Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a 14:30 - Mar 23 with 2322 viewsLord_Lucan

game even if it was free to get in, I genuinely don't, such is the lack of interest in all things ITFC at the moment.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:32 - Mar 23 with 1566 viewshype313

Considering numerous people have offered their ST to friends and the general consensus is they would rather go to Next with her indoors, it confirms your point.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:33 - Mar 23 with 1547 viewsJ2BLUE

I think you're right but i'm not sure it's really that surprising or damning. I'm not sure we would sell out in the Prem.

I'm just not convinced we have the fanbase to fill a 30000 seater stadium unless it's extraordinary circumstances like a friendly with Barcelona or it's a big cup game etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:34 - Mar 23 with 1544 viewsoldbluestu

You wouldn't, you're talking about Suffolk people they would be moaning about the food and drink isn't going to be free
I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:37 - Mar 23 with 1532 viewsKieran_Knows

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:32 - Mar 23 by hype313

Considering numerous people have offered their ST to friends and the general consensus is they would rather go to Next with her indoors, it confirms your point.

The only reason i'll probably end up renewing my season ticket is so I don't have to spend 23 weekends with the missus!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:38 - Mar 23 with 1519 viewsGlasgowBlue

If they throw in the transport costs I may consider it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:38 - Mar 23 with 1521 viewsJ2BLUE

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:37 - Mar 23 by Kieran_Knows

The only reason i'll probably end up renewing my season ticket is so I don't have to spend 23 weekends with the missus!

RIG definitely not renewing then?

Truly impaired.

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:38 - Mar 23 with 1524 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I reckon between 22k and 25k for Newcastle

Doubt it'll be a sell out which is a surprise as I'd have been adamant at the start of the season it would

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:39 - Mar 23 with 1515 viewsKieran_Knows

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:38 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Ha! Be a shame if he doesn't to be fair, but can't say I blame him!

Login to get fewer ads

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:48 - Mar 23 with 1451 viewsJosebadleg

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:38 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Doubt it'll be a sell out which is a surprise as I'd have been adamant at the start of the season it would

I can't see there being that many as it's Easter Monday and the trains aren't the greatest. Newcastle will probably sell out their allocation but I doubt there will be more than 15k actually in the stadium (not the 'official' figure the club turns out)

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:57 - Mar 23 with 1419 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:48 - Mar 23 by Josebadleg

I can't see there being that many as it's Easter Monday and the trains aren't the greatest. Newcastle will probably sell out their allocation but I doubt there will be more than 15k actually in the stadium (not the 'official' figure the club turns out)

Oh fook - I forgot about the trains

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:33 - Mar 23 with 1352 viewsIllinoisblue

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:38 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Evans should have given the geordies 5k in the cobbold a la Lincoln
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 15:34]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:38 - Mar 23 with 1306 viewsReuser_is_God

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:38 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

LOL

Don't worry Jez, in a few years we'll all be working weekends in DFS trying to shift sofas to any pensioners that are unfortunate enough to walk into the shop.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:38 - Mar 23 with 1306 viewsBluebell

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:48 - Mar 23 by Josebadleg

It is Oliver's big day though so I hope there is a good crowd there for him!
I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:39 - Mar 23 with 1298 viewsReuser_is_God

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:39 - Mar 23 by Kieran_Knows

Ha! Be a shame if he doesn't to be fair, but can't say I blame him!

Darrell Clarke I'll renew, Kenny Jackett I won't.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:39 - Mar 23 with 1295 viewsKieran_Knows

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:39 - Mar 23 by Reuser_is_God

Darrell Clarke I'll renew, Kenny Jackett I won't.

You won't be renewing then!

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:40 - Mar 23 with 1294 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:33 - Mar 23 by Illinoisblue

Evans should have given the geordies 5k in the cobbold a la Lincoln
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 15:34]

Agreed

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:44 - Mar 23 with 1262 viewsfeelingblue

I agree, but I think that a serious push for automatic promotion would get us back into the mid 20s. and promotion to the Premiership would get us up into the late 20s or capacity for the big games.

I don't think that we will ever see the days of 38k again (I was there!), as the club doesn't connect with the local community as it did when I was young.
I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:45 - Mar 23 with 1253 viewschicoazul

10k of them will be Toon Army!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:57 - Mar 23 with 1220 viewsSteve_M

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:45 - Mar 23 by chicoazul

10k of them will be Toon Army!

Especially if they have a chance of getting promoted that day.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:57 - Mar 23 with 1211 viewsSteve_M

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:33 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

I think you're right but i'm not sure it's really that surprising or damning. I'm not sure we would sell out in the Prem.

I'm just not convinced we have the fanbase to fill a 30000 seater stadium unless it's extraordinary circumstances like a friendly with Barcelona or it's a big cup game etc.

Never underestimate the potential for gloryhunters to pop out of the woodwork. There were loads in 2000.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 16:02 - Mar 23 with 1182 viewsClapham_Junction

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 14:33 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

If we'd stayed in the Prem in 2002 after the North Stand and Churchmans were expanded, then I think we would have been selling out 30k every week. We were averaging over 25k the season after being relegated. However, I think the general feeling in the town/county towards the club was a lot better than it is now.

The attendance at this season's derby (23,350) was embarrassing.
I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 16:02 - Mar 23 with 1178 viewsJ2BLUE

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:38 - Mar 23 by Reuser_is_God

LOL

Don't worry Jez, in a few years we'll all be working weekends in DFS trying to shift sofas to any pensioners that are unfortunate enough to walk into the shop.

I wouldn't actually mind working there. Loads of space to move about. I could be a free range human *daydreams*

Truly impaired.

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 16:03 - Mar 23 with 1165 viewsKieran_Knows

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 16:02 - Mar 23 by Clapham_Junction

If we'd stayed in the Prem in 2002 after the North Stand and Churchmans were expanded, then I think we would have been selling out 30k every week. We were averaging over 25k the season after being relegated. However, I think the general feeling in the town/county towards the club was a lot better than it is now.

The attendance at this season's derby (23,350) was embarrassing.

You're not wrong with regards to the derby game. Just highlights the feeling people have towards the club at the moment.

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 16:05 - Mar 23 with 1157 viewsITFC_Forever

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 15:57 - Mar 23 by Steve_M

Especially if they have a chance of getting promoted that day.

There's a fairly good chance of that being the case as well.... a couple of wins between now and then for them and some defeats for Hudds and Easter Monday could be the day.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 16:08 - Mar 23 with 1130 viewsfeelingblue

I am being serious here but I don't think we could achieve a full house for a on 16:03 - Mar 23 by Kieran_Knows

You're not wrong with regards to the derby game. Just highlights the feeling people have towards the club at the moment.

There have always been a fair number of people who won't go to the derby games, because they became such an unpleasant experience.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024