Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line of duty.... 09:46 - Mar 28 with 2523 viewswitchdoctor

watched on catch up....blimey 😳....is there a better program on the telly at the moment? you
Line of duty.... on 11:08 - Mar 28 with 2464 viewsBluebell

Great series. That was very action packed and scary!

A lot of other detective series pale into insignificance compared with Line Of Duty.
Line of duty.... on 11:10 - Mar 28 with 2456 viewsLord_Lucan

This one certainly started with a bang didn't it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Line of duty.... on 11:16 - Mar 28 with 2444 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Superb programme..

If you've not seen it. Happy valley's pretty good too! On Netflix & Amazon prime

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Line of duty.... on 11:19 - Mar 28 with 2436 viewsBluebell

Line of duty.... on 11:16 - Mar 28 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

Superb programme..

If you've not seen it. Happy valley's pretty good too! On Netflix & Amazon prime

Love Happy Valley too.

There are some really good police/detective series. Certainly no holding back on the violence!
Line of duty.... on 13:24 - Mar 28 with 2364 viewswitchdoctor

Line of duty.... on 11:10 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

This one certainly started with a bang didn't it.

indeed......if ever the term 'cliff hanger' applied that was it!!!
Line of duty.... on 13:33 - Mar 28 with 2342 viewsLord_Lucan

Line of duty.... on 11:19 - Mar 28 by Bluebell

Love Happy Valley too.

There are some really good police/detective series. Certainly no holding back on the violence!

Don't mind Happy Valley but it's a bit girly.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Line of duty.... on 13:36 - Mar 28 with 2334 viewsghostofescobar

Do I have to have watched previous series to watch the latest one?

GhostOfEscobar

Line of duty.... on 13:37 - Mar 28 with 2329 viewsRyorry

Line of duty.... on 13:24 - Mar 28 by witchdoctor

indeed......if ever the term 'cliff hanger' applied that was it!!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Line of duty.... on 13:40 - Mar 28 with 2324 viewsLord_Lucan

Line of duty.... on 13:36 - Mar 28 by ghostofescobar

No. Have you seen the first series? That's probably worth watching so you know what it's all about.

Line of duty.... on 13:47 - Mar 28 with 2309 viewsghostofescobar

Line of duty.... on 13:40 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

No. Have you seen the first series? That's probably worth watching so you know what it's all about.

Not seen any of them. Will try and pick series 1 up from somewhere.

GhostOfEscobar

Line of duty.... on 13:50 - Mar 28 with 2303 viewssoupytwist

Line of duty.... on 13:47 - Mar 28 by ghostofescobar

Not seen any of them. Will try and pick series 1 up from somewhere.

You're in for a treat. The first couple are on Netflix but not sure about the last series, which is really very good.

You don't need to have seen the previous series to enjoy this one but there were little nods to previous series in the first episode of this one.
Line of duty.... on 16:26 - Mar 28 with 2227 viewsitfcjoe

No, but you should watch them first otherwise you won't be able to watch them without having a semblance of how they end up which would be a shame as they are all quality

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Line of duty.... on 16:32 - Mar 28 with 2212 viewsBluebell

I hadn't watched the first 2 when I started watching the 3rd last year. Got into it but there were some bits I didn't understand as there is a theme that runs through all of them.

The last one seemed to 'end' and the new one, apart from the main characters, is different and a new story.

Worth watching all of them if you have time.
Line of duty.... on 16:48 - Mar 28 with 2201 viewsRyorry

Line of duty.... on 13:50 - Mar 28 by soupytwist

You're in for a treat. The first couple are on Netflix but not sure about the last series, which is really very good.

You don't need to have seen the previous series to enjoy this one but there were little nods to previous series in the first episode of this one.

Which was the first one? The first I saw was about Denton and the car cortege she was caught up in.

Worth repeating (originally posted on my thread on Sunday) that those of a nervous disposition might wish to avoid viewing Sunday's episode just before bedtime! ;)

Line of duty.... on 16:58 - Mar 28 with 2188 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I've been avoiding it as a (particularly annoying) colleague has been talking about it non stop, which has driven me to dig my heels in stubborness.
Plus her tastes are pretty limited in general as she only ever watches things on BBC.

I'm not a massive fan of the police/crime/drama genre as whole as shows like 'silent witness' and 'Waking the dead' have never done anything for me... Is this that good, that even my stubborn and disinterested self would enjoy?
Line of duty.... on 17:33 - Mar 28 with 2161 viewsRyorry

Line of duty.... on 16:58 - Mar 28 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I've been avoiding it as a (particularly annoying) colleague has been talking about it non stop, which has driven me to dig my heels in stubborness.
Plus her tastes are pretty limited in general as she only ever watches things on BBC.

I'm not a massive fan of the police/crime/drama genre as whole as shows like 'silent witness' and 'Waking the dead' have never done anything for me... Is this that good, that even my stubborn and disinterested self would enjoy?

I positively dislinke Silent Witness & Waking The Dead & stopped watching after about 20 mins of 1 episode of each - this is miles better than either - is more Paul Abbot C4 'Shameless' style crossed with 'Happy Valley'. Also different to usual cop dramas because it focuses on police investigating themselves -

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-03-26/the-real-ac-12-discover-the-police-ant

Line of duty.... on 19:45 - Mar 28 with 2096 viewsdepressed

M.E owns the production company that makes the series apparently.

Kickit

Line of duty.... on 20:44 - Mar 28 with 2050 viewssoupytwist

Line of duty.... on 16:48 - Mar 28 by Ryorry

Which was the first one? The first I saw was about Denton and the car cortege she was caught up in.

Worth repeating (originally posted on my thread on Sunday) that those of a nervous disposition might wish to avoid viewing Sunday's episode just before bedtime! ;)

First series concerned investigations into a black male officer. There were one or two characters who then popped up in the subsequent series (the one Neil Morrissey played being one of them I think).

Sunday's wasn't too scary, there were worse moments in previous series.

Hopefully everyone who watches it will get behind my campaign for Vicky McClure to be the next 007.
Line of duty.... on 20:54 - Mar 28 with 2034 viewsRyorry

Line of duty.... on 20:44 - Mar 28 by soupytwist

First series concerned investigations into a black male officer. There were one or two characters who then popped up in the subsequent series (the one Neil Morrissey played being one of them I think).

Sunday's wasn't too scary, there were worse moments in previous series.

Hopefully everyone who watches it will get behind my campaign for Vicky McClure to be the next 007.

Ah right, so the one I saw was S2? Must try and find that S1 somewhere, cheers.

I twas the 'waking up' final scene that was the screech on Sun! tho tbh I half- expected it.

I'll support your campaign!

Line of duty.... on 20:59 - Mar 28 with 2024 viewssoupytwist

Line of duty.... on 20:54 - Mar 28 by Ryorry

Ah right, so the one I saw was S2? Must try and find that S1 somewhere, cheers.

I twas the 'waking up' final scene that was the screech on Sun! tho tbh I half- expected it.

I'll support your campaign!

S1 was good but it really got going on series 2 and subsequent series. I think that series 1 is on Netflix.

Not sure it can reach the same heights again but we'll see. Another 5 episodes to go so plenty of time for it to develop into something special.
Line of duty.... on 21:02 - Mar 28 with 2007 viewshoofer

Very good but it has to be to follow on from series 1 which was great.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024