Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 09:00 - Mar 27 with 6494 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/video/174898/#oneofourown-|-ipswich-town-season-tickets-2017/18

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news and video posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 07:12 - Mar 28 with 604 viewsTractorWood

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 22:26 - Mar 27 by The_Romford_Blue

It's astonishing that I'm one of the very few it benefits and yet even I've come out of this debacle completely and utterly f*cked off with the melts who control our club.

The logic behind the changes seems flawed. 'The average fan is too old'. Have these people been to Suffolk?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 07:46 - Mar 28 with 578 viewsthorpedo

I stopped watching after 3 minutes - couldn't face the last minute, it was so cringeworthy. Like a badly made 6th Form Media Studies project. The way the club is run from top to bottom is one big (unfunny) joke at the moment. Our once great club is long gone......

Thorpedo

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 07:48 - Mar 28 with 576 viewsDolly2.0

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 01:05 - Mar 28 by hoppy

I would question who they are actually aiming at with this, and what they are hoping it will achieve, coming a week or so after the announcement of the prices - prices that see quite a large increase for at least two of the people featured in the video.

Did they do an ITFC Season Tickets 2016/17 promotional video - I don't remember seeing one. If not, what has made them decide to do one this year, and did they really think this would improve the chances of shifting more than simply sending out the renewal packs with a well-written call to action? (please use your imagination here, to credit them with the nous to be able to produce a well-written letter)

To borrow your last line with a slight amendment to it... The problems are much deeper and no promo video has a hope of solving them, so why do one in the first place?

They do one every year.

I do wonder if whoever made this video knew of the price rises for little kids and their grandads at the time of the conception of the idea through to pre-production, shooting and then post-production. It would seem not.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Video: #OneOfOurOwn | Ipswich Town Season Tickets 2017/18 on 09:48 - Mar 28 with 525 viewsFrimleyBlue

what the fecken hell is that?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024