Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook 15:33 - Mar 23 with 8107 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The number of EDL and Britain first stuff I've seen being shared from old school mates, etc.

Normal people most of the time and then suddenly they become racists. Commenting stuff like 'this is what happens when you allow muslims into this country'. Or sharing that photo of the woman on her phone on the bridge with the hijab (think that's what it's called) on whilst there's an injured person on the floor being attended to.

Like seriously.. it's incredible how many people lose their senses. Blaming a whole religion for the actions of one c**t.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:07 - Mar 23 with 3376 viewstaximan

ok, it is now time to come down from your high horse

you have clearly demonstrated what a great person you are

there is no need for you to start anymore threads, the ones you started yesterday were more than enough

year of the rommy
Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:11 - Mar 23 with 3355 viewsJ2BLUE

I think there are plenty of people with these views and when something like this happens it gives the ideal cover to be a bit more open. Most of the time you'd be shot down for having such views but suddenly people speak out in support and more and more feel able to express their opinion.

Lots of it is, as you say, moronic. Some of it I feel is shouted down before it is even thought about for the sake of wanting to prove how non racist/xenophobic you (used generally, not you as in you yourself) are.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 16:12]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:31 - Mar 23 with 3266 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:07 - Mar 23 by taximan

there is no need for you to start anymore threads, the ones you started yesterday were more than enough

year of the rommy

Rommy always comes across as a thoughtful young man whose posts are worth reading even when I totally disagree with him (not that I do in this particular instance) You and your little band of cheerleaders, on the other hand...
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 16:32]
Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:36 - Mar 23 with 3245 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:07 - Mar 23 by taximan

year of the rommy

I think I started one yesterday. I'll start as many as I choose to thanks.

I can't say I'm suprised that you disagree with me though. After your comments saying the same thing on here yesterday.

Nutter kills innocent people and your (like the people I was referring to on Facebook) first instinct is to moan about the religion that is Muslim.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 16:44]

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:38 - Mar 23 with 3212 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:11 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

I think there are plenty of people with these views and when something like this happens it gives the ideal cover to be a bit more open. Most of the time you'd be shot down for having such views but suddenly people speak out in support and more and more feel able to express their opinion.

Lots of it is, as you say, moronic. Some of it I feel is shouted down before it is even thought about for the sake of wanting to prove how non racist/xenophobic you (used generally, not you as in you yourself) are.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 16:12]

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/nintchdbpict000310974266-e14

This was the photo I was referring to. The comments to this picture on Facebook about muslims is just shocking

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:41 - Mar 23 with 3183 viewsArcher4721

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:38 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/nintchdbpict000310974266-e14

This was the photo I was referring to. The comments to this picture on Facebook about muslims is just shocking

This story?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/people-making-alarming-assumptions-photo-10
Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:43 - Mar 23 with 3153 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:41 - Mar 23 by Archer4721

This story?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/people-making-alarming-assumptions-photo-10

That's the one

You should see some of the stuff about that photo on Facebook though being shared by people I know that took it from the EDL or Britain first and all that stuff.

Disgusting

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:53 - Mar 23 with 3088 viewsJustSpivvyChops

No comment on the Facebook stuff, don't use it....portal for wa*kers.

With regards to the terrorist stuff, the evidence over the last 20 years (not just physical attacks of which there have been numerous with massive loss of life, but also the hate preaching and recruitment to terror etc etc) does rather point towards a problem very much centred on/around the Muslim faith does it not?

When a n other terrorist attack takes place we don't all think "oh no, what's gone on here? I wonder who's responsible for this?" do we? We think "those f***ing muslims have been at it again"...............nuff said
Login to get fewer ads

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:56 - Mar 23 with 3058 viewsJ2BLUE

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:38 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Ahh fair enough.

Truly impaired.

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:58 - Mar 23 with 3042 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:53 - Mar 23 by JustSpivvyChops

With regards to the terrorist stuff, the evidence over the last 20 years (not just physical attacks of which there have been numerous with massive loss of life, but also the hate preaching and recruitment to terror etc etc) does rather point towards a problem very much centred on/around the Muslim faith does it not?

