Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is no chance I will shift any of the additional 4 I can sell for Newcastle 13:04 - Mar 24 with 1111 viewsmaccyd9

and I saw it mentioned below about selling those to Geordies.

Thoughts about arranging for an un-official block in the south upper next to the away fans for them all to go in?

I'd happily sort 4 out.
There is no chance I will shift any of the additional 4 I can sell for Newcastle on 13:32 - Mar 24 with 1034 viewsFixed_It

Some of us have season tickets there. So it's a no from me.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

There is no chance I will shift any of the additional 4 I can sell for Newcastle on 14:23 - Mar 24 with 989 viewsmaccyd9

There is no chance I will shift any of the additional 4 I can sell for Newcastle on 13:32 - Mar 24 by Fixed_It

Some of us have season tickets there. So it's a no from me.

That's fair enough.

I personally wouldn't care but can see why it might be a problem.

Just seems absurd that we have a half full stadium with no doubt thousands of Geordies wanting a ticket.

As a club, we are pretty un-accommodating across the board
There is no chance I will shift any of the additional 4 I can sell for Newcastle on 15:27 - Mar 24 with 938 viewsGeoffSentence

How about selling them to a Towny in need

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/402087/season-ticket-holder-not-using-discounted-new

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

There is no chance I will shift any of the additional 4 I can sell for Newcastle on 16:43 - Mar 24 with 879 viewsstrikalite

Careful......abuse innit..
There is no chance I will shift any of the additional 4 I can sell for Newcastle on 16:58 - Mar 24 with 851 viewsBlueAlex

There is no chance I will shift any of the additional 4 I can sell for Newcastle on 16:43 - Mar 24 by strikalite

Careful......abuse innit..

I'm in a similar situation whereby I live in Newcastle but will be back in Suffolk for the Easter weekend visiting family with my wife. I'm 'happy' to pay the regular price for a ticket but if there's a chance of only paying £10 then it's a no brainer really. What a mess our ticket situation all is though. Newcastle have kept their season tickets at the same price as last season too, when they discounted them by 10% following their relegation...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024