Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No response from Mr Milne yet 12:42 - Mar 27 with 450 viewsASAx

I can't say I am surprised but I at least expected a standard response from Edwina by now!

I will no doubt receive my renewal pack over the next few days and if I've not heard by then, I'll return the pack next week confirming my intention to cancel my season ticket.

I'll be going to Birmingham purely because I've promised my son and he's looking forward to it. But how depressing after more than 30 years of barely missing a game I don't expect I'll bother with Wigan, Newcastle and Sheffield Wednesday even though I'd have paid.

How has it come to this when you can go from desperately making it to Portman Road from A&E with a broken bone and sitting through 90 minutes in absolute agony because you can't stand to miss a game, to feeling like you can't be bothered to go when you've paid.

I just hope that season tickets go down massively. Not because I want to hurt the club financially but I feel that if they go from 12,000 to 11,000 for example then nothing will change. If they went from 12,000 to 8,000 in one go then even Marcus Evans would have to take note wouldn't he? I don't know why I have any faith in him not to do so, but I don't think he'd actually trim the wage bill by a third.

What a sad, sad state of affairs. In answer to other threads I am still very much in love with football. I watch hours of it a week. I adore it. It's ITFC. It's like a relationship where I still love them. I just can't be with them any more until they get their sh*t together.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024