Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events 20:26 - Mar 23 with 3867 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Is excellent

4 women and a host debating what happened yesterday

It's called The Pledge

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 20:34 - Mar 23 with 2294 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't stand that.

Get Question Time on later for some interesting responses from people like Taxers. With any luck a Ukipper will be on there for ultimate entertainment.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 20:41 - Mar 23 with 2268 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 20:34 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Can't stand that.

Get Question Time on later for some interesting responses from people like Taxers. With any luck a Ukipper will be on there for ultimate entertainment.

What channel?

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 20:43 - Mar 23 with 2249 viewsJ2BLUE

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 20:41 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

What channel?

BBC 1

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 20:45 - Mar 23 with 2244 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 20:43 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

BBC 1

Will watch it

Cheers

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 21:18 - Mar 23 with 2197 viewsFtnfwest

What are they debating about? It definitely happened
This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 21:23 - Mar 23 with 2187 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 21:18 - Mar 23 by Ftnfwest

What are they debating about? It definitely happened

They were talking about why it wasn't stopped. The other three quite rightly mentioned how many past attacks were blocked.

Talking about how ISIS claimed to be the inspiration behind the attack

Etc

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 22:02 - Mar 23 with 2132 viewsSWGF

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 20:34 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Can't stand that.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 22:09 - Mar 23 with 2116 viewsElderGrizzly

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 21:23 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

They were talking about why it wasn't stopped. The other three quite rightly mentioned how many past attacks were blocked.

Etc

You'd be shocked in how many attacks have been stopped this year alone.

Very difficult to stop a lone person like this, especially when all intelligence was pointing to someone moving away from radicalisation.
Login to get fewer ads

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:10 - Mar 24 with 1989 viewsDolly2.0

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 20:41 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

What channel?

You don't know what channel Question Time is on?!?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:12 - Mar 24 with 1986 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:10 - Mar 24 by Dolly2.0

You don't know what channel Question Time is on?!?

I do now

BBC 1

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:15 - Mar 24 with 1982 viewsBenters

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 22:09 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

Very difficult to stop a lone person like this, especially when all intelligence was pointing to someone moving away from radicalisation.

Bang on .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:32 - Mar 24 with 1967 viewsDolly2.0

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:12 - Mar 24 by The_Romford_Blue

I do now

BBC 1

Yes I know it's BBC 1. I thought everybody knew that. It's one of the most famous BBC programmes and has been running for nearly 40 years!

I'm amazed you didn't know what channel it's on.

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:37 - Mar 24 with 1958 viewsBenters

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:32 - Mar 24 by Dolly2.0

Yes I know it's BBC 1. I thought everybody knew that. It's one of the most famous BBC programmes and has been running for nearly 40 years!

He is only 18 dont be a bully .

Gentlybentley

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:57 - Mar 24 with 1943 viewscaught-in-limbo

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 22:09 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

"intelligence"?

It's all becoming a bit Orwellian, isn't it?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 08:24 - Mar 24 with 1854 viewsDolly2.0

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:37 - Mar 24 by Benters

He is only 18 dont be a bully .

I'm not being a bully. I would've thought even an 18 year old would be aware of the programme Question Time!

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 09:49 - Mar 24 with 1783 viewsvapour_trail

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 08:24 - Mar 24 by Dolly2.0

I'm not being a bully. I would've thought even an 18 year old would be aware of the programme Question Time!

He knows you're not. He was trying to do a funny.

You must have done a pile of research into how young people consume their media given your line of work? There's a lot out there now that don't watch TV as you and I know it. Everything is consumed through a variety of on line sources. QT will be off the radar to loads of people.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 09:53 - Mar 24 with 1772 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:32 - Mar 24 by Dolly2.0

I had heard of it

Didn't realise it was a weekly thing though - I thought it was like crimewatch and is once a month

Usually have the darts on on Thursdays so wouldn't have known time or channel. Or even that it's a Thursday programme

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 10:32 - Mar 24 with 1726 viewsfactual_blue

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 05:15 - Mar 24 by Benters

Bang on .

Indeed you do.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 11:32 - Mar 24 with 1667 viewsDolly2.0

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 09:49 - Mar 24 by vapour_trail

He knows you're not. He was trying to do a funny.

You must have done a pile of research into how young people consume their media given your line of work? There's a lot out there now that don't watch TV as you and I know it. Everything is consumed through a variety of on line sources. QT will be off the radar to loads of people.

Fairy nuff. I don't really do the research side of things, I just do the ideas.

Maybe I'm a bit out of touch with young people. Had to happen one day I guess

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 11:36 - Mar 24 with 1660 viewsBluebell

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 08:24 - Mar 24 by Dolly2.0

Do you really think most 18 year olds would know?

I think a lot are still at school or university or at work and don't have the opportunity (or even the inclination) to watch programmes like that.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 11:44]
This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 11:42 - Mar 24 with 1653 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 21:23 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Etc

You sure you hadn't accidentally switched over to Loose Women?
This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 12:03 - Mar 24 with 1616 viewsDolly2.0

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 11:36 - Mar 24 by Bluebell

Do you really think most 18 year olds would know?

I think a lot are still at school or university or at work and don't have the opportunity (or even the inclination) to watch programmes like that.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 11:44]

I knew what QT was when I was 18. Maybe times have changed.

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 07:20 - Mar 25 with 1484 viewsBenters

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 12:03 - Mar 24 by Dolly2.0

I knew what QT was when I was 18. Maybe times have changed.

When i was 18 i was out every night humping or drinking that sort of thing ? Maybe puffing a bit of wacky backy ?

Not talking to a load of sad fks hopefully most i will never meet in 'real life' !

Modern times i guess.

Gentlybentley

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 08:09 - Mar 25 with 1446 viewstaximan

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 07:20 - Mar 25 by Benters

When i was 18 i was out every night humping or drinking that sort of thing ? Maybe puffing a bit of wacky backy ?

Not talking to a load of sad fks hopefully most i will never meet in 'real life' !

Modern times i guess.

i've never done wacky backy, never smoked at all

also never watched question time
This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 09:52 - Mar 25 with 1391 viewsBenters

This debate programme on sky news about yesterday's events on 08:09 - Mar 25 by taximan

i've never done wacky backy, never smoked at all

also never watched question time

You havent missed a lot to be honest .

If they get anybody decent on there the audience shout them down,as they are hand picked leftie loving bumders .

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024