Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play to the club, they did send me a Happy Birthday email today 17:54 - Mar 27 with 975 viewspatrickswell

Took me back to the late 80s when I was a Junior Blue and received a birthday card with £1 gift vouchers for the club shop.
Fair play to the club, they did send me a Happy Birthday email today on 18:02 - Mar 27 with 952 viewsSteve_M

Was this at random or is it actually your birthday?

If the latter then Happy Birthday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Fair play to the club, they did send me a Happy Birthday email today on 19:22 - Mar 27 with 898 viewspatrickswell

Fair play to the club, they did send me a Happy Birthday email today on 18:02 - Mar 27 by Steve_M

Was this at random or is it actually your birthday?

If the latter then Happy Birthday.

It is indeed my 41st birthday today. Got a season ticket package from the club as well. Seeing their "we were one of the few offering concessions at 60, but what can you do when everyone else is doing it at 65+" stuff written down and the MD admitting it's been a difficult season has not inspired me to break the habit of a lifetime and buy a season ticket.

Mick and Milne's statements both read as "It's crappy but we'll keep working at it with your support". Busted flushes the pair of them and Evans couldn't even bring himself to write a token message.

There is nothing inspiring in this document at all. They will be lucky to reach 10,000 ST sales.
Fair play to the club, they did send me a Happy Birthday email today on 19:31 - Mar 27 with 882 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Happy birthday

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Fair play to the club, they did send me a Happy Birthday email today on 19:41 - Mar 27 with 870 viewsJ2BLUE

Happy Birthday.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Fair play to the club, they did send me a Happy Birthday email today on 21:01 - Mar 27 with 829 viewsBluedanW

Fair play to the club, they did send me a Happy Birthday email today on 19:22 - Mar 27 by patrickswell

It is indeed my 41st birthday today. Got a season ticket package from the club as well. Seeing their "we were one of the few offering concessions at 60, but what can you do when everyone else is doing it at 65+" stuff written down and the MD admitting it's been a difficult season has not inspired me to break the habit of a lifetime and buy a season ticket.

Mick and Milne's statements both read as "It's crappy but we'll keep working at it with your support". Busted flushes the pair of them and Evans couldn't even bring himself to write a token message.

There is nothing inspiring in this document at all. They will be lucky to reach 10,000 ST sales.

Well they could of said "despite the majority of clubs revising their recessions up to 65 we have decided to make a statement to hold ours at 60, and to also hold our under 11 year old season tickets at £10 to prove we are a family club"
Would of earnt them some respect, may have saved them the total embarrassment of a 25% loss in season ticket sales
Fair play to the club, they did send me a Happy Birthday email today on 21:04 - Mar 27 with 815 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Did they also explain the increase in replica shirt prices?

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024