Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? 13:38 - Mar 28 with 5225 viewsgiant_stow

Mrs ullas needs some and its her birthday, so I'm getting her some, the lucky little thing.

She's no longer keen on the figure hugging styles, so what's the name of the looser ones?

Do I want straight, loose or bootcut?

And if there any women reading this, what's the best high street shop for jeans for shorties?
[Post edited 28 Mar 2017 13:38]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 15:28 - Mar 28 with 1560 viewstaximan

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 14:45 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

Levis are sh1te.

definitely

once worn, never again

not the best £90 i've ever spent
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 15:38 - Mar 28 with 1545 viewsBluebell

You called!

Never, ever buy Cotton Traders clothes. They vary so much in size and you will end up taking them back.

Hoppy has been the most sensible in this thread. Don't buy jeans for any female over the age of 12 unless you know exactly what she wants. Jeans are like underwear, perfume make up etc,. Unless you know exactly what she wants, don't even attempt it.

I usually wear a size 10 but it really varies from shop to shop. Colours, leg length and width of leg all have to be taken into consideration.

If it was Mr Bluebell (he knows me so well) he would either take me to buy jeans, if that was what he chose to buy me, or give me the money to buy them myself.

I know it spoils the surprise but better get something she wants than something she feels she has to wear to keep you happy and actually hates them!
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 16:59 - Mar 28 with 1501 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good choice Ulla, they fit her really well

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 17:05 - Mar 28 with 1496 viewstaximan

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 16:59 - Mar 28 by Swansea_Blue

Good choice Ulla, they fit her really well

how the hell can anyone get so fat that they get out of breath putting on a pair of jeans ?

how much food do you need to eat to get like that ??
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 17:09 - Mar 28 with 1487 viewshoppy

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 15:38 - Mar 28 by Bluebell

You called!

Never, ever buy Cotton Traders clothes. They vary so much in size and you will end up taking them back.

Hoppy has been the most sensible in this thread. Don't buy jeans for any female over the age of 12 unless you know exactly what she wants. Jeans are like underwear, perfume make up etc,. Unless you know exactly what she wants, don't even attempt it.

I usually wear a size 10 but it really varies from shop to shop. Colours, leg length and width of leg all have to be taken into consideration.

If it was Mr Bluebell (he knows me so well) he would either take me to buy jeans, if that was what he chose to buy me, or give me the money to buy them myself.

I know it spoils the surprise but better get something she wants than something she feels she has to wear to keep you happy and actually hates them!

"Hoppy has been the most sensible in this thread."

I'm sure that's something you often find yourself thinking, isn't it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:01 - Mar 28 with 1468 viewsBluebell

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 17:05 - Mar 28 by taximan

how the hell can anyone get so fat that they get out of breath putting on a pair of jeans ?

how much food do you need to eat to get like that ??

OMG that has really put me off my evening meal.
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 19:52 - Mar 28 with 1446 viewsgiant_stow

Thanks again everyone - went and bought some gap jeans - they'll probably be the wrong size and shape but never mind.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 19:57 - Mar 28 with 1439 viewsPJH

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 19:52 - Mar 28 by giant_stow

Thanks again everyone - went and bought some gap jeans - they'll probably be the wrong size and shape but never mind.

Not yellow and green are they?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 19:58 - Mar 28 with 1436 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 19:57 - Mar 28 by PJH

Not yellow and green are they?

She's qpr scum so I'd be in double trouble. No.

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 19:58 - Mar 28 with 1436 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 19:52 - Mar 28 by giant_stow

Last time you'll see her Gap for a while then.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 19:58 - Mar 28 with 1432 viewsPJH

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 19:58 - Mar 28 by giant_stow

She's qpr scum so I'd be in double trouble. No.

Oh,white with blue hoops then.
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 20:36 - Mar 28 with 1414 viewsDubtractor

No chance at all that I would risk buying jeans for my other half without her trying them on, so many varied styles and fits even between different brands.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 08:38 - Mar 29 with 1333 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 20:36 - Mar 28 by Dubtractor

No chance at all that I would risk buying jeans for my other half without her trying them on, so many varied styles and fits even between different brands.

