Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? 22:12 - Mar 27 with 5560 viewstextbackup

3/4 episodes in and I've not the foggiest

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:13 - Mar 27 with 3464 viewsSitfcB

Still no idea... hate that we have to wait a whole week in between episodes!!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:14 - Mar 27 with 3459 viewsLord_Lucan

So far I don't reckon he's figured much but at the moment I guess Lenny

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:16 - Mar 27 with 3451 viewstextbackup

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:13 - Mar 27 by SitfcB

Still no idea... hate that we have to wait a whole week in between episodes!!!

Yeah, but, I was up a ladder today having measured a piece of plastboard only once before cutting (massive mistake) and all of a sudden remembered, its Monday Broadchurch! If it was on too many times a week I'm not sure I'd be able to contain the excitement

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:17 - Mar 27 with 3433 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

That oddball who got in the car is clearly a red herring
Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:17 - Mar 27 with 3434 viewsPJH

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:14 - Mar 27 by Lord_Lucan

That's who my Wife reckons at the moment although he is now about her sixth suspect.
She usually changes her mind three times every episode.
Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:17 - Mar 27 with 3433 viewstextbackup

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:14 - Mar 27 by Lord_Lucan

She's walking ok tho, after having big Len she'd be in a bit more pain (would be my guess)

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:19 - Mar 27 with 3419 viewstextbackup

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:17 - Mar 27 by BelvedereBrunswick

That oddball who got in the car is clearly a red herring

The young lad? He was just up to no good that night, not raping tho

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:34 - Mar 27 with 3382 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 22:19 - Mar 27 by textbackup

The young lad? He was just up to no good that night, not raping tho

Him indeed. I will not be fooled by his eccentricity.

My gut feeling is that it's something to do with the occupants of the house - The cricket bat becoming a Cluedo-esque type item of scrutiny.
Login to get fewer ads

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 23:04 - Mar 27 with 3332 viewsfactual_blue

There isn't one. That's the twist.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 00:01 - Mar 28 with 3292 viewstampa_bay

Miller's son and the taxi drivers step-son. They recorded it on the phone they've been looking at. That was the light she said she saw.....
Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 00:20 - Mar 28 with 3268 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 00:01 - Mar 28 by tampa_bay

Miller's son and the taxi drivers step-son. They recorded it on the phone they've been looking at. That was the light she said she saw.....

You've got my attention
Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 08:19 - Mar 28 with 3165 viewsBluebell

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 00:01 - Mar 28 by tampa_bay

Good call!

I must admit I get confused who all the men are. We often sit there saying "who is that one?" or "is that the taxi-driver or husband of the care worker?". The only one we are sure of is Lenny Henry!
Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 08:32 - Mar 28 with 3155 viewstampa_bay

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 08:19 - Mar 28 by Bluebell

Good call!

I must admit I get confused who all the men are. We often sit there saying "who is that one?" or "is that the taxi-driver or husband of the care worker?". The only one we are sure of is Lenny Henry!

Now they're bringing in the prospect of a serial rapist it might be less likely but I'd bet the light was from a phone. It's my brother's theory anyway. If they're true to form everyone will be a suspect until the last five minutes of episode seven anyway!
Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 09:31 - Mar 28 with 3112 viewsSwansea_Blue

Missus reckons it's a group thing.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:12 - Apr 14 with 2772 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 08:32 - Mar 28 by tampa_bay

Now they're bringing in the prospect of a serial rapist it might be less likely but I'd bet the light was from a phone. It's my brother's theory anyway. If they're true to form everyone will be a suspect until the last five minutes of episode seven anyway!

Maybe his Dad was the rapist from previous years, and the two young boys did the more recent one?

EDIT- the taxi driver knows and he is covering for his stepson and mini Miller, which is why his car was seen unattended on the grounds. Also fits into the first series too, the answer was right under the copper's nose the whole time, and she had video evidence in her bedroom!
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 13:15]

Poll: Best Football Song

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:22 - Apr 14 with 2751 viewsLord_Lucan

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:12 - Apr 14 by RoyKeanesDog

Maybe his Dad was the rapist from previous years, and the two young boys did the more recent one?

EDIT- the taxi driver knows and he is covering for his stepson and mini Miller, which is why his car was seen unattended on the grounds. Also fits into the first series too, the answer was right under the copper's nose the whole time, and she had video evidence in her bedroom!
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 13:15]

PN reckons it is the mechanics wife.

Mentalist

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:25 - Apr 14 with 2746 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:22 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

Mentalist

You've told me, there's something in that if she does it to all the women that her husband sleeps with- which would explain the links to the previous victims.

I think it'll be the two boys though, definitely not one of the prime suspects.

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:30 - Apr 14 with 2729 viewshype313

DI Hardy

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:31 - Apr 14 with 2726 viewsTLA

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:22 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

Mentalist

I think the wife is involved. When the camera focusses on the cricket bat in the first couple of episodes, I guess we're supposed to think it's the blunt instrument used to batter Trish unconscious. I was thinking more about how the handle might have been used...
Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:33 - Apr 14 with 2720 viewsLord_Lucan

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:31 - Apr 14 by TLA

I think the wife is involved. When the camera focusses on the cricket bat in the first couple of episodes, I guess we're supposed to think it's the blunt instrument used to batter Trish unconscious. I was thinking more about how the handle might have been used...

Oooh

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:54 - Apr 14 with 2694 viewsconnorscontract

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:30 - Apr 14 by hype313

DI Hardy

He's the 100-1 outsider... BUT you know how he lived there and went away, then lived there, then went away, then came back again? And how there are three rapes with big gaps between them? I'd need to see how the dates align to completely rule him out.

Having said that, it would be utterly inconsistent with his character and completely shoite. Mind you, so were the sudden revelations about Joe (the only male in the town who presented as mentally stable) and his complete about turn over pleading Guilty, so the scriptwriters have previous for massive plot jumps.

still, at least no Charlotte effing Rampling this time- wtf was that all about?
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 14:04]
Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:58 - Apr 14 with 2685 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:54 - Apr 14 by connorscontract

He's the 100-1 outsider... BUT you know how he lived there and went away, then lived there, then went away, then came back again? And how there are three rapes with big gaps between them? I'd need to see how the dates align to completely rule him out.

Having said that, it would be utterly inconsistent with his character and completely shoite. Mind you, so were the sudden revelations about Joe (the only male in the town who presented as mentally stable) and his complete about turn over pleading Guilty, so the scriptwriters have previous for massive plot jumps.

still, at least no Charlotte effing Rampling this time- wtf was that all about?
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 14:04]

I can't help but get a nagging feeling that Pauline Quirke has something to do with it all after her comment in the first series to the journo "I know men who would rape you", probably reading too much into it.

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 14:31 - Apr 14 with 2637 viewsconnorscontract

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 13:58 - Apr 14 by RoyKeanesDog

I can't help but get a nagging feeling that Pauline Quirke has something to do with it all after her comment in the first series to the journo "I know men who would rape you", probably reading too much into it.

Wow. That's very good.
Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 14:47 - Apr 14 with 2612 viewsLord_Lucan

Quote from the writers

"Expected the unexpected. It's been going for three seasons, we've got three seasons of backstories that need to be taken into consideration."

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 14:50 - Apr 14 with 2607 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Who's the rapist on Broadchurch then? on 14:47 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

Quote from the writers

"Expected the unexpected. It's been going for three seasons, we've got three seasons of backstories that need to be taken into consideration."

Pretty much rules out all of the main suspects. Could even be the vicar doing it so that he feels needed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024