Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well with a heavy heart 15:16 - Mar 27 with 4847 viewshoofer

I have today emailed the club and said I won't be renewing under the current regime.
When I asked about the enquiries they said it wasn't that bad a response to date but will be able to say more after May,personally I think they will be lucky to sell 10000 fans are fed up with the lack of investment and the playing style under MM.
I am not convinced Mick will go in the summer I think it will be another season like this which will be disappointing.
Well with a heavy heart on 12:31 - Mar 28 with 994 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well with a heavy heart on 12:28 - Mar 28 by Benters

The club is already fkd mate.

Terrible state of affairs .

I myself havent been to PR this season and thats the first season in some 30 yrs,even when i was really rough and had 30 staples in my neck i still made the Leeds game,and payed £35 on the gate,that was 4 years ago ! Must have been the pain killers i was on !

Typical Brexiter, can't even use a stapler!

This is the worse I've know the atmosphere and feelings around the club since I first went in about 76. Albeit not the lowest crowds (yet).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well with a heavy heart on 12:37 - Mar 28 with 980 viewsTractorWood

Well with a heavy heart on 11:57 - Mar 28 by BtreeBlueBlood

I contacted the ticket office this morning.

The phones were ringing in the background - id never heard the office so busy.

I said you sound busy today you must be happy, the reply was No its very disappointing as they are all cancelling.

Further increases have already been put in place for the following season I was told with the axe falling on the disabled this time.

ME is going to kill this club I'm afraid to say :(

Be interesting to see what their next move will be. I'd guess extending the early bird. The club can't reasonably expect people to renew for those prices when we don't know who will be in charge and we have a fairly remote chance of relegation.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Well with a heavy heart on 12:38 - Mar 28 with 975 viewsReuser_is_God

I said you sound busy today you must be happy, the reply was No its very disappointing as they are all cancelling.

Further increases have already been put in place for the following season I was told with the axe falling on the disabled this time.

Cancelled mine this morning too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Well with a heavy heart on 13:40 - Mar 28 with 920 viewspetieboy2011

Perhaps this is what Marcus Evans wants.....

Less people going to games = less stewards/turnstile operators/bar staff = more money Evans doesn't have to fork out.

EVANS OUT!
Well with a heavy heart on 17:44 - Mar 28 with 836 viewsbluejacko

I really was hoping that common sense would prevail by Evans but he has shown now he does not give a toss!
This is the ITFC self destruct button that has been pushed!
RIP ITFC
Well with a heavy heart on 17:47 - Mar 28 with 832 viewshoofer

I assume if you pay DD you had to do it through email as I had to?
Well with a heavy heart on 11:13 - Mar 29 with 702 viewsFifeITFC

Well with a heavy heart on 17:47 - Mar 28 by hoofer

I assume if you pay DD you had to do it through email as I had to?

Just cancel your DD with the bank, what are the club going to do? They're bound to know the reasons.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Well with a heavy heart on 13:20 - Mar 29 with 666 viewscarlisleaway

Well with a heavy heart on 12:28 - Mar 28 by Benters

The club is already fkd mate.

Terrible state of affairs .

I myself havent been to PR this season and thats the first season in some 30 yrs,even when i was really rough and had 30 staples in my neck i still made the Leeds game,and payed £35 on the gate,that was 4 years ago ! Must have been the pain killers i was on !

Sent in a letter explaining all the reasons why the club will not get anywhere near the proposed 12,750. Also stating that I was not sure if I would renew if McCarthy was in charge next year....Reply was that I might as well not renew next season if I cannot back the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Well with a heavy heart on 13:29 - Mar 29 with 642 viewsASAx

Well with a heavy heart on 13:20 - Mar 29 by carlisleaway

Sent in a letter explaining all the reasons why the club will not get anywhere near the proposed 12,750. Also stating that I was not sure if I would renew if McCarthy was in charge next year....Reply was that I might as well not renew next season if I cannot back the club.

What was their exact wording?

I'm amazed even ITFC could be that blatant but saying that I know someone who wrote to the club last summer to cancel stating that they didn't want to renew under McCarthy as they were bored and they predicted the season ticket sales would drop again and crowds would reach the lows this season that we've actually seen.

Their response incredibly was effectively 'Well 17,500 people (or whatever the average was) go to each game and they can't all be wrong and just you right'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024