Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... 04:05 - Mar 27 with 4467 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Is he a c*** as one person commented (with 5k in likes) or a changed geezer who deserves a second chance (1k in likes).

Personally, I thought it was a very interesting video and well worth 3 minutes of your time.

I was particularly interested in TWTDs opinion on this.

[Post edited 27 Mar 2017 4:05]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 05:11 - Mar 27 with 2671 viewsBenters

1.was it a squad member who sent you the video?

2.what do you think?

3.anybody who celebrates people dying is a cunit in my eyes.

4.the top gear boys will agree with me.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 05:34 - Mar 27 with 2650 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 05:11 - Mar 27 by Benters

1.was it a squad member who sent you the video?

2.what do you think?

3.anybody who celebrates people dying is a cunit in my eyes.

4.the top gear boys will agree with me.

1) no. A friend (not a squad member ;) ) tagged me in it to watch. He rightly thought I'd find it interesting.

2) I think that it highlights how absolutely anyone of all races could potentially become a terrorist. If you bumped into him on the street, you'd have no idea whatsoever that he previously had those beliefs.

3) had those beliefs is very different to having those beliefs.

4) I'm sure they will. Everything is black or white with the Top Gear Massive. I will now refer to you all as TGM I think.

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:03 - Mar 27 with 2615 viewsBenters

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 05:34 - Mar 27 by The_Romford_Blue

1) no. A friend (not a squad member ;) ) tagged me in it to watch. He rightly thought I'd find it interesting.

2) I think that it highlights how absolutely anyone of all races could potentially become a terrorist. If you bumped into him on the street, you'd have no idea whatsoever that he previously had those beliefs.

3) had those beliefs is very different to having those beliefs.

4) I'm sure they will. Everything is black or white with the Top Gear Massive. I will now refer to you all as TGM I think.

2.Our village church bells were thrashing out Yesterday Morn, the flock walked over to the church all dressed up in their Sunday best,the farmers roll up in their Range Rovers as far as i know they didnt feel the need to run down anybody like your 'Radical Muslims'.

4.Thats fine you can call us the TGM if you like,you have a pop at me,i will have a pop at you,dont play the age card though .

Hows that ?

Gentlybentley

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:09 - Mar 27 with 2605 viewsbrogansnose

Changed geezer who deserves a second chance and comes accross as genuine plus he's working against that sort of thing. I know I'm not the same person I was when I was in my teens and twenties. People get caught up in all kinds of stuff when they're younger.

I hate any sort of atrocity, the nutbag outside parliament,the Mosul bombing, Assad dropping bombs in Aleppo.............................so much trouble in the World and there always has been.
Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:35 - Mar 27 with 2541 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:09 - Mar 27 by brogansnose

Changed geezer who deserves a second chance and comes accross as genuine plus he's working against that sort of thing. I know I'm not the same person I was when I was in my teens and twenties. People get caught up in all kinds of stuff when they're younger.

I hate any sort of atrocity, the nutbag outside parliament,the Mosul bombing, Assad dropping bombs in Aleppo.............................so much trouble in the World and there always has been.

That's pretty much where I'm at on it tbh

Wasn't quite sure where I stood when watching it. Started by thinking he's a c*** but slowly came round to the idea that he really appears like a different geezer to the one he was describing all those years back.

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:38 - Mar 27 with 2525 viewsReuser_is_God

I'm of the opinion that people's beliefs can change & accept that.

Although once you've been involved with a group who would kills millions if they could then nah, you'll always be a cnt.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:45 - Mar 27 with 2502 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:38 - Mar 27 by Reuser_is_God

I'm of the opinion that people's beliefs can change & accept that.

Although once you've been involved with a group who would kills millions if they could then nah, you'll always be a cnt.

He didn't actually go through with killing anyone though

That makes a massive difference as to my opinion of him.

He seems like a different geezer to the one he described at the start of the video

I did think it was an interesting clip though. An insight into how easy radicalisation is.

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:46 - Mar 27 with 2498 viewsReuser_is_God

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:45 - Mar 27 by The_Romford_Blue

He didn't actually go through with killing anyone though

That makes a massive difference as to my opinion of him.