When a n other terrorist attack takes place we don't all think "oh no, what's gone on here? I wonder who's responsible for this?" do we? We think "those f***ing muslims have been at it again"...............nuff said

'When a n other terrorist attack takes place we don't all think "oh no, what's gone on here? I wonder who's responsible for this?" do we? We think "those f***ing muslims have been at it again"...............nuff said'

Actually I think 'those f***ing terrorists have been at it again'

The problem you have is you aren't seeing the difference between Muslims (which 99.9% are lovely people) and terrorists.

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:06 - Mar 23 with 3002 viewsvapour_trail

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:31 - Mar 23 by BlueLikeJazz

Rommy always comes across as a thoughtful young man whose posts are worth reading even when I totally disagree with him (not that I do in this particular instance) You and your little band of cheerleaders, on the other hand...

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:06 - Mar 23 with 2998 viewsgiant_stow

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:53 - Mar 23 by JustSpivvyChops

This show is interesting: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/extremely-british-muslims/on-demand/61587-001

Certainly changed some of my preconceptions.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:13 - Mar 23 with 2981 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:06 - Mar 23 by vapour_trail

Now crunch has gone, the 3rd members spot is up for grabs

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:23 - Mar 23 with 2957 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:31 - Mar 23 by BlueLikeJazz

Yes but perhaps too thoughtful, however he is clearly an intelligent lad. But It seems to me he likes to spend slightly too much time winning grace and approval from people twice his age when he would be better off going out and having a little more fun, just some advice. Plenty of time for moralising when he is 50, how I would love to be 18 again. These threads are started to win approval and garner ticks with rounds of back slapping and all to agree how terrible these things are whilst almost gaining gratification from being so superficially caring but whilst really not giving a toss (which is not caring at all), which is what I believe Taximan was trying to say in a roundabout way. Unfortunately the latest generation live in a world where approval and moralising on pretty much anything/anybody is the norm, the liberally enlightened judiciously policing the correct way to speak/behave via social media. It is a daily necessity which is why we end up with Louis Smith s an example feeling like a criminal for saying not very much at all. Which leds me right back to the Muslim question and is kind of why we have allowed ourselves to up in this position which will only get worse going forward.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 17:31]

BOT

on 17:27 - Mar 23 with 2950 views_

year of the rommy

on 17:29 - Mar 23 with 2945 views_

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:33 - Mar 23 with 2918 viewsIpswich1984

I thought the same, likelihood is that there is nothing that she could've done to help, why stop and get in Way?

Pretty sure I would've done the same, that and my fear of needles probably would've meant they would be picking me up off the floor!

Poll: Should there be a lap of honour after the Sheffield United game?

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:36 - Mar 23 with 2909 viewsMullet

year of the rommy

Still bullying a young bloke you clearly envy so much. Says a lot about you lot.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:43 - Mar 23 with 2887 viewsBenters

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:13 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Now crunch has gone, the 3rd members spot is up for grabs

Cruncher is back ...

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:46 - Mar 23 with 2849 viewsJ2BLUE

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:43 - Mar 23 by Benters

Cruncher is back ...

Thank god.

Truly impaired.

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:48 - Mar 23 with 2833 viewsGlasgowBlue

year of the rommy

He's a decent young lad who is clearly quite affected by the recent events and has demonstrated on this board that if he doesn't understand a situation then he is open minded enough to listen to others and learn.

I'm really not sure what a middle aged man like yourself gets out of constantly sniping at him?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 17:49]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:51 - Mar 23 with 2823 viewsBenters

You got the last part right he was a cunit .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:56 - Mar 23 with 2789 viewsGiant_Midget

Things like this good the prefect opportunity to have a cull of Facebook friends, or motivation to delete Facebook completely.
Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:56 - Mar 23 with 2788 viewsArcher4721

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:48 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

He's a decent young lad who is clearly quite affected by the recent events and has demonstrated on this board that if he doesn't understand a situation then he is open minded enough to listen to others and learn.

I'm really not sure what a middle aged man like yourself gets out of constantly sniping at him?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 17:49]

"I'm really not sure what a middle aged man like yourself gets out of constantly sniping at him?"

I'm bookmarking this for future reference.
Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 18:01 - Mar 23 with 2753 viewsGlasgowBlue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:56 - Mar 23 by Archer4721

"I'm really not sure what a middle aged man like yourself gets out of constantly sniping at him?"

I'm bookmarking this for future reference.

Look I understand you're a but lonely but I have to reject your advances.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024