Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nodge can't stop talking about us 14:26 - Mar 24 with 2007 viewsRyanblue4life

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/1/3510059/ShowPost.asp

Interesting to see what they think but it really doesn't matter of course.

God i hate them.

Nodge can't stop talking about us on 14:28 - Mar 24 with 1967 viewshoppy

The irony of that post isn't lost on you, is it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Nodge can't stop talking about us on 14:29 - Mar 24 with 1949 viewsJ2BLUE

How did you stumble across that?

If it was the other way round we'd be loving it. Hopefully soon it will be if they're in this division another couple of years and the parachute payments stop.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nodge can't stop talking about us on 14:34 - Mar 24 with 1909 viewschicoazul

Is this meant to be ironic.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nodge can't stop talking about us on 14:38 - Mar 24 with 1880 viewsRyanblue4life

Nodge can't stop talking about us on 14:29 - Mar 24 by J2BLUE

How did you stumble across that?

If it was the other way round we'd be loving it. Hopefully soon it will be if they're in this division another couple of years and the parachute payments stop.

I was having bit of a nose myself actually. Just to see what they thought about potentially getting Paul Heckingbottom in charge that was all.

i could see that happening, lets hope they appoint someone who's going to waste all those funds.
Nodge can't stop talking about us on 14:41 - Mar 24 with 1854 viewscharlie1

Their obsession with us is exactly the reason why they will never have true success.

Town fans are genuinely frustrated about the current lack of success as compare ourselves to our teams of the past and wonder how it's come to this. We always fall short of those glory years and would do anything to have those times again. Most times we couldn't give a rats ass what them up the road are doing, we want to see improvement, that's all.

The only benchmark Norwich have in any given season, using whatever criterion you choose to apply (league position, attendances, season tickets etc.) is whether they have done better than us.
Their 'success' is relative to a mediocre mid-table Championship team, and they love it.

I feel sorry for them, as when I'm old and grey, I can tell my kids about European nights and dominating the domestic game.

Showing your grandson the season ticket sales figures from 40 years prior doesn't really compare does it?
Nodge can't stop talking about us on 14:47 - Mar 24 with 1818 viewsRyanblue4life

Nodge can't stop talking about us on 14:34 - Mar 24 by chicoazul

Is this meant to be ironic.

no
Nodge can't stop talking about us on 14:52 - Mar 24 with 1797 viewsGeoffSentence

They talk about us, we talk about them, we talk about them talking about us and so on and so forth.

It's a rivalry thing.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Nodge can't stop talking about us on 17:11 - Mar 24 with 1634 viewsjimsymBLUE

We're not revolting...well some of us aren't

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024