Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak 18:26 - Mar 25 with 1823 viewsThisIsMyUsername

😱😱👌🏻👌🏻🤓🤓
[Post edited 25 Mar 2017 18:27]

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 18:41 - Mar 25 with 1763 viewsSwansea_Blue

Haven't played COD for years. Looks good.

Any Destiny players on here?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 18:44 - Mar 25 with 1757 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 18:41 - Mar 25 by Swansea_Blue

The last one I liked (and still play) was Black Ops which came out in 2010. Since then they've gone all futuristic and sh1te.

So happy that they are going back to WW2.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2017 18:45]

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 18:46 - Mar 25 with 1742 viewsSwansea_Blue

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 18:44 - Mar 25 by ThisIsMyUsername

The last one I liked (and still play) was Black Ops which came out in 2010. Since then they've gone all futuristic and sh1te.

So happy that they are going back to WW2.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2017 18:45]

Yep, agreed. There's a WW1 game out at the moment isn't there, but looks like an EA multiplayer like star wars? I wasn't keen on star wars, so have given it a miss.

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 18:48 - Mar 25 with 1736 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 18:46 - Mar 25 by Swansea_Blue

Yep, agreed. There's a WW1 game out at the moment isn't there, but looks like an EA multiplayer like star wars? I wasn't keen on star wars, so have given it a miss.

Yeah, Battlefield 1. Haven't played it either.

Ever played the Brothers in Arms games? Now they were good. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a return to the series.

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 18:58 - Mar 25 with 1714 viewsMJallday

is that phillip schofield?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 19:00 - Mar 25 with 1711 viewsSwansea_Blue

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 18:48 - Mar 25 by ThisIsMyUsername

Yeah, Battlefield 1. Haven't played it either.

Ever played the Brothers in Arms games? Now they were good. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a return to the series.

Yep, they were very good, and i played at least 1 of them. Couldn't tell you which though as that must be at least 10 years ago. Going back a little further, I really enjoyed Hidden & Dangerous on the PC. Lots of sneaking around and team play before the days of online multiplayer.

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 20:06 - Mar 25 with 1611 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 19:00 - Mar 25 by Swansea_Blue

Yep, they were very good, and i played at least 1 of them. Couldn't tell you which though as that must be at least 10 years ago. Going back a little further, I really enjoyed Hidden & Dangerous on the PC. Lots of sneaking around and team play before the days of online multiplayer.

Never heard of it although the classics were the best.

I remember spending hours playing Medal of Honor: Allied Assault on the PC. Good times.

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 20:56 - Mar 25 with 1579 viewsLuk38644

Excited if the rumours are true - I used to love COD but have not touched one since Black Ops 2. My favourites were from COD4 up to Black Ops 2, so a return to that form would be great.

I've heard from a mate that Black Ops 3 wasn't that bad but Treyarch have always been the best developer.
Login to get fewer ads

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 21:16 - Mar 25 with 1555 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 20:56 - Mar 25 by Luk38644

Excited if the rumours are true - I used to love COD but have not touched one since Black Ops 2. My favourites were from COD4 up to Black Ops 2, so a return to that form would be great.

I've heard from a mate that Black Ops 3 wasn't that bad but Treyarch have always been the best developer.

Have to disagree...

Although I still like Black Ops, Infinity Ward are much better in my opinion.

I think they alternate between games(?) which would mean the next one would be Treyarch.

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 21:23 - Mar 25 with 1543 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 18:41 - Mar 25 by Swansea_Blue

If you're good I'll show you my godly Cocytus
Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 23:46 - Mar 25 with 1462 viewsLuk38644

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 21:16 - Mar 25 by ThisIsMyUsername

Have to disagree...

Although I still like Black Ops, Infinity Ward are much better in my opinion.

I think they alternate between games(?) which would mean the next one would be Treyarch.

The Infinity Ward that did MW was the best developer, but most of them have gone now and the shower of sh*t that is Infinite Warfare has totally ruined Infinity Ward's rep.

Treyarch have been consistently decent imo. IW and Treyarch alternated up until Advanced Warfare, which was Sledgehammer games first COD title, so there is 3 developers now, coincidentally, this years COD is being done by Sledgehammer Games.
Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 00:48 - Mar 26 with 1416 viewscatch74

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 19:00 - Mar 25 by Swansea_Blue

What about half life? Used to love that.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 00:49 - Mar 26 with 1412 viewscatch74

Call of Duty WWII - Recent leak on 00:48 - Mar 26 by catch74

What about half life? Used to love that.

And what was the early 2000 WW2 game with Omaha beach etc? Wasn't Medal of Honour was it?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024