Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday poo tribute post 12:07 - Mar 24 with 2892 viewsgiant_stow

I've only managed partial pooing succeess this week - do you ever get the feeling you're leaving something behind?

Today...my oh my, it went on for ages - just fell out - a steady stream. A perfect consistency - not too hard, nor too soft.

When i looked down I nearly shat myself all over again - what a brim-topper - will this go down the pan?

Heart in mouth as I hit flush, but thank goodness, the water finally won and off it went.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Friday poo tribute post on 12:10 - Mar 24 with 2050 viewsvapour_trail

There's very little in life that feels better than curling off your own little piece of perfection.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Friday poo tribute post on 12:13 - Mar 24 with 2037 viewsgiant_stow

Friday poo tribute post on 12:10 - Mar 24 by vapour_trail

There's very little in life that feels better than curling off your own little piece of perfection.

yes indeed - i think appreciation of this comes with age.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Friday poo tribute post on 12:17 - Mar 24 with 2028 viewsblueislander

Friday poo tribute post on 12:13 - Mar 24 by giant_stow

yes indeed - i think appreciation of this comes with age.

Do you give yourself marks out of ten for the various stages i.e. Delivery, Consistency, volume, Smell, and Finish.
Friday poo tribute post on 12:19 - Mar 24 with 2020 viewsgiant_stow

Friday poo tribute post on 12:17 - Mar 24 by blueislander

Do you give yourself marks out of ten for the various stages i.e. Delivery, Consistency, volume, Smell, and Finish.

Yes - this one was a perfect ten all round, bar the bog brush cleanup, which owing to sheer volume of poo, scored 0.

Friday poo tribute post on 12:20 - Mar 24 with 2018 viewsvapour_trail

Friday poo tribute post on 12:17 - Mar 24 by blueislander

Have you read Skagboys, Irvine Welsh's precursor to trainspotting?

There's a poo comparison scene in that that had me crying with laughter.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Friday poo tribute post on 12:24 - Mar 24 with 2002 viewstextbackup

You weird cnts keep this sort of stuff on wotb

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Friday poo tribute post on 12:24 - Mar 24 with 2002 viewsLord_Lucan

I tend to splatter the pan but when I was on Oramorph I had my first solid poo for 20 years.

I didn't like it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Friday poo tribute post on 12:29 - Mar 24 with 1978 viewsNewcyBlue

I had a hell of a clear out today.

I have been sticking a couple of extra raw bird's-eye chillies in my dhal at dinner and it finally caught up with me.

Luckily we have vacuum toilets.

Christ, it was satisfying.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Friday poo tribute post on 12:35 - Mar 24 with 1954 viewsgiant_stow

Friday poo tribute post on 12:24 - Mar 24 by textbackup

You weird cnts keep this sort of stuff on wotb

love you too sweetcheeks. Good poo today?

Friday poo tribute post on 12:36 - Mar 24 with 1951 viewsgiant_stow

Friday poo tribute post on 12:24 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

I tend to splatter the pan but when I was on Oramorph I had my first solid poo for 20 years.

I didn't like it.

hard ones are no fun.

Friday poo tribute post on 12:38 - Mar 24 with 1941 viewsWeWereZombies

It was on Tuesday I think that I achieved the biggest turd I have ever pushed out in my almost sixty two years of life, nice to know that some of our attainments can come in later life. Not much effort and flushed first time, only needed a couple of sheets for a wipe - practically nothing there - more for convention than necessity really.

When, as kids, we used to play on the building site that is now The Man On The Moon and surrounding estate one of our japes was to have a quiet crap in the trenches that had been dug for the footings, the result would then be reviewed by the rest of the gang. One of mine got the comment 'Christ, you must have been wanting to go for weeks!'

And then in my late twenties I was on holiday in Cornwall, do you ever find that travelling and being in an unfamiliar place has a delaying effect upon your motions?, visiting the Barbara Hepworth Gallery in St. Ives when I finally felt things move. Having found the outside loo arrangement there I caught up on three days or so but it wouldn't flush. After four or five cistern refills I started to worry about the grief I was going to get from the wife for taking so long and, never done this before or since, just left it. Five minutes later I saw the very posh lady from the entrance desk scuttling across the yard with a bucket - did I feel guilty? Well no, in fact I had a little snigger to myself, that was the 1980s for you.

Perhaps Tuesday's was not the best ever and it is my memory that is the sign of my age.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 12:41]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Friday poo tribute post on 12:46 - Mar 24 with 1910 viewsgiant_stow

Friday poo tribute post on 12:38 - Mar 24 by WeWereZombies

It was on Tuesday I think that I achieved the biggest turd I have ever pushed out in my almost sixty two years of life, nice to know that some of our attainments can come in later life. Not much effort and flushed first time, only needed a couple of sheets for a wipe - practically nothing there - more for convention than necessity really.

