Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday poo tribute post 12:07 - Mar 24 with 2880 viewsgiant_stow

I've only managed partial pooing succeess this week - do you ever get the feeling you're leaving something behind?

Today...my oh my, it went on for ages - just fell out - a steady stream. A perfect consistency - not too hard, nor too soft.

When i looked down I nearly shat myself all over again - what a brim-topper - will this go down the pan?

Heart in mouth as I hit flush, but thank goodness, the water finally won and off it went.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Friday poo tribute post on 20:10 - Mar 24 with 821 viewsLord_Lucan

Friday poo tribute post on 20:10 - Mar 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Hah

Who used to do it?

I can't remember

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Friday poo tribute post on 20:24 - Mar 24 with 805 viewsBorisOrTrevor

A few weeks ago and after a couple of days of eating crisps, a McDnalds or two and not drinking enough water I finally felt the need to go. What followed was two days of pushing and then bottling out as I felt my ring starting to tear before I felt enoughs enough and stuffed a suppository up there. About an hour later I was genuinely scared as I finally had the conviction to follow through with the effort, I could actually feel the turd from outside on and around gooch, like s babies head. It was like a brown cannonball. Moral of the story, don't skip your fibre and stay well hydrated.

BOT

Friday poo tribute post on 20:26 - Mar 24 with 802 viewsvapour_trail

Friday poo tribute post on 20:10 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

I can't remember

Vestanpance was the man for Friday poo.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Friday poo tribute post on 20:53 - Mar 24 with 770 viewsJ2BLUE

Friday poo tribute post on 20:24 - Mar 24 by BorisOrTrevor

A few weeks ago and after a couple of days of eating crisps, a McDnalds or two and not drinking enough water I finally felt the need to go. What followed was two days of pushing and then bottling out as I felt my ring starting to tear before I felt enoughs enough and stuffed a suppository up there. About an hour later I was genuinely scared as I finally had the conviction to follow through with the effort, I could actually feel the turd from outside on and around gooch, like s babies head. It was like a brown cannonball. Moral of the story, don't skip your fibre and stay well hydrated.

I always say to myself come on, it's a few seconds of pure pain but then it's over. There's no relief like hearing it hit the water and knowing it's over.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Friday poo tribute post on 22:16 - Mar 24 with 722 viewsWeWereZombies

Friday poo tribute post on 20:10 - Mar 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Hah

Who used to do it?

We took turns, it was sheer hell waiting for your week to come around...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024