Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust 10:49 - Mar 27 with 1230 viewsstickymockwell

Phil's ban list is getting bigger!

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 10:51 - Mar 27 with 1206 viewsbluewein

Really?

He was a bit of a troll, but I can think of worse people who are somehow still on here.

*awaits flashing red light of doom*

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 10:51 - Mar 27 with 1204 viewsblueislander

Wasn't he banned some time ago?
looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 10:53 - Mar 27 with 1167 viewsGlasgowBlue

What did he say/do?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 10:55 - Mar 27 with 1151 viewsASAx

Might not bode well for TWTD though if Oldbluestu buys the club.
looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 10:56 - Mar 27 with 1133 viewsblueislander

looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 10:53 - Mar 27 by GlasgowBlue

What did he say/do?

It could have been for racism, homophobia or disrespect for Hobnobs, I can't remember which.
looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 10:57 - Mar 27 with 1109 viewsstickymockwell

looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 10:56 - Mar 27 by blueislander

It could have been for racism, homophobia or disrespect for Hobnobs, I can't remember which.

Hobnophobics need sorting out.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 11:11 - Mar 27 with 1044 viewsBluebell

Has he gone?

He wasn't that bad, surely?

I am saying that after Asa's comment about Oldbluestu buying the club like he suggested other people should do. This way I might get free tickets.
I just assumed that he was.... on 11:19 - Mar 27 with 989 viewsBloots

....old Boggers on a wind up.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 11:29 - Mar 27 with 945 viewsIllinoisblue

I'm sure international break brings out the worst in people and the issuance of the banhammer goes way up when ITFC don't have a game

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 13:32 - Mar 27 with 769 viewsLord_Lucan

looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 11:11 - Mar 27 by Bluebell

Has he gone?

He wasn't that bad, surely?

I am saying that after Asa's comment about Oldbluestu buying the club like he suggested other people should do. This way I might get free tickets.

Must have been the "S" post

Sorry, this user profile doesn't exist. Please contact support@twtd.co.uk if you believe there to be an error

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

looks like Oldbluestu has bitten the dust on 13:33 - Mar 27 with 754 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope he wasn't banned on my account. I saw his reply to me earlier and just shrugged. No offence taken.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024