Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning 10:33 - Mar 27 with 2294 viewscarlisleaway

Not only are the club giving me 50% off the senior ticket increase but if the club reach a total of 12,750 I will get £18.95 back. So excited and unsure of my next move.....lol
Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:34 - Mar 27 with 2243 viewsSwailsey

This is what makes it all worthwhile!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:35 - Mar 27 with 2225 viewsfactual_blue

Is there a prepaid envelope in the pack?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:37 - Mar 27 with 2213 viewsSwailsey

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:35 - Mar 27 by factual_blue

And a DVD highlights of last season?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:39 - Mar 27 with 2182 viewscarlisleaway

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:37 - Mar 27 by Swailsey

Struggled to find highlights of this season or last come to that.
Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:40 - Mar 27 with 2178 viewswitchdoctor

so how much more are they expecting you to pay compared with this season?
Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:40 - Mar 27 with 2172 viewshoppy

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:37 - Mar 27 by Swailsey

They put a VHS tape in with the most recent highlights, I think.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:41 - Mar 27 with 2166 viewsSwailsey

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:40 - Mar 27 by hoppy

They put a VHS tape in with the most recent highlights, I think.

That actually wouldn't surprise me...given how up to date and streetwise they are...

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:43 - Mar 27 with 2141 viewshoppy

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:41 - Mar 27 by Swailsey

That actually wouldn't surprise me...given how up to date and streetwise they are...

Be thankful it wasn't betamax...

Login to get fewer ads

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:45 - Mar 27 with 2123 viewsSwailsey

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:43 - Mar 27 by hoppy

Be thankful it wasn't betamax...

A stone tablet with Paul Mason's face on it...

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 11:10 - Mar 27 with 1994 viewscarlisleaway

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:40 - Mar 27 by witchdoctor

so how much more are they expecting you to pay compared with this season?

£58
Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 11:12 - Mar 27 with 1971 viewsfactual_blue

I was asking a serious question - I want to tear the contents of the renewal pack up and post it back to the club at ME's expense.

Now is the time for pointless, petty gestures.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2017 11:20]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 11:12 - Mar 27 with 1968 viewshoppy

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:45 - Mar 27 by Swailsey

A stone tablet with Paul Mason's face on it...

I know where to come if I ever need a stonemason then...

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 11:15 - Mar 27 with 1930 viewsBluebell

Have the packs been sent out?

I can't contain my excitement.
Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 11:44 - Mar 27 with 1791 viewsSwailsey

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 11:12 - Mar 27 by hoppy

I know where to come if I ever need a stonemason then...

POTD/W/M/Y

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 12:27 - Mar 27 with 1591 viewsScuzzer

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 11:10 - Mar 27 by carlisleaway

£58

...and you are happy with that?

Established 1968

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 12:30 - Mar 27 with 1564 viewsScuzzer

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 11:15 - Mar 27 by Bluebell

Have the packs been sent out?

I can't contain my excitement.

Interestingly enough....I have just received my son and grandson's packs....but not my own. Perhaps they know something...but only 1/4 of something.

Established 1968

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 12:47 - Mar 27 with 1458 viewsASAx

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 10:35 - Mar 27 by factual_blue

I'd imagine it's more likely that the recipient will be asked to pay the postage costs.
Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 17:18 - Mar 27 with 1083 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Wow, received my season ticket renewal this morning on 11:12 - Mar 27 by factual_blue

I was asking a serious question - I want to tear the contents of the renewal pack up and post it back to the club at ME's expense.

Now is the time for pointless, petty gestures.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2017 11:20]

It's a second class one....the club's gift to us, the ones that they own.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024