Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill 13:31 - Mar 24 with 7420 viewsLord_Lucan

Blimey!

Top work.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:31 - Mar 24 with 1327 viewsvapour_trail

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:29 - Mar 24 by GlasgowBlue

Taking into account the mortgage, a wedge set aside for the kids to go to uni and weddings plus an income for the Mrs for a few years. That sounds reasonable.

Sounds like a handsome old contract she's taken out on you there Glassers.

Is she still on at you to get up on the roof to fix that aerial?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:35 - Mar 24 with 1326 viewsGlasgowBlue

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:31 - Mar 24 by vapour_trail

Sounds like a handsome old contract she's taken out on you there Glassers.

Is she still on at you to get up on the roof to fix that aerial?

I wondered why she was so keen to take me up a Munro.

Edit. Getting back tot he copper. A house in London with a decent mortgage and a couple of kids I don't think 500k is a fortune.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 19:37]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:37 - Mar 24 with 1321 viewsvapour_trail

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:35 - Mar 24 by GlasgowBlue

I wondered why she was so keen to take me up a Munro.

Edit. Getting back tot he copper. A house in London with a decent mortgage and a couple of kids I don't think 500k is a fortune.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 19:37]

There's no call for that sort of talk.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:40 - Mar 24 with 1312 viewsGlasgowBlue

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:37 - Mar 24 by vapour_trail

There's no call for that sort of talk.

When she said she was taking me up Ben Lommond for our anniversary I thought she was planning on bringing some geezer in on the act to spice things up a bit after 20 years of marriage.

Iron Lion Zion

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:40 - Mar 24 with 1312 viewsLord_Lucan

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:29 - Mar 24 by GlasgowBlue

Taking into account the mortgage, a wedge set aside for the kids to go to uni and weddings plus an income for the Mrs for a few years. That sounds reasonable.

Can you insure someone for £1m? What the hell are the repayments?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:48 - Mar 24 with 1295 viewsGlasgowBlue

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:40 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

Of course you can. Spread it over different policies. One for 500k, one for the mortgage, a few other policies.

A few years ago my business partner and I took out key man insurance against each other. Can't remember what the amount was, but he'd been putting it about when he was on trips abroad and was sh1tting himself over the blood tests.

Iron Lion Zion

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:50 - Mar 24 with 1290 viewsJ2BLUE

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 18:53 - Mar 24 by StokieBlue

Didn't Paz already get banned again for posting something along those lines?

Really is a sorry state of affairs.

SB

User profile gone apparently. Didn't notice until you mentioned it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:51 - Mar 24 with 1281 viewsLord_Lucan

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:50 - Mar 24 by J2BLUE

User profile gone apparently. Didn't notice until you mentioned it.

Is there a section where you can find all registered posters?

Login to get fewer ads

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:53 - Mar 24 with 1277 viewsJ2BLUE

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:51 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

Not that I know of. I just google their username and TWTD. It comes up with a link to all contributions from that poster. If they are banned/suspended it says: Sorry, this user profile doesn't exist. Please contact support@twtd.co.uk if you believe there to be an error

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:55 - Mar 24 with 1275 viewsGlasgowBlue

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:51 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

I think Phil should do a Pontius Pilate every Easter and un-ban a banned poster by popular demand.

And then crucify those that don;t make the cut.

Iron Lion Zion

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 20:01 - Mar 24 with 1263 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 13:47 - Mar 24 by Reuser_is_God

Also I'd imagine his family are getting something from the police anyway, assuming he has an expression of wish?

As others have said, cover costs of funeral & any counselling needed then donate to charity.

Also, I feel slightly uneasy about all the attention the PC's death is getting. Don't get me wrong it's a tragedy & absolutely terrible but no more so than the other deaths that day (excluding the scum bag who caused this). If there has been 500k raised for the coppers family then how about the other 3?
[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 13:56]

I 100% agree with the lasts paragraph

Thought exactly the same when I read it

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 20:06 - Mar 24 with 1253 viewsGlasgowBlue

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 20:01 - Mar 24 by The_Romford_Blue

I 100% agree with the lasts paragraph

Thought exactly the same when I read it

Last time I looked Aysha Frade was at ten grand and rising.

