Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please can someone tell me how 'friends and family' works? 17:02 - Mar 25 with 813 viewsnasblue

I would like to buy tickets for Fulham sitting next to my brother who has already bought tickets. However the website is not at all clear and nor is the website check out process.

Please help!
Please can someone tell me how 'friends and family' works? on 17:51 - Mar 25 with 752 viewsBenters

I prefer my friends to my family if that helps ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Please can someone tell me how 'friends and family' works? on 18:11 - Mar 25 with 732 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Might be wrong, but I don't think it works like that. As far as I could tell, the idea of Friends and Family was merely that you could register one purchase to multiple customer numbers, rather than one customer number taking credit for four tickets or whatever.

Not sure it's possible to get separate purchases together for away games if tickets were bought any length of time apart.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2017 18:11]
Please can someone tell me how 'friends and family' works? on 18:54 - Mar 25 with 686 viewsSitfcB

The only way you can get tickets together at away games is if you purchase them at the same time.

Think it's been unreserved seating the last two season's anyway.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024