Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched an interesting program on George Michael 22:09 - Mar 23 with 1242 viewsLord_Lucan

I really didn't like the bloke but since he died it has become clear what an amazing person he was.

Just goes to show how wrong you can be.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just watched an interesting program on George Michael on 22:55 - Mar 23 with 1140 viewsvapour_trail

I always thought he was a right tit. But yes, reading about him after he died, the stuff he did under the radar suggests a proper good guy.

What was the programme?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Just watched an interesting program on George Michael on 23:55 - Mar 23 with 1075 viewsfeelingblue

He was a personal f*ck up, but a good hearted and fundamentally decent person.

Not sure that makes sense!

He also wrote some great pop songs when he was Wham!
Just watched an interesting program on George Michael on 00:01 - Mar 24 with 1063 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched an interesting program on George Michael on 22:55 - Mar 23 by vapour_trail

I always thought he was a right tit. But yes, reading about him after he died, the stuff he did under the radar suggests a proper good guy.

What was the programme?

It was on Channel 5 tonight at 9pm. The last days of George Michael or something like that.

To be honest the program wasn't that great but it stirred up some things I read about him after his death.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just watched an interesting program on George Michael on 00:04 - Mar 24 with 1052 viewsvapour_trail

Just watched an interesting program on George Michael on 00:01 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

It was on Channel 5 tonight at 9pm. The last days of George Michael or something like that.

To be honest the program wasn't that great but it stirred up some things I read about him after his death.

Will have a gander.

Me and Ms vt had a right old George session on Christmas night after we'd packed my mum off to bed. She doesn't like gays so it wasn't appropriate until then,

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Just watched an interesting program on George Michael on 07:54 - Mar 24 with 838 viewsThePitBoss

Just watched an interesting program on George Michael on 00:04 - Mar 24 by vapour_trail

Will have a gander.

Me and Ms vt had a right old George session on Christmas night after we'd packed my mum off to bed. She doesn't like gays so it wasn't appropriate until then,

Is mummy in the top gear team?
Just watched an interesting program on George Michael on 08:00 - Mar 24 with 829 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just watched an interesting program on George Michael on 23:55 - Mar 23 by feelingblue

He was a personal f*ck up, but a good hearted and fundamentally decent person.

Not sure that makes sense!

He also wrote some great pop songs when he was Wham!

He also wrote some beautiful and introspective songs, like Jesus to a Child and John and Elvis are dead, after he left Wham.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024