Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MacGuinness 03:05 - Mar 28 with 1323 viewsbluejake78

Maybe a 21 minute salute to the bas.....who killed these poor souls. Brum will appreciate.
I will not forget.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_pub_bombings
MacGuinness on 03:53 - Mar 28 with 1290 viewsbluejake78

He killed thousands and injured many.May he rot in hell .TVVAT
MacGuinness on 04:55 - Mar 28 with 1258 viewsTownly

MacGuinness on 03:53 - Mar 28 by bluejake78

Agree. A murderer.

Rest in hell arsehole.
MacGuinness on 07:45 - Mar 28 with 1197 viewstaximan

MacGuinness on 04:55 - Mar 28 by Townly

Agree. A murderer.

Rest in hell arsehole.

this will not go down well with the usual suspects on here

you will get lectured on forgiveness and how you must focus on the latter part of his life

i agree with you though
MacGuinness on 08:11 - Mar 28 with 1149 viewsBluetaff

MacGuinness on 07:45 - Mar 28 by taximan

this will not go down well with the usual suspects on here

you will get lectured on forgiveness and how you must focus on the latter part of his life

i agree with you though

Oh how I wish the world was simply as black and white as many on here seem to believe.

I shed no tears for that man, in my own private little mind his death was far too quick and should have been a very long and painful one. But that is from a very painful personal experience.

I though, consider myself to be one of your 'usual suspects'. I won't condemn en masse, I won't apply a one size fits all approach to a problem and certainly won't simply follow the loudest voice that screams from the far right depths of insanity.

We live in a divided world and a divided country, I refuse to acknowledge any of these voices as being anything other than obnoxious, load and ignorant for those are the 'usual suspects' that I see on here...daily.

For what it's worth, I agree with the original poster - what really gets my goat though is the snooty down your nose look you get when not sidling with the right wing agenda that courses through the country right now.

Blog: The National Conundrum

MacGuinness on 08:19 - Mar 28 with 1130 viewsBlueLikeJazz

MacGuinness on 08:11 - Mar 28 by Bluetaff

Oh how I wish the world was simply as black and white as many on here seem to believe.

I shed no tears for that man, in my own private little mind his death was far too quick and should have been a very long and painful one. But that is from a very painful personal experience.

I though, consider myself to be one of your 'usual suspects'. I won't condemn en masse, I won't apply a one size fits all approach to a problem and certainly won't simply follow the loudest voice that screams from the far right depths of insanity.

We live in a divided world and a divided country, I refuse to acknowledge any of these voices as being anything other than obnoxious, load and ignorant for those are the 'usual suspects' that I see on here...daily.

For what it's worth, I agree with the original poster - what really gets my goat though is the snooty down your nose look you get when not sidling with the right wing agenda that courses through the country right now.

Post of the day, well said.
MacGuinness on 08:22 - Mar 28 with 1110 viewsRoyKeanesDog

MacGuinness on 08:19 - Mar 28 by BlueLikeJazz

It's not even 8:30 yet.

Poll: Best Football Song

MacGuinness on 08:25 - Mar 28 with 1095 viewsvapour_trail

MacGuinness on 08:22 - Mar 28 by RoyKeanesDog

It's not even 8:30 yet.

Exactly. I'll be firing by 11.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

MacGuinness on 08:27 - Mar 28 with 1085 viewsartsbossbeard

MacGuinness on 08:19 - Mar 28 by BlueLikeJazz

Not fair, I've only just logged on.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

MacGuinness on 08:35 - Mar 28 with 1056 viewsRoyKeanesDog

MacGuinness on 08:25 - Mar 28 by vapour_trail

Exactly. I'll be firing by 11.

I've got a corker that I'm saving for 2.11pm.

Keep your eyes peeled VT!

MacGuinness on 10:17 - Mar 28 with 985 viewsdryas

MacGuinness on 03:53 - Mar 28 by bluejake78

I have no idea of the number, if any, of the people he killed. I'm certain it wasn't thousands.
MacGuinness on 14:47 - Mar 28 with 890 viewsvapour_trail

MacGuinness on 08:35 - Mar 28 by RoyKeanesDog

I've got a corker that I'm saving for 2.11pm.

Keep your eyes peeled VT!

*drums fingers impatiently*

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

MacGuinness on 15:32 - Mar 28 with 847 viewsRoyKeanesDog

MacGuinness on 14:47 - Mar 28 by vapour_trail

*drums fingers impatiently*

Piss! Was clock watching all day and completely forgot!

Gutted.

MacGuinness on 15:40 - Mar 28 with 835 viewsBlueLikeJazz

MacGuinness on 15:32 - Mar 28 by RoyKeanesDog

Piss! Was clock watching all day and completely forgot!

Gutted.

Post of the Day, well done.
MacGuinness on 15:49 - Mar 28 with 818 viewsjeera

MacGuinness on 15:40 - Mar 28 by BlueLikeJazz

Post of the Day, well done.

Or possibly at least since just after 8 o' clock this morning.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

MacGuinness on 15:50 - Mar 28 with 817 viewsRyorry

MacGuinness on 08:11 - Mar 28 by Bluetaff

I'm surprised that the amazing comments by a brother, and I think also his wife, of the young American, Kurt Cochran from Utah, killed on Westminster Bridge, haven't yet been discussed on here (apols if I missed). Such forgiveness in the interests of promoting peace & greater harmony in our planet are truly humbling (was on BBC news on Sun eve, but this is best link I can find now. Found the photo of the Muslim women on the Bridge linking hands in tribute of the victims v. moving too).

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/london-parliament-attack/london-attack-utah-dad

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024