Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A short piece on player bonus structures 09:30 - Mar 27 with 723 viewsSteve_M

Worth a read but it would have been far more interesting in more depth.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/mar/26/premier-league-football-wa

"Then there is the cautionary tale of a Championship club who gave their squad an £8m bonus for making the play-offs — only to be left with a black hole on their balance sheet when they failed to win promotion."

I wonder which East Midlands club this could have been?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A short piece on player bonus structures on 10:09 - Mar 27 with 641 viewsDennyx4

I had heard that our players are on a bonus related to where they finish in the league - probably a good thing as rewards overall performance compared to individual.

Wonder if MM is on a similar type bonus, would show why he isn't too bothered about the cups?
A short piece on player bonus structures on 10:19 - Mar 27 with 622 viewsHARRY10

A short piece on player bonus structures on 10:09 - Mar 27 by Dennyx4

I had heard that our players are on a bonus related to where they finish in the league - probably a good thing as rewards overall performance compared to individual.

Wonder if MM is on a similar type bonus, would show why he isn't too bothered about the cups?

I think you will find that all clubs have similar bonuses

The real surprise is that there is someone who didn't know this
A short piece on player bonus structures on 12:18 - Mar 27 with 532 viewsIllinoisblue

yes, a little short on substance and ended rather abruptly. Sounds like ITFC's season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024