Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook 15:33 - Mar 23 with 8113 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The number of EDL and Britain first stuff I've seen being shared from old school mates, etc.

Normal people most of the time and then suddenly they become racists. Commenting stuff like 'this is what happens when you allow muslims into this country'. Or sharing that photo of the woman on her phone on the bridge with the hijab (think that's what it's called) on whilst there's an injured person on the floor being attended to.

Like seriously.. it's incredible how many people lose their senses. Blaming a whole religion for the actions of one c**t.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 18:06 - Mar 23 with 1676 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:48 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

He's a decent young lad who is clearly quite affected by the recent events and has demonstrated on this board that if he doesn't understand a situation then he is open minded enough to listen to others and learn.

I'm really not sure what a middle aged man like yourself gets out of constantly sniping at him?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 17:49]

I think I've always been open minded about stuff on here for sure

And I also think I've learnt quite a lot from this place too including from people like yourself politically.

I'm actually not too bothered by his nonsense anymore. Not now people see that he looks for a bite from me. This time a year ago, nobody could see it.

As to BorisOrTrevor, you've missed the point quite epically. I've corrected about 5 different people today on Facebook including a long debate/argument in places with a schoolmate from primary school (haven't seen him in years). If it was as you say, would I have not just agreed with them rather than correct them?

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 18:12 - Mar 23 with 1661 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:43 - Mar 23 by Benters

Cruncher is back ...

Since when?

I wonder why he was banned also

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:03 - Mar 23 with 1616 viewsBenters

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 18:12 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Since when?

I wonder why he was banned also

Since about 2 weeks ago.

He didnt get banned.

Vapour fancies me you know xoxo

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:05 - Mar 23 with 1611 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:03 - Mar 23 by Benters

Since about 2 weeks ago.

He didnt get banned.

Vapour fancies me you know xoxo

He had his account deactivated then

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:07 - Mar 23 with 1612 viewsJustSpivvyChops

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:58 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

'When a n other terrorist attack takes place we don't all think "oh no, what's gone on here? I wonder who's responsible for this?" do we? We think "those f***ing muslims have been at it again"...............nuff said'

Actually I think 'those f***ing terrorists have been at it again'

The problem you have is you aren't seeing the difference between Muslims (which 99.9% are lovely people) and terrorists.

You're not wrong.

Over the years the Muslim faith and terrorism have gone hand in hand so I have become conditioned and clearly make no separation between the two anymore subconsciously, I'm sure I'm not the only one, rightly or wrongly.
Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:10 - Mar 23 with 1601 viewsBenters

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:05 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

He had his account deactivated then

That is correct

Gentlybentley

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:10 - Mar 23 with 1601 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:07 - Mar 23 by JustSpivvyChops

You're not wrong.

Over the years the Muslim faith and terrorism have gone hand in hand so I have become conditioned and clearly make no separation between the two anymore subconsciously, I'm sure I'm not the only one, rightly or wrongly.

Wrongly. Definitely wrongly.

My best mate is a Muslim (admittedly not a particularly strict one) so perhaps that's why I'm so defensive of them. People like him don't deserve to be automatically associated with terrorism because they have the same religious beliefs.

And he definetely shouldn't be kicked out the country for those beliefs as said on Facebook today and by taxi yesterday on here.

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:14 - Mar 23 with 1592 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:10 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Wrongly. Definitely wrongly.

My best mate is a Muslim (admittedly not a particularly strict one) so perhaps that's why I'm so defensive of them. People like him don't deserve to be automatically associated with terrorism because they have the same religious beliefs.

And he definetely shouldn't be kicked out the country for those beliefs as said on Facebook today and by taxi yesterday on here.