When, as kids, we used to play on the building site that is now The Man On The Moon and surrounding estate one of our japes was to have a quiet crap in the trenches that had been dug for the footings, the result would then be reviewed by the rest of the gang. One of mine got the comment 'Christ, you must have been wanting to go for weeks!'

And then in my late twenties I was on holiday in Cornwall, do you ever find that travelling and being in an unfamiliar place has a delaying effect upon your motions?, visiting the Barbara Hepworth Gallery in St. Ives when I finally felt things move. Having found the outside loo arrangement there I caught up on three days or so but it wouldn't flush. After four or five cistern refills I started to worry about the grief I was going to get from the wife for taking so long and, never done this before or since, just left it. Five minutes later I saw the very posh lady from the entrance desk scuttling across the yard with a bucket - did I feel guilty? Well no, in fact I had a little snigger to myself, that was the 1980s for you.

Perhaps Tuesday's was not the best ever and it is my memory that is the sign of my age.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 12:41]

"more for convention than necessity really" - lol!

Friday poo tribute post on 12:49 - Mar 24 with 1896 viewsWeWereZombies

Friday poo tribute post on 12:46 - Mar 24 by giant_stow

"more for convention than necessity really" - lol!

I think I was wearing white underpants that day as well - I would have found out later if I had economised.

Friday poo tribute post on 13:05 - Mar 24 with 1860 viewsMJallday

rather interesting evacuation last night. definately sizeable, quite a lot of turtle heading out of the water, ripe aftertones and a satisfying sound.

i was expecting extrenous amounts to be left behind on bum cheeks, but after throughly wiping, nothing left behind.

a satisfying job all round

8/10

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Friday poo tribute post on 13:07 - Mar 24 with 1844 viewsbluewein

I think I've had the exact opposite poo. Probably went for my quickest one ever today. Been a bit down and hitting the cider this week and it finally caught up with me.

Told my work mate I was going for a tom, thinking I'd be gone a while. Well, it just fell out. Like, literally my colon just said "I don't need this sh1t, (pun intended) just get out already."

You know that famous photo of the St Valentines day massacre? Picture that, except there's no dead bodies (well... there maybe now) and the blood is poo. The sting of the ring was one of the worst in living memory as well. Like some one had decided for a joke to put some deep heat in your pants, only for them to change their mind and thought "Sod it. Let's just ram the entire tube up his rectum. #bantz"

And all this in the space of roughly 2 minutes. If that doesn't make the 2018 World records book, then I've failed in life.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Friday poo tribute post on 14:17 - Mar 24 with 1768 viewsGeoffSentence

Sounds like a type 4

am I right?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Friday poo tribute post on 15:18 - Mar 24 with 1708 viewsMJallday

Friday poo tribute post on 14:17 - Mar 24 by GeoffSentence

Sounds like a type 4

am I right?

i think mine was a type 3, going into 4 - which is funny as i usually go between 2 and 3

the lady that lives there isnt very happy

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Friday poo tribute post on 15:24 - Mar 24 with 1690 viewsGeoffSentence

Friday poo tribute post on 15:18 - Mar 24 by MJallday

i think mine was a type 3, going into 4 - which is funny as i usually go between 2 and 3

the lady that lives there isnt very happy

A lady lives in your toilet?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Friday poo tribute post on 15:45 - Mar 24 with 1668 viewsRollsReuser

I like those that don't break till it hits the water, which is quite an achievement when you are on the 5M diving board at the local swimming pool

Poll: Paul Taylor

Friday poo tribute post on 18:55 - Mar 24 with 1578 viewsWeWereZombies

Friday poo tribute post on 14:17 - Mar 24 by GeoffSentence

Sounds like a type 4

am I right?

Is this the chart the NHS use for the efficacy of constipation treatment, I think the various methods are graded by stools released per medication.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 22:15]

Friday poo tribute post on 19:05 - Mar 24 with 1566 viewscaught-in-limbo

Crap thread.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Friday poo tribute post on 19:54 - Mar 24 with 1523 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Friday poo tribute post on 19:59 - Mar 24 with 1511 viewsLord_Lucan

Friday poo tribute post on 19:54 - Mar 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Years ago there used to be a regular Friday poo thread

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Friday poo tribute post on 20:02 - Mar 24 with 1500 viewsJ2BLUE

An easy and dare I say pleasant passing today. Bonus points for the refreshing and I assume cleansing splash back. Minimal clean up required and I was out of the pit stop in near record time.

10/10 today.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Friday poo tribute post on 20:10 - Mar 24 with 1486 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Friday poo tribute post on 19:59 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

Years ago there used to be a regular Friday poo thread

Hah

Who used to do it?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024