Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West London Blues / Brentford Griffin news 16:58 - Mar 23 with 712 viewsLord_Lucan

Not sure if anyone is near there but I visited The Griffin in November for the evening. I posted at the time that the landlord Gerhard was a great guy, reckons Ipswich were his favourite away fans and he makes a truly fantastic burger, really good.

Anyhoo I just noticed that they have diversified from just burgers and now have a cracking all round menu with some great looking dishes. I would highly recommend popping in for some grub. Gerhard used to be a chef in The Waldorf Astoria.

http://www.griffinbrentford.co.uk/food-and-drink

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

West London Blues / Brentford Griffin news on 17:07 - Mar 23 with 661 viewsSteve_M

Was the world's happiest barmaid working? Asking for a busy person.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

West London Blues / Brentford Griffin news on 17:12 - Mar 23 with 646 viewsLord_Lucan

West London Blues / Brentford Griffin news on 17:07 - Mar 23 by Steve_M

Was the world's happiest barmaid working? Asking for a busy person.

From memory it was just Gerhard and his Mrs who was also very nice. I had been in there before for football but never for an ordinary evening. It really was a cracking pub, had a late one as well.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024