Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Renewed 13:48 - Mar 27 with 1229 views12th_Man

#loyalsupporter
#trueblue

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Season Ticket Renewed on 13:54 - Mar 27 with 1202 viewsScuzzer

#loyalsupporter
#trueblue

but sadly...
#alsoamug

Established 1968

Season Ticket Renewed on 13:56 - Mar 27 with 1186 viewsMJallday

i think the OP may be enjoying a lot of his own company next season :)

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Season Ticket Renewed on 15:19 - Mar 27 with 1088 viewsFifeITFC

Remember to take "The Men Who Made the Town" so you can brush up on your history.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Season Ticket Renewed on 15:37 - Mar 27 with 1046 viewsmutters

Season Ticket Renewed on 13:54 - Mar 27 by Scuzzer

#loyalsupporter
#trueblue

but sadly...
#alsoamug

I will say this is sad times that we are living in.

A fan decides to renew his season ticket, gets slatted and called a 'mug' for doing so but a fan who has chosen not to. The fan has chosen to continue to support the club via this channel, which is his right to do so.

Sure you may not agree but don't slate those who follow town through thick and thin. Its what football clubs are (or were) made of.....

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Season Ticket Renewed on 15:39 - Mar 27 with 1028 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Season Ticket Renewed on 15:37 - Mar 27 by mutters

A fan decides to renew his season ticket, gets slatted and called a 'mug' for doing so but a fan who has chosen not to. The fan has chosen to continue to support the club via this channel, which is his right to do so.

Sure you may not agree but don't slate those who follow town through thick and thin. Its what football clubs are (or were) made of.....

Fine, perhaps those who are renewing could extend the same courtesy to those who have had enough and not post passive-aggressive messages clearly aimed at questioning our loyalty.
Season Ticket Renewed on 15:40 - Mar 27 with 1025 views12th_Man

Season Ticket Renewed on 15:37 - Mar 27 by mutters

Thank you Mutters some so called fans on here love a moan and knock others down

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Season Ticket Renewed on 17:04 - Mar 27 with 946 viewsScuzzer

Season Ticket Renewed on 15:39 - Mar 27 by BlueLikeJazz

Fine, perhaps those who are renewing could extend the same courtesy to those who have had enough and not post passive-aggressive messages clearly aimed at questioning our loyalty.

Been going down to Portman Road to support my team since 1968 with my father. Been a season ticket holder since 1993. So I would say that I have been loyal, bringing my kids up as Town fans as well. I have sadly seen the decline of the club, I shall now say THE club instead of MY club, since Evans took ownership. If people can not see that giving money to him, with no value added in return, is a pointless expenditure then that saddens me and quite frankly worries me.

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024