Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 150 dead 20:36 - Mar 25 with 3882 viewsvapour_trail

From our latest endeavours over Mosul, by most accounts, maybe more. In all likelihood we won't put a number on it officially as we don't like to count.

What a disgrace.

And we will wonder why survivors in this community hate us in the future.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Over 150 dead on 22:44 - Mar 25 with 867 viewsGuthrum

Over 150 dead on 22:36 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

So when was it and who decided it was time to start the cold war again ? It's like bl00dy cowboys and Indians and so many of us just swallow it .

It was a bit of a joint decision.

It's useful for Putin to bolster his position, equally so for some in the West.

Plus there are strategic areas of conflicting interests which existed in the Soviet era and haven't gone away (central Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe + the Baltics + the Balkans, the Arctic Ocian, the Caucasus, Africa, South and Central America, the northern Pacific rim, etc.)

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Over 150 dead on 22:48 - Mar 25 with 852 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Over 150 dead on 22:41 - Mar 25 by gtsb1966

I'll back the British soldier over a Taliban fighter who wants to kill British soldiers every time. The post we are referring to mentioned Taliban fighters being 'murdered' not young Afghan children.

Young Afghan boys soon learn to shoot a gun and join the Taliban or whoever once they've witnessed a few incidents of collateral damage is the point I'm making.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Over 150 dead on 22:48 - Mar 25 with 857 viewsGuthrum

Over 150 dead on 22:43 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

They probably cost more to replace....so a win win !

Small change in comparison with military budgets in the billions.

Over 150 dead on 22:50 - Mar 25 with 855 viewsGuthrum

Over 150 dead on 22:40 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Except for that American helicopter pilot in the infamous Wikileak!

That was the only bit of all the available footage which they thought worth releasing.

Over 150 dead on 22:51 - Mar 25 with 844 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Over 150 dead on 22:44 - Mar 25 by Guthrum

Plus there are strategic areas of conflicting interests which existed in the Soviet era and haven't gone away (central Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe + the Baltics + the Balkans, the Arctic Ocian, the Caucasus, Africa, South and Central America, the northern Pacific rim, etc.)

Agreed all shades of State require a bogeyman .

Over 150 dead on 22:53 - Mar 25 with 841 viewsGuthrum

Over 150 dead on 22:48 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Young Afghan boys soon learn to shoot a gun and join the Taliban or whoever once they've witnessed a few incidents of collateral damage is the point I'm making.

Young Afghan boys from the mountains have been learning to fight and joining in tribal and external warfare since before the time of Alexander the Great. When has that region ever entirely been at peace?

Over 150 dead on 22:58 - Mar 25 with 832 viewsFtnfwest

Over 150 dead on 22:11 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Who told you that then?

this is from civilians who have managed to escape with the Iraqi army counting the actual number of bodies
Over 150 dead on 23:02 - Mar 25 with 821 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Over 150 dead on 22:53 - Mar 25 by Guthrum

Young Afghan boys from the mountains have been learning to fight and joining in tribal and external warfare since before the time of Alexander the Great. When has that region ever entirely been at peace?

It's been a while since those crusades started now hasn't it.....we then got to rebrand Christianity as corporatism but all for the same end purpose (i.e. resource theft )

Login to get fewer ads

Over 150 dead on 23:03 - Mar 25 with 818 viewsvapour_trail

Over 150 dead on 22:53 - Mar 25 by Guthrum

That's true enough.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Over 150 dead on 23:05 - Mar 25 with 815 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Over 150 dead on 22:58 - Mar 25 by Ftnfwest

this is from civilians who have managed to escape with the Iraqi army counting the actual number of bodies

So as they were fleeing they carefully examined each corpse to see which sides bullets/shrapnel had killed them....are you sure ?

Over 150 dead on 23:11 - Mar 25 with 807 viewsGuthrum

Over 150 dead on 23:02 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's been a while since those crusades started now hasn't it.....we then got to rebrand Christianity as corporatism but all for the same end purpose (i.e. resource theft )

What actually kicked off the Crusades was the destruction of Christian (and Jewish) holy sites in Jerusalem and the persecution of pilgrims by the Egyptian Caliph al-Hakim (who later turned out to be so mad he was apparently murdered by his own people).

Resources had very little to do with it. The various territories of Outremer were never successfully self-supporting, relying on subsidies from outside (one of the main reasons they eventually collapsed).

Over 150 dead on 23:11 - Mar 25 with 803 viewsFtnfwest

Over 150 dead on 23:05 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

So as they were fleeing they carefully examined each corpse to see which sides bullets/shrapnel had killed them....are you sure ?

I'm not trumpeting either side over another, the loss of life is what I find tragic. I read what I read and if it doesn't fit your agenda fine I must be reading incorrectly.
Over 150 dead on 23:16 - Mar 25 with 788 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Over 150 dead on 23:11 - Mar 25 by Ftnfwest

I'm not trumpeting either side over another, the loss of life is what I find tragic. I read what I read and if it doesn't fit your agenda fine I must be reading incorrectly.

Agreed, so my only point would be the need to question what we read / watch. It's a lesson learnt from bitter experience of witnessing events and then seeing how they are reported.

Over 150 dead on 23:18 - Mar 25 with 779 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Over 150 dead on 23:11 - Mar 25 by Guthrum

What actually kicked off the Crusades was the destruction of Christian (and Jewish) holy sites in Jerusalem and the persecution of pilgrims by the Egyptian Caliph al-Hakim (who later turned out to be so mad he was apparently murdered by his own people).

Resources had very little to do with it. The various territories of Outremer were never successfully self-supporting, relying on subsidies from outside (one of the main reasons they eventually collapsed).

The resource theft is more contemporary, post rebrand.
Ps...don't forget to put your clocks forward ....good night!
[Post edited 25 Mar 2017 23:21]

Over 150 dead on 23:32 - Mar 25 with 766 viewsGuthrum

Over 150 dead on 23:18 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

The resource theft is more contemporary, post rebrand.
Ps...don't forget to put your clocks forward ....good night!
[Post edited 25 Mar 2017 23:21]

No, I mustn't. Good night to you also.

Over 150 dead on 06:10 - Mar 26 with 723 viewsBenters

Over 150 dead on 21:00 - Mar 25 by gtsb1966

Easier said than done. Imagine the outcry if we did nothing and let Isis kill, rape and torture everyone.

this

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Over 150 dead on 10:54 - Mar 26 with 678 viewsimsureazzure

Over 150 dead on 20:58 - Mar 25 by Illinoisblue

one thing is clear; there should be greater coverage in the Western media when these missions go astray. Wonder if Obama would be so highly regarded if the full extent of his drone-strike bombings were to be made public. Literally thousands of them.

Is that Nobel peace prize Obama?
Over 150 dead on 13:22 - Mar 26 with 635 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Over 150 dead on 22:44 - Mar 25 by Guthrum

The problem is that the Russians like to act like some sort of superpower despite having a smaller economy than Australia.... so they resort to intimidation to get what they want at home and abroad
on 06:48 - Mar 27 with 537 views_

Over 150 dead on 22:01 - Mar 25 by gtsb1966

Muslim aid. I'd hazard a guess that with that name that charity hardly raises a bean with your average Britain especially now. Don't get me wrong as i know the good they do but unfortunately the name is tarnished amongst many.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024