Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Falling asleep watching 17:43 - Mar 26 with 2186 viewshoofer

England we are quite dull t times and today is a dull performance so far 40 mins gone
I,m not sure Southgate is the man to lead England we need to be attacking this team getting the ball in the box create chances but it ain't happening.
Falling asleep watching on 17:46 - Mar 26 with 2167 viewsSarge

They've got everyone in their own half at all times. It can be hard to attack against that.
Falling asleep watching on 17:49 - Mar 26 with 2154 viewshoofer

Falling asleep watching on 17:46 - Mar 26 by Sarge

They've got everyone in their own half at all times. It can be hard to attack against that.

Yes I understand that but these are the best our country can produce and are all probably millionaires so they get paid well to put on a show of attacking football for the supporters.
Falling asleep watching on 17:54 - Mar 26 with 2141 viewsTractorWood

I only went to Wembley to get caps for the Euros. Horrific when England are playing.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Falling asleep watching on 17:59 - Mar 26 with 2122 viewsKeaneish

Falling asleep watching on 17:49 - Mar 26 by hoofer

Yes I understand that but these are the best our country can produce and are all probably millionaires so they get paid well to put on a show of attacking football for the supporters.

As per the other post, Lithuania have 10 men behind the ball. Try finding space when its that packed to be able to play. Murder.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Falling asleep watching on 18:08 - Mar 26 with 2090 viewsuefacup81

Falling asleep watching on 17:59 - Mar 26 by Keaneish

As per the other post, Lithuania have 10 men behind the ball. Try finding space when its that packed to be able to play. Murder.

I'm sure it's not a tactic the lesser teams use especially for England. It's not as if San Marino et al choose their matches against Germany to have an attacking game.

England seems to be the only 'big' European side that doesn't know how to break down a defence.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Falling asleep watching on 18:16 - Mar 26 with 2063 viewsjpring89

Falling asleep watching on 17:59 - Mar 26 by Keaneish

It is tricky to break them down. But England look too casual and slow in their build up play in their final third. Really frustrating to watch its all well and good this possession football but ffs do something with it.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Falling asleep watching on 18:22 - Mar 26 with 2046 viewschristiand

I've turned it over, just wonder if England can pass it any slower?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Falling asleep watching on 18:30 - Mar 26 with 2014 viewsBenters

I hate football now load of over paid tossers .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

Falling asleep watching on 18:40 - Mar 26 with 1982 viewsAdmiralFunge

Falling asleep watching on 18:30 - Mar 26 by Benters

Sadly true, Benters.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Falling asleep watching on 18:43 - Mar 26 with 1971 viewsFtnfwest

Well I wouldn't worry about it, not your team anyway
Falling asleep watching on 19:16 - Mar 26 with 1891 viewspeterleeblue

I absolutely despise International Breaks. England are dull as dishwater. They do what they need to do no more and get caught out tactically in tournaments. Iceland last year was the final straw for me. I can honestly say I haven't seen a kick of both todays game and the Germany game - Where we allegedly played Ok but lost to their reserves - says it all really.
Falling asleep watching on 19:51 - Mar 26 with 1847 viewsjpring89

Falling asleep watching on 19:16 - Mar 26 by peterleeblue

I absolutely despise International Breaks. England are dull as dishwater. They do what they need to do no more and get caught out tactically in tournaments. Iceland last year was the final straw for me. I can honestly say I haven't seen a kick of both todays game and the Germany game - Where we allegedly played Ok but lost to their reserves - says it all really.

I would not mind if international football was done away with. I never ever in recent years really been remotely excited about England playing. I guess we would all think differently if we were Germans or Spanish. But even still internationals are a borefest now. Not much better watching Town either but im more interested in the bread and butter which is club football.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Falling asleep watching on 19:56 - Mar 26 with 1820 viewsgibbsm1

England have a fantastic record in beating teams like this. It's not true that other teams find it easy in there games.
Falling asleep watching on 19:57 - Mar 26 with 1815 viewsBenters

Falling asleep watching on 17:49 - Mar 26 by hoofer

It sounded as flat as a witches tit at Wembley today .

Gentlybentley

Falling asleep watching on 20:02 - Mar 26 with 1801 viewsFtnfwest

Falling asleep watching on 19:51 - Mar 26 by jpring89

I would not mind if international football was done away with. I never ever in recent years really been remotely excited about England playing. I guess we would all think differently if we were Germans or Spanish. But even still internationals are a borefest now. Not much better watching Town either but im more interested in the bread and butter which is club football.

Int national football is still the pinnacle for me but there's too many games against opposition that will park the bus. Club footballs all about money now.
Falling asleep watching on 20:14 - Mar 26 with 1764 viewsbluejacko

Yes it was hard watching a team that was playing the ball,attacking a packed defence and then winning.
Absolutely shocking wanst it!
Falling asleep watching on 20:33 - Mar 26 with 1716 viewschristiand

Falling asleep watching on 20:14 - Mar 26 by bluejacko

Yes it was hard watching a team that was playing the ball,attacking a packed defence and then winning.
Absolutely shocking wanst it!

Yes, but how many times do we do this? Against the lesser sides fine, but once we're up against some real quality team we come up short. We'll qualify, as usual, then blow out in Round 2 at the World Cup, all too predictable.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Falling asleep watching on 20:37 - Mar 26 with 1699 viewsCoco

Who are we trying to play like these days?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Falling asleep watching on 05:24 - Mar 27 with 1544 viewsBenters

Falling asleep watching on 18:40 - Mar 26 by AdmiralFunge

Sadly true, Benters.

I think i have fallen out of love with football .

Yes i will always take a interest in the scores coming through and how the tables are looking, but in all honesty thanks to the three muppets in charge of our once beautiful club,something in me has changed.

Sad times .

Gentlybentley

Falling asleep watching on 05:58 - Mar 27 with 1530 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I don't watch England play

The fact I care(d) more about the shirt than them bunch of kn0bheads that play just p1sses me off.

I watch the euros and World Cup during the summers but that's it international wise.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Falling asleep watching on 06:26 - Mar 27 with 1507 viewsBenters

Falling asleep watching on 05:58 - Mar 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I don't watch England play

The fact I care(d) more about the shirt than them bunch of kn0bheads that play just p1sses me off.

I watch the euros and World Cup during the summers but that's it international wise.

Fair play Rommy, i know its not football realated but Lewis Hamilton gets on my tits now also !

Gentlybentley

Falling asleep watching on 06:41 - Mar 27 with 1485 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Falling asleep watching on 06:26 - Mar 27 by Benters

Fair play Rommy, i know its not football realated but Lewis Hamilton gets on my tits now also !

Indeed.

I have said this on here before but his dad was a hoover fitter and he came to sort my nans Hoover out years ago when I was round there. He said (in front of me) that his son was a champion youth go karter and to have a bet that he would win the Formula 1 world championships one day. Lewis Hamilton was his name.

Unfortunately I was very young then and of course wasn't betting at that age.

I couldn't believe it when we saw the dad in the pit a few years after when Hamilton was debuting.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024