He seems like a different geezer to the one he described at the start of the video

I did think it was an interesting clip though. An insight into how easy radicalisation is.

No, but it went through his mind & he was involved in planning.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:48 - Mar 27 with 2487 viewsBenters

Fair enough we have drawn a line.

Get it right i say 'Radical Muslims' not Muslims.

The trouble with people like you is you cant except what is in front of your eyes,the attacks in Europe in the last few years have been carried out by 'Radical Muslims' not Muslims..my neighbour is a Vicar he doesnt feel the need to kill !

Gentlybentley

on 06:49 - Mar 27 with 2478 views_

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:48 - Mar 27 by Benters

The trouble with people like you is you cant except what is in front of your eyes,the attacks in Europe in the last few years have been carried out by 'Radical Muslims' not Muslims..my neighbour is a Vicar he doesnt feel the need to kill !

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:50 - Mar 27 with 2475 viewsBenters

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:46 - Mar 27 by Reuser_is_God

Bang on .

Gentlybentley

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:54 - Mar 27 with 2460 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Yes Line drawn. Olive branch taken.

I'm not sure my mindset of defending a religion from being tarred with the same evil brush is a problem to be honest.

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:57 - Mar 27 with 2443 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 06:46 - Mar 27 by Reuser_is_God

Indeed it did.

But then he realised it was wrong and now dedicates his life to making up for that. I think what he does now, the fact he didn't actually kill anyone, that he was young and that he appears to have completely changed, i don't think he's still a c***. He clearly was one at a time. And I can completely understand where yourself, Benters and the 5k who liked the 'he's a c***' comment on Facebook are coming from though.

on 06:59 - Mar 27 with 2436 views_

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 07:52 - Mar 27 with 2292 viewsbluelagos

If you are interested Rommy, have a read of "The Islamist" by Ed Hussain. He writes of his time as a fundamentalist and how he became one and how he rejected it too. Well worth reading if the topic interests you.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:02 - Mar 27 with 2232 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 07:52 - Mar 27 by bluelagos

If you are interested Rommy, have a read of "The Islamist" by Ed Hussain. He writes of his time as a fundamentalist and how he became one and how he rejected it too. Well worth reading if the topic interests you.

Cheers BL

The topic has interested me actually. Hence the few threads I've done in various forms on it since the attack last week.

Will have a look into this.

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:15 - Mar 27 with 2189 viewsnoggin

on 06:49 - Mar 27 by _

Indeed.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:16 - Mar 27 with 2177 viewsbournemouthblue

It's interesting that he seems to have Caucasian background

That will confuse the far right mob with their own racist agendas

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:18 - Mar 27 with 2173 viewstaximan

lovely

how is the year of the rommy progressing ?

dream job landed ?
off to uni, like other "squad" members ?

come on boy, any updates ?

with love from TGN
Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:20 - Mar 27 with 2150 viewsnoggin

Are you saying that Christians don't kill or just the local vicar?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:24 - Mar 27 with 2129 viewstaximan

just watched the video

sick cnt needs locking up for treason
Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:37 - Mar 27 with 1811 viewsBluebell

You posted this thread at 4.05 Rommy. Are you still not sleeping?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:40 - Mar 27 with 1794 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:37 - Mar 27 by Bluebell

You posted this thread at 4.05 Rommy. Are you still not sleeping?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Unfortunately not BB

Went sleepless Friday night. Had a sleep Saturday night as had a busy day. No sleep last night.

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:43 - Mar 27 with 1775 viewsBluebell

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:40 - Mar 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Unfortunately not BB

Went sleepless Friday night. Had a sleep Saturday night as had a busy day. No sleep last night.

Perhaps you should see a doctor. It is not good to have so much time not sleeping.

I am probably beginning to sound like your mother here because I guess she worries about you.
Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:47 - Mar 27 with 1758 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Someone sent me this earlier today on Facebook... on 08:43 - Mar 27 by Bluebell

Perhaps you should see a doctor. It is not good to have so much time not sleeping.

I am probably beginning to sound like your mother here because I guess she worries about you.

I know I should really. But I'm used to it now I guess.

Ha - yes she does.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024