Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£10 ticket had been in place NINE years 17:28 - Mar 24 with 2531 viewsASAx

I've just seen it stated that the £10 ticket has been in place for 9 consecutive years.

For me, this makes the increase even more ridiculous in the face of what may be our worst league finish in the majority of ITFC supporters lifetime.

What is the attraction for kids? For us to win and for us to score goals I'd say.

Where do we stand in terms of goals scored and points gained (projecting to the end of the season). I'm guessing it may also be amongst our worst in 60 odd years.

Astonishing.
£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 17:30 - Mar 24 with 2502 viewsDeano69

Isnt there some nonsense about getting points or rewards for turning up? credit back or money to spend in the shop? or am i making it up?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 18:11 - Mar 24 with 2428 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 17:30 - Mar 24 by Deano69

Isnt there some nonsense about getting points or rewards for turning up? credit back or money to spend in the shop? or am i making it up?

Probably wouldn't work even if you were meant to get points.

I remember trying to claim those 'TeamCard' points for purchases from the online shop years ago. That bit of the website conveniently didn't work...
£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 18:56 - Mar 24 with 2297 viewstextbackup

Yeah that's is correct. So for being a good parent and not taking a young kid to a later Tuesday night game you'll get punished

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 18:58 - Mar 24 with 2289 viewsASAx

£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 18:56 - Mar 24 by textbackup

Yeah that's is correct. So for being a good parent and not taking a young kid to a later Tuesday night game you'll get punished

I'd argue that currently being a good parent means not taking them to any game.

I'd imagine 'be good or I'll make you sit through another 90 minutes of Mick playing for a 0-0 at home to Birmingham' is an effective deterrent.
£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 08:32 - Mar 25 with 1964 viewsTractorWood

£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 18:11 - Mar 24 by NoCanariesAllowed

I remember trying to claim those 'TeamCard' points for purchases from the online shop years ago. That bit of the website conveniently didn't work...

I've had a gold card for 3/4 years and never been able to claim to supposed points or any discount in the shop, I don't even get sent an acknowledgment letter on essentially spending £20 on what is not a strictly tangible thing.

I'm sure someone will respond saying you have to go to the club shop on a Wednesday afternoon and whisper something in Latin to specific scarf but why can't it be simple? Again, the consistent tone of the club is slap dash, take the mick and hope loyal fans continue to ignorantly empty their pockets. Me and most others seem to have had enough, hope the club gets the shock it needs this Summer to change its approach.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 08:41 - Mar 25 with 1944 viewsDeano69

£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 18:11 - Mar 24 by NoCanariesAllowed

lol, Teamcard points, what a waste of time.

I am assuming by the fact that the stock response from the club when challenged on these £10 tickets doesn't include anything about the rewards, not even they believe in them.

Sorry state of affairs.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 10:33 - Mar 25 with 1785 viewsPhilTWTD

£2 on the Teamcard every game they attend. The idea - whether people feel it has been a successful approach or otherwise - was to try to keep the ticket at a very cheap level but while making sure they were used; if all games are attended and Teamcard points are used at the shop they would effectively cost £4.
£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 13:58 - Mar 26 with 1382 viewscarlisleaway

£10 ticket had been in place NINE years on 10:33 - Mar 25 by PhilTWTD

£2 on the Teamcard every game they attend. The idea - whether people feel it has been a successful approach or otherwise - was to try to keep the ticket at a very cheap level but while making sure they were used; if all games are attended and Teamcard points are used at the shop they would effectively cost £4.

Out of interest Phil, do you know how many £10 tickets were taken out......just to see how much we gave fleeced the club, lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024