Taxi didn't say kick them out he said ban religion. It's a bit like when people say get rid of the Royal family... you know it makes sense but it isn't happening any time soon
Login to get fewer ads

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:17 - Mar 23 with 1591 viewsbournemouthblue

The general public are surprisingly stupid, anyone who works in customer complaints will confirm this

It's amazing how many people have simplistic views of complex issues but perhaps that's the mainstream media's fault for watering things down?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:26 - Mar 23 with 1591 viewsBlueBadger

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 16:07 - Mar 23 by taximan

ok, it is now time to come down from your high horse

you have clearly demonstrated what a great person you are

there is no need for you to start anymore threads, the ones you started yesterday were more than enough

year of the rommy

Has this one gone how you'd hoped?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 19:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:37 - Mar 23 with 1573 viewsBlueBadger

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:23 - Mar 23 by BorisOrTrevor

Yes but perhaps too thoughtful, however he is clearly an intelligent lad. But It seems to me he likes to spend slightly too much time winning grace and approval from people twice his age when he would be better off going out and having a little more fun, just some advice. Plenty of time for moralising when he is 50, how I would love to be 18 again. These threads are started to win approval and garner ticks with rounds of back slapping and all to agree how terrible these things are whilst almost gaining gratification from being so superficially caring but whilst really not giving a toss (which is not caring at all), which is what I believe Taximan was trying to say in a roundabout way. Unfortunately the latest generation live in a world where approval and moralising on pretty much anything/anybody is the norm, the liberally enlightened judiciously policing the correct way to speak/behave via social media. It is a daily necessity which is why we end up with Louis Smith s an example feeling like a criminal for saying not very much at all. Which leds me right back to the Muslim question and is kind of why we have allowed ourselves to up in this position which will only get worse going forward.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 17:31]

'perhaps too thoughtful'

Jesus.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:38 - Mar 23 with 1568 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:14 - Mar 23 by FrowsyArmLarry

Taxi didn't say kick them out he said ban religion. It's a bit like when people say get rid of the Royal family... you know it makes sense but it isn't happening any time soon

He said ban whatever religion the attacker is.

If anyone carries on doing that religion, kick them out. His words

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:39 - Mar 23 with 1564 viewsBlueBadger

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 17:43 - Mar 23 by Benters

Cruncher is back ...

Don't worry Benders, you're still James May out of the gang.

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:39 - Mar 23 with 1558 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:39 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

Which one is Hammond?

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:42 - Mar 23 with 1551 viewsBenters

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:39 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

Thanks Bodger .

May was my Fav also xoxo

Gentlybentley

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:44 - Mar 23 with 1545 viewsBlueBadger

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:39 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Which one is Hammond?

GTSB. Polite and reasonable when his mates aren't around, gets all gobby when he's got the big boys to hide behind.
Taxi and Crunchie take shifts being gobby, violent bigot Clarkson.

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:48 - Mar 23 with 1539 viewsBenters

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:38 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

He said ban whatever religion the attacker is.

If anyone carries on doing that religion, kick them out. His words

What thread is that on Rommy ?

Gentlybentley

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:12 - Mar 23 with 1497 viewsGlasgowBlue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:48 - Mar 23 by Benters

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/401991/3562245/the-sad-reality-is/#post3562245

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:14 - Mar 23 with 1490 viewsJ2BLUE

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:12 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/401991/3562245/the-sad-reality-is/#post3562245

That's probably just the start. I wonder what his Final Solution would be.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:16 - Mar 23 with 1482 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 19:48 - Mar 23 by Benters

Glassers has linked taxis post

So it's there in black and white

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:21 - Mar 23 with 1460 viewstaximan

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:16 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

but no mention of the m word, which you specifically stated that i used several times throughout this thread

were you hoping for more than 8 uppies with the op ?
Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:25 - Mar 23 with 1444 viewsBenters

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:16 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Radicalized Muslims should be booted out they mean us harm.

Gentlybentley

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:28 - Mar 23 with 1431 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:21 - Mar 23 by taximan

but no mention of the m word, which you specifically stated that i used several times throughout this thread

were you hoping for more than 8 uppies with the op ?

You don't specify the religion but you do say whatever religion he is.

So your point is irrelevant

What is your obsession with arrows? It's pathetic.

Act your age and debate sensibly rather than trying to change the subject .

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:29 - Mar 23 with 1422 viewstaximan

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:28 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

You don't specify the religion but you do say whatever religion he is.

So your point is irrelevant

What is your obsession with arrows? It's pathetic.

Act your age and debate sensibly rather than trying to change the subject .

so did i use the m word or not ?
Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:30 - Mar 23 with 1422 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Events such a yesterday really show you what morons people can be on Facebook on 20:25 - Mar 23 by Benters

Radicalized Muslims should be booted out they mean us harm.

Radicalised terrorists of any religion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024