Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do i cancel my...................... 15:37 - Mar 23 with 1421 viewsNazemariner

membership of this website?

I am adamant that is has contributed to my hatred of modern football.
How do i cancel my...................... on 15:55 - Mar 23 with 1334 viewsScuzzer

I would have thought that this website has had any real effect on your love of football. The game can manage to produce enough hatred by itself. Awful state. Money money money.

Established 1968

How do i cancel my...................... on 15:56 - Mar 23 with 1318 viewsSwansea_Blue

How do i cancel my...................... on 15:55 - Mar 23 by Scuzzer

I would have thought that this website has had any real effect on your love of football. The game can manage to produce enough hatred by itself. Awful state. Money money money.

Jimmy Hill's fault

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How do i cancel my...................... on 16:00 - Mar 23 with 1285 viewspointofblue

How do i cancel my...................... on 15:56 - Mar 23 by Swansea_Blue

Jimmy Hill's fault

He would've taken it on the chin.

OP - just because you're a member doesn't mean you have to log on and see what's been posted.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 16:02]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How do i cancel my...................... on 16:03 - Mar 23 with 1273 viewsArcher4721

You write a long post stating how much you hate this site and the posters on it saying you've had enough. etc,etc.

Then return next day.

That's how it's done by many on here.
How do i cancel my...................... on 16:44 - Mar 23 with 1170 viewsfactual_blue

You can't. Phil owns your immortal soul, as per the site's terms and conditions.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How do i cancel my...................... on 16:54 - Mar 23 with 1140 viewsEireannach_gorm

How do i cancel my...................... on 20:46 - Mar 23 with 963 viewsgainsboroughblue

How do i cancel my...................... on 16:03 - Mar 23 by Archer4721

You write a long post stating how much you hate this site and the posters on it saying you've had enough. etc,etc.

Then return next day.

That's how it's done by many on here.

Inbox me hun.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024