Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director 08:56 - Mar 24 with 4191 viewsNo9

Reorganisation of the club apparently;

http://www.edp24.co.uk/features/michael_bailey_norwich_city_have_got_their_sport

New open top bus on order

Trophy rooom closed down
Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:02 - Mar 24 with 1126 viewsReuser_is_God

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:01 - Mar 24 by maccyd9

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/easy_to_see_why_stuart_webber_is_in_norwich_c

This link really depressed me.

Everything he describes upon seeing Huddersfield is where we are at. The most depressing thing is, is that he was brought in to solve those problems whereas our club shows no desire to improve a thing.

Oh come off it mate, we've got the Fanzone.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:05 - Mar 24 with 1114 viewsmaccyd9

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:02 - Mar 24 by Reuser_is_God

Oh come off it mate, we've got the Fanzone.

You make a very valid point, one of which I had inexplicably over looked.

I take it back, all is right in the world.
Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:08 - Mar 24 with 1106 viewsitfcjoe

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:01 - Mar 24 by maccyd9

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/easy_to_see_why_stuart_webber_is_in_norwich_c

This link really depressed me.

Everything he describes upon seeing Huddersfield is where we are at. The most depressing thing is, is that he was brought in to solve those problems whereas our club shows no desire to improve a thing.

The Pink Un:

The 33-year-old was instrumental in enticing Wagner to leave Jurgen Klopp’s backroom at Borussia Dortmund in 2015. It was Webber who had the contacts and the persuasive skills to prize.......and repeated the trick with Manchester City’s Aaron Mooy.

The Telegraph:

“With Aaron Mooy it was a little bit different as City actually approached us about taking him on loan. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/16/huddersfield-towns-transformation

But yet I agree with the article and it is exactly what we need to show some direction.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:08 - Mar 24 with 1103 viewsReuser_is_God

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 11:55 - Mar 24 by textbackup

He wouldn't leave them just yet, but if they don't go up I could see him going in the summer

Can't see Wagner managing in the Championship next season.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:10 - Mar 24 with 1093 viewsKieran_Knows

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:08 - Mar 24 by Reuser_is_God

Can't see Wagner managing in the Championship next season.

He rejected Wolfsburg to stay at Huddersfield.....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:21 - Mar 24 with 1065 viewsMJallday

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 12:49 - Mar 24 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, while they have obviously had a comparatively successful few years, they've been far from the most stable of clubs.

Assuming they don't go up this time around, an important season coming up for them adjusting to a non-parachute payment future in a year's time while at the same time trying to win promotion.

what a polite way of saying "sh1t or bust"

with potentially the rise of the other championship teams, plus the huge amount of money that the 3 relegated teams will have

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:49 - Mar 24 with 1012 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 13:08 - Mar 24 by itfcjoe

The Pink Un:

The 33-year-old was instrumental in enticing Wagner to leave Jurgen Klopp’s backroom at Borussia Dortmund in 2015. It was Webber who had the contacts and the persuasive skills to prize.......and repeated the trick with Manchester City’s Aaron Mooy.

The Telegraph:

“With Aaron Mooy it was a little bit different as City actually approached us about taking him on loan. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/16/huddersfield-towns-transformation

But yet I agree with the article and it is exactly what we need to show some direction.

Vision from management is not tolerated at PR.
Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 15:55 - Mar 24 with 963 viewsFreddy

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 09:29 - Mar 24 by No9

At least their proposed new structure seems to be more viable than Towns 5 point plan.

agree & at least they have a structure & plan
Login to get fewer ads

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 17:35 - Mar 24 with 924 viewsHARRY10

Budgies get Stuart Webber from Huddersfield as their sporting director on 12:56 - Mar 24 by Illinoisblue

I think this is first time since 2008 that they haven't* been involved in either a promotion or relegation scrap at the end of the season. Would certainly help explain in part their decent crowds over that time period.

* and, scarily, they're not out of this year's play-off picture either...

I think their ticketing structure might have helped with attendances.

We seem unable to plan ahead, merely only responding when it is obvious that it isn't working, as with the absurd £2.50 on matchday tickets

Weren't we supposed to have a new all singing and dancing ticket system in place that would generate tevenue ? What happened to that ?

And why not have the bloke organising the boat (now boats) trip down to Fulham. He seems to know what the fans want and at what price, as well.

Time for our club (and some on here) to get their heads out of their backsides and recognise that we might be able to learn stuff from elsewhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024