.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:27 - Mar 23 with 1724 viewsLord_Lucan

No

This is largely just my opinion but I imagine that ME is behind any decision of any importance and Milne is just a mouthpiece. As for the ST's there is absolutely no way that decision was made by anyone other than ME

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:31 - Mar 23 with 1685 viewsJ2BLUE

He's spot on. Milne, like Clegg before him, is a puppet. Evans calls the shots and a surprising amount of people fall for the trick and blame Clegg/Milne.

I bet you stand outside a Punch and Judy screaming at the puppets.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:31 - Mar 23 with 1686 viewsmonytowbray

I can 100% say you are incorrect. If anything, based on what I've heard, we should feel sorry for Milne.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:32 - Mar 23 with 1667 viewsLord_Lucan

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:31 - Mar 23 by monytowbray

I can 100% say you are incorrect. If anything, based on what I've heard, we should feel sorry for Milne.

This echoes my thoughts

Proposed protest against wrong target on 14:33 - Mar 23 with 1659 viewsRegencyBlue

MM fair enough.

Milne? He's the monkey, Evans is the organ grinder!

As for Evans only failure being slow to act against MM this season - seriously????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024