Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? 09:05 - Mar 24 with 2933 viewsBlueAllOver

Due to being exiled fan in the North East, don't get down to many
games due to commitments with my junior football coaching and
sons other sporting fixtures.

We are though able to get down for the Easter Monday game, is there
any Season Ticket holder likely to not be using their option on the
discounted tickets. Looking for three preferably, as will be bringing
my son and his mate. Happy to pay into paypal account before you
order.

Please message if can help.
Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 09:45 - Mar 24 with 2868 viewsNewcyBlue

Where in the North East are you bonny lad?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 13:56 - Mar 24 with 2751 viewsBlueAllOver

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 09:45 - Mar 24 by NewcyBlue

Where in the North East are you bonny lad?

Cramlington area. Still looking if anyone can help.
Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 18:59 - Mar 24 with 2682 viewsSurreyITFC

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 13:56 - Mar 24 by BlueAllOver

Just sent you a PM.

Come on You Blues!
Poll: Who do you want in goal next week?

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 20:30 - Mar 24 with 2649 viewsBlueAllOver

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 18:59 - Mar 24 by SurreyITFC

Just sent you a PM.

Just seen now and replied, cheers.
Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 21:10 - Mar 24 with 2609 viewsNewcyBlue

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 13:56 - Mar 24 by BlueAllOver

You're just up the road from me.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 21:58 - Mar 24 with 2581 viewsBlueAlex

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 21:10 - Mar 24 by NewcyBlue

You're just up the road from me.

I'm also in Newcastle and looking for tickets for my wife and I if anyone else is going to be able to help for tickets. We'll be visiting family in Bury that weekend and would like to go. Thanks
[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 21:59]
Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 22:31 - Mar 24 with 2538 views12th_Man

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 21:58 - Mar 24 by BlueAlex

I'm also in Newcastle and looking for tickets for my wife and I if anyone else is going to be able to help for tickets. We'll be visiting family in Bury that weekend and would like to go. Thanks

Would like to help out but what do us season ticket holders get out of it..... Oh yeah that's right nothing

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 22:34 - Mar 24 with 2534 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 22:31 - Mar 24 by 12th_Man

Would like to help out but what do us season ticket holders get out of it..... Oh yeah that's right nothing

The warm, satisfying glow of knowing you've done the right thing and helped out !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 22:39 - Mar 24 with 2528 viewsBlueAlex

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 22:34 - Mar 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

The warm, satisfying glow of knowing you've done the right thing and helped out !

Totally agree that the system is wrong. I'm going to the game and will pay full price if needs be. Nobody has to feel obliged to help out!
Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 21:08 - Mar 25 with 2368 viewsbilllm

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 21:58 - Mar 24 by BlueAlex

Have you been sorted
Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 22:09 - Mar 25 with 2325 viewsBlueAlex

Season Ticket Holder not using Discounted Newcastle Tickets? on 21:08 - Mar 25 by billlm

Have you been sorted

It looks that way I think, thanks. There are some really good people on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024