Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich 23:09 - Mar 27 with 6142 viewsLord_Lucan

With a nice cup of tea pet.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:32 - Mar 28 with 1574 viewsLord_Lucan

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:07 - Mar 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Nonsense

A couple of custard creams won't hurt him

Dogs are not capable of dealing with artificial sweeteners.

Why not scoff your custard cremes and have a couple of bonios in your pocket to give the hound at your leisure.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:44 - Mar 28 with 1540 viewsjeera

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:32 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

Why not scoff your custard cremes and have a couple of bonios in your pocket to give the hound at your leisure.

I think it was this.

"With a nice cup of tea pet."

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 21:02 - Mar 28 with 1518 viewsLord_Lucan

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:44 - Mar 28 by jeera

I think it was this.

"With a nice cup of tea pet."

I say that phrase sometimes when I want a cup of tea

Copyright Our Friends in the North

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 21:03 - Mar 28 with 1516 viewsjeera

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 21:02 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

I say that phrase sometimes when I want a cup of tea

Copyright Our Friends in the North

They're a bit literal down south.

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 21:07 - Mar 28 with 1505 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 21:03 - Mar 28 by jeera

They're a bit literal down south.

Are you of Northern stock my old mate?

Poll: Best Football Song

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 21:14 - Mar 28 with 1496 viewsjeera

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 21:07 - Mar 28 by RoyKeanesDog

Are you of Northern stock my old mate?

Suffolk buh. Since around 6 I think.

Mum West Ham, dad Hackney.

Lived up here, Derbyshire, for just over a year or so.

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 21:26 - Mar 28 with 1474 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 21:14 - Mar 28 by jeera

Suffolk buh. Since around 6 I think.

Mum West Ham, dad Hackney.

Lived up here, Derbyshire, for just over a year or so.

Good ol' boi

Poll: Best Football Song

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 23:42 - Mar 28 with 1418 viewsvapour_trail

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:04 - Mar 28 by brogansnose

Mayo in cheese and tomato with pepper is acceptable, although salad cream is a better option. In cheese and onion, heresy.

Dissapointed in you Vapes.

Dissapointed.

Salad cream? Salad cream?

this is some sort of sick joke right, brogs?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 23:44 - Mar 28 with 1410 viewsAdmiralFunge

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 23:42 - Mar 28 by vapour_trail

Salad cream is a very strong condiment; not on a Cheese and Onion sandwich though.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 03:57 - Mar 29 with 1360 viewsjeera

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 23:42 - Mar 28 by vapour_trail

I have to admit to quite liking salad cream. Mostly in a ham salad sandwich.

I can almost feel the shame as I type...

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 15:47 - Mar 30 with 1283 viewsvapour_trail

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 03:57 - Mar 29 by jeera

I have to admit to quite liking salad cream. Mostly in a ham salad sandwich.

I can almost feel the shame as I type...

The weird food thread reminded me I hadn't got back to you on this.

Brogan, Funge, jeera, you all need to take a good long look at yourselves.

Salad cream indeed

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:03 - Mar 30 with 1276 viewsLord_Lucan

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 15:47 - Mar 30 by vapour_trail

The weird food thread reminded me I hadn't got back to you on this.

Brogan, Funge, jeera, you all need to take a good long look at yourselves.

Salad cream indeed

My Wife has salad creme on quite a lot of foods, RKD has Mayonnaise on everything.

I quite like salad creme but rarely have it, don't know why. I wouldn't have it with cheese though.

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:07 - Mar 30 with 1260 viewsvapour_trail

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:03 - Mar 30 by Lord_Lucan

My Wife has salad creme on quite a lot of foods, RKD has Mayonnaise on everything.

I quite like salad creme but rarely have it, don't know why. I wouldn't have it with cheese though.

I'll put mayo on anything. I am making burgers tonight. Mayo, ketchup, lemon and pepper to make up a sauce.

Salad cream is pure bogging.

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:10 - Mar 30 with 1251 viewsjeera

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:07 - Mar 30 by vapour_trail

I'll put mayo on anything. I am making burgers tonight. Mayo, ketchup, lemon and pepper to make up a sauce.

Almost a Marie Rose there. A dash of Worcestershire and a good pinch of Cayenne...

Which funnily enough, I shall be doing later for my prawn salad.

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:10 - Mar 30 with 1251 viewsLord_Lucan

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:07 - Mar 30 by vapour_trail

Chuck some crushed (blitzed) dried chillis in there - but be careful.

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:24 - Mar 30 with 1223 viewsvapour_trail

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:10 - Mar 30 by Lord_Lucan

Chuck some crushed (blitzed) dried chillis in there - but be careful.

Cheers fellas, I shall try both suggestions in turn.

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:26 - Mar 30 with 1215 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lovely. But a cheese and onion sandwich has to be eaten with beer rather than tea.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:32 - Mar 30 with 1208 viewsLord_Lucan

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:26 - Mar 30 by GlasgowBlue

Lovely. But a cheese and onion sandwich has to be eaten with beer rather than tea.

I don't drink in the week.

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 16:37 - Mar 30 with 1202 viewsconnorscontract

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:32 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

"Is that a bonio in your pocket or are you just in a hurry to get back to your dog?"
Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 18:58 - Mar 30 with 1168 viewsbrogansnose

Mayo has it' s place but salad cream in a sandwich with anything salady , lettuce, cucumber heightens the flavour immeasurably.

M&S do an egg and tomato with salad cream sandwich........................deep down you know you want to.

By the way, Cinderland by High Plains is worth a shufty.
Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 21:04 - Mar 30 with 1127 viewsvapour_trail

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 18:58 - Mar 30 by brogansnose

Mayo has it' s place but salad cream in a sandwich with anything salady , lettuce, cucumber heightens the flavour immeasurably.

M&S do an egg and tomato with salad cream sandwich........................deep down you know you want to.

By the way, Cinderland by High Plains is worth a shufty.

Just youtubed it. Liking that. I forgive your salad cream crime.

Quite old now but check out a cold day by Essay.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024