Iron Lion Zion

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 20:13 - Mar 24 with 1241 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 20:06 - Mar 24 by GlasgowBlue

Last time I looked Aysha Frade was at ten grand and rising.

That's good that money is being raised for her

Bit unfair maybe that that's less that 2% of the policeman though

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 20:44 - Mar 24 with 1220 viewsflimflam

on 14:03 - Mar 24 by _

Knew him very well too, was a crazy mofo but harmless, waste of a life

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 23:12 - Mar 24 with 1189 viewsbluelagos

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:55 - Mar 24 by GlasgowBlue

I think Phil should do a Pontius Pilate every Easter and un-ban a banned poster by popular demand.

And then crucify those that don;t make the cut.

Can we do a "weakest link" style vote to kick off the most irritating poster too? Everyone gets one vote, poster with the mostest gets chopped :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

on 00:29 - Mar 25 with 1161 views_

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 20:44 - Mar 24 by flimflam

Knew him very well too, was a crazy mofo but harmless, waste of a life

on 00:32 - Mar 25 with 1157 views_

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 18:27 - Mar 24 by MJallday

I'm sure you'll be delighted that it's over 600k now then

on 00:33 - Mar 25 with 1153 views_

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:15 - Mar 24 by GlasgowBlue

Really? Most couples would insure each other for twice that amount in order to pay off the mortgage and have an income for a few years without the other partner.

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 08:08 - Mar 25 with 1095 viewsDolly2.0

on 00:33 - Mar 25 by _

Glassers is right. I'm surprised you seem so clueless over such obvious stuff. That poor woman has to now bring up a child/pay a mortgage/feed herself etc. etc. on her own. If she doesn't have a job (very possible) £500k + whatever she gets for her husband being killed on duty won't last THAT long.

There's absolutely nothing obnoxious about the public wanting to see her right with a bit to spare. Well done the British public I say (and let's see similar for the other victims).

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

on 08:11 - Mar 25 with 1089 views_

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 08:08 - Mar 25 by Dolly2.0

Glassers is right. I'm surprised you seem so clueless over such obvious stuff. That poor woman has to now bring up a child/pay a mortgage/feed herself etc. etc. on her own. If she doesn't have a job (very possible) £500k + whatever she gets for her husband being killed on duty won't last THAT long.

There's absolutely nothing obnoxious about the public wanting to see her right with a bit to spare. Well done the British public I say (and let's see similar for the other victims).

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 08:16 - Mar 25 with 1077 viewsMJallday

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:19 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

Insure for £1m? Really?

easily - mine is 3 million, mrs mjs 1 million through our life insurances. we also have separate mortage cover which is double wht the mortgage amount is.

my company will also give 10x my salary after tax to mrs mj, should i perish

im worth much more dead than i am alive.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 08:16 - Mar 25 with 1077 viewsDolly2.0

on 08:11 - Mar 25 by _

If you think me stating my case is acting like a turnip then fair enough. But we're not just talking about ideology. Glassers has posted facts about what someone losing a partner would need and your response is basically to put your fingers in your ears and go "lalala". So what am I supposed to be other than condescending to that kind of response?

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 08:17 - Mar 25 with 1071 viewsDolly2.0

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 08:16 - Mar 25 by MJallday

easily - mine is 3 million, mrs mjs 1 million through our life insurances. we also have separate mortage cover which is double wht the mortgage amount is.

my company will also give 10x my salary after tax to mrs mj, should i perish

im worth much more dead than i am alive.

Indeed. I'm surprised some people seem surprised by this.

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 08:18 - Mar 25 with 1068 viewsMJallday

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 19:40 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

ours comes to 120 a month for the pair of us.

bear in mind it only covers certain events. if the death was in anyway "my fault" (car crashes, suicide etc) it doent pay out. on my new one, cancer is not covered. on the old one (through l+g) it is - so im keeping that one

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

on 08:22 - Mar 25 with 1056 views_

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 08:16 - Mar 25 by Dolly2.0

If you think me stating my case is acting like a turnip then fair enough. But we're not just talking about ideology. Glassers has posted facts about what someone losing a partner would need and your response is basically to put your fingers in your ears and go "lalala". So what am I supposed to be other than condescending to that kind of response?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024