Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mobile phone upgrades. 20:59 - Mar 26 with 1600 viewsjpring89

Due a free upgrade within days. Just wondering whats the best phone to upgrade to really. I currently have a iphone 5s.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Mobile phone upgrades. on 21:02 - Mar 26 with 1589 viewsMJallday

i went from 5s to 6s. love mine. i couldnt go back to android /samsung ater iphone.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Mobile phone upgrades. on 21:04 - Mar 26 with 1583 viewsJ2BLUE

iphone 7.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mobile phone upgrades. on 21:33 - Mar 26 with 1520 viewsjpring89

Mobile phone upgrades. on 21:04 - Mar 26 by J2BLUE

iphone 7.

I do keep coming back to the iphone 7. Seems to get the best deal you have to take up a new contract rather than upgrade. Do you have the iphone 7

Mobile phone upgrades. on 21:36 - Mar 26 with 1508 viewsJ2BLUE

Mobile phone upgrades. on 21:33 - Mar 26 by jpring89

I do keep coming back to the iphone 7. Seems to get the best deal you have to take up a new contract rather than upgrade. Do you have the iphone 7

I have the 6. I love it. I went from iphone 4 to Microsoft Lumia 535 and missed the iphone so much I had to get a new contract.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mobile phone upgrades. on 21:47 - Mar 26 with 1488 viewsArnieM

Mobile phone upgrades. on 21:02 - Mar 26 by MJallday

i went from 5s to 6s. love mine. i couldnt go back to android /samsung ater iphone.

I've git a Samsung at present but will be eligible for new phone in few months time. Was thinking about iPhone. You obviously had android as well.....how I'd the iPhone so.much better?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Mobile phone upgrades. on 21:55 - Mar 26 with 1461 viewsSwansea_Blue

It will be an iPhone 7 for me when my 5s gives up the ghost (which it shows no sign of doing any time soon).

Don't like larger phones and the 7 looks about the same size overall as the 5 but with a slightly bigger screen, though smaller bezel. Pricey though, but my 5 has been superb ever since they launched them, so that must be 3-4 yrs. Never got that usage out of an android phone. Besides, I'm all Appled up across phones, tablets, desktops, etc, at home and work.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mobile phone upgrades. on 22:03 - Mar 26 with 1448 viewsmutters

Mobile phone upgrades. on 21:02 - Mar 26 by MJallday

I am the other way, went from iPhone 4 to Android, never gone back though i have flirted with the idea a couple of times.

I just like configuring my home screen too much and Apples default UI is nice but i do get bored after a while.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Mobile phone upgrades. on 22:33 - Mar 26 with 1399 viewsoldbluestu

Avoid anything from Apple, over hyped and over priced
Login to get fewer ads

Mobile phone upgrades. on 00:56 - Mar 27 with 1301 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Mobile phone upgrades. on 22:33 - Mar 26 by oldbluestu

Avoid anything from Apple, over hyped and over priced

I-Phone and Android top of the range phones do similar jobs, however the phones from HTC and Sony are in my opinion better value for money. Plus they have a memory card slot and you're not restricted to bloody I-tunes.

I prefer the Android system on phones, apple on computers.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Mobile phone upgrades. on 06:59 - Mar 27 with 1197 viewsblueconscience

Check groupon for deals if you are willing to change number.

I got the 7 plus 256gb for a upfront fee of £15.99 instead of the £279 EE wanted for the same upgrade. The monthly payment was the same on both contracts also.

Mobilephonesdirect.co.uk was the site the deal was on.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2017 7:06]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Mobile phone upgrades. on 07:25 - Mar 27 with 1163 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'm on the IPhone 6S

One above the 6 but one below the 7. Apparently.

All I can say is that I like the 6S. Have had it since Christmas and have yet to smash the screen. A personal best for me. Have put a case on this time though. One of my picture of Portman road from my season ticket taken from yours truly.

Anyway.. the hype of the 7 is as much as for the 6. So on that basis, the 7 is likely to be excellent.

I would completely ignore OldBlueStus advice. Apple products - iPhones - are excellent.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Mobile phone upgrades. on 08:05 - Mar 27 with 1095 viewsoldbluestu

Also don't forget whatever Apple may brainwash people with Sony make a large percentage of the hardware which goes into Apple products so when comparing hardware reliability Sony and Apple use the same source
Mobile phone upgrades. on 08:16 - Mar 27 with 1087 viewsimsureazzure

I ditched the Samsung 6 due to poor battery, HTC 7 is very good, Microsoft 950 for work, clunky and not natural to navigate.
Mobile phone upgrades. on 08:32 - Mar 27 with 1073 viewshype313

Samsung S7 is a great phone, if your looking at Android, also I always find it's better to get the previous years flagship phone as you can get cracking deals without compromising on the latest tech.

These days each new phone that comes out is only really slightly different with memory and a few other bits, not worth paying a premium for imo.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Mobile phone upgrades. on 17:55 - Mar 27 with 921 viewsjpring89

Mobile phone upgrades. on 07:25 - Mar 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm on the IPhone 6S

One above the 6 but one below the 7. Apparently.

All I can say is that I like the 6S. Have had it since Christmas and have yet to smash the screen. A personal best for me. Have put a case on this time though. One of my picture of Portman road from my season ticket taken from yours truly.

Anyway.. the hype of the 7 is as much as for the 6. So on that basis, the 7 is likely to be excellent.

I would completely ignore OldBlueStus advice. Apple products - iPhones - are excellent.

I think i will probably go for the iphone 7 if i can get a decent deal. I dont think i would change back to a samsung had far too many problems in the past with that sort of phone. Never had a single problem with my iphone.
The missus managed to get her upgrade for free 89 days before her free upgrade. The fee got waived. She got the SE 30 a month with 5gb data nd unlimited the rest. Im hoping i could worm my way into getting a decent deal for iphone 7

Buymobilephones.com have iphone7 new contract 2gb unlimited mins and txt 30.99. I would take that right now but dont know if i could get that as an upgrade.

Mobile phone upgrades. on 18:03 - Mar 27 with 904 viewsBrennadonna

Mobile phone upgrades. on 17:55 - Mar 27 by jpring89

I think i will probably go for the iphone 7 if i can get a decent deal. I dont think i would change back to a samsung had far too many problems in the past with that sort of phone. Never had a single problem with my iphone.
The missus managed to get her upgrade for free 89 days before her free upgrade. The fee got waived. She got the SE 30 a month with 5gb data nd unlimited the rest. Im hoping i could worm my way into getting a decent deal for iphone 7

Buymobilephones.com have iphone7 new contract 2gb unlimited mins and txt 30.99. I would take that right now but dont know if i could get that as an upgrade.

I went from apple to android and would never go back. I'm on it all day for business and find there's more apps as well. At night I screen mirror my Samsung phone to my Samsung tv for faultless sky tv. You can't do that with an iphone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024