Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silence is defeaning 09:20 - Mar 28 with 3225 viewsASAx

I'm usually the sort of person who doesn't read too much into things but having sat down to observe the spin the renewal pack had gone with one thing struck me.

Nothing from Marcus Evans.

A bit from Mick about how disappointing things have been. A bit from Milne repeating how unfortunate it is the owner has to put prices up. But nothing from the owner himself.

In a time when disgruntled loyal fans are plotting to cancel their season tickets and with this still being the clubs major source of revenue, which is directly linked to the potential success that we can have as a club and the potential return Evans will get on his investment in the club, he cannot even be bothered, once a year, to provide a few words drafted by someone else that he's stuck his name on.

If falling crowds, threats of non-renewal, poor performances, the threat of relegation, the majority of fans wanting the manager to go and 97% of fans saying they don't feel valued by the club doesn't give Marcus Evans reason to say a few words then can we really believe that he's allegedly as 'determined as ever'?

The club are doing absolutely nothing to try and retain supporters and therefore help themselves financially, which would obviously only be a good thing. I remain completely convinced that Evans has absolutely no interest in the club anymore. I can't see any evidence to the contrary!
[Post edited 28 Mar 2017 9:22]
Silence is defeaning on 23:05 - Mar 28 with 411 viewstractorboy1978

What reason is there we can't hear his voice? I can understand not wanting to have his photo plastered everywhere to an extent but there isn't a reason he couldn't do a 1 hour stint answering questions on the radio. If he really cared. Everything about him (when he can even be bothered) is so controlled and carefully written you cannot really gauge what/how he is ever thinking from it. And his actions suggest he doesn't care.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024