We'll she looked happy when I handed them over. right colour and style but who knows about the fit - too busy feeding the boy to try them - could be a bad sign! at least if she needs to change them she gets to go to Stratford. Oh....

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 09:33 - Mar 29 with 1294 viewsArcher4721

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 15:16 - Mar 28 by GlasgowBlue

I swear by Boss.

Of course you do. After all he did design and make the Nazi uniforms.
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 09:39 - Mar 29 with 1285 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 09:33 - Mar 29 by Archer4721

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 09:49 - Mar 29 with 1268 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 09:33 - Mar 29 by Archer4721

They were quite smart to be fair.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 10:29 - Mar 29 with 1237 viewshoppy

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 08:38 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

We'll she looked happy when I handed them over. right colour and style but who knows about the fit - too busy feeding the boy to try them - could be a bad sign! at least if she needs to change them she gets to go to Stratford. Oh....

And as soon as you'd walked out the door, she would've been straight on the phone telling someone what you'd gone and done, asking her friend how should she best handle the situation so as not to hurt your feelings as, "well, at least he'd tried..."

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 10:48 - Mar 29 with 1231 viewsconnorscontract

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:58 - Mar 28 by giant_stow

Thanks mrs - much appreciated. I'll have a look at MandS and Cotten traders.

I can't really ask her to go shopping with me as she'll deny she needs them and then say we're too skint to buy anything but the usual street market plop. I have to buy them for her so its a done deal.

top tip on returns - I'll go to physical shop in the nearby mall.

Now, do I buy size 10 or 12?! gawd....
[Post edited 28 Mar 2017 14:00]

Some shops put size 12 labels on clothes that would fit a 14 for younger women, in order to flatter the customer into a purchse. It IS a minefield!

There is no substitute for trying on, so buy her a voucher and tell her it's for jeans but you wanted her to try them on and pick the pair that she felt suited her best: that way she has to spend it!

Is that right, Ryorry? Or will it look like "He got a voucher because he couldn't be bothered"?
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 10:51 - Mar 29 with 1213 viewshoppy

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 10:48 - Mar 29 by connorscontract

Some shops put size 12 labels on clothes that would fit a 14 for younger women, in order to flatter the customer into a purchse. It IS a minefield!

There is no substitute for trying on, so buy her a voucher and tell her it's for jeans but you wanted her to try them on and pick the pair that she felt suited her best: that way she has to spend it!

Is that right, Ryorry? Or will it look like "He got a voucher because he couldn't be bothered"?

Too late, he's gone and done the deed already. He took the decision into his own over populated hands and chose some himself...

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 11:02 - Mar 29 with 1200 viewsconnorscontract

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 10:51 - Mar 29 by hoppy

Too late, he's gone and done the deed already. He took the decision into his own over populated hands and chose some himself...

Yes, just seen that. You tried... He thanked you for the advice then he went and did the opposite.

I have to say, she doesn't look too impressed with his choice:

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 11:03 - Mar 29 with 1193 viewshoppy

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 11:02 - Mar 29 by connorscontract

Yes, just seen that. You tried... He thanked you for the advice then he went and did the opposite.

I have to say, she doesn't look too impressed with his choice:

And she's depicted what's going to happen to him on his return on her t-shirt too.

He's dead...

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 11:27 - Mar 29 with 1172 viewsArcher4721

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 09:49 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

They were quite smart to be fair.

I can just imagine GB prancing around in his fave gear doing the salute.

[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 11:30]
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 11:29 - Mar 29 with 1166 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 11:27 - Mar 29 by Archer4721

I can just imagine GB prancing around in his fave gear doing the salute.

[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 11:30]

Driving a VW?

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 11:43 - Mar 29 with 1148 viewsArcher4721

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 11:29 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

Driving a VW?

Nah VW was the peoples car.

He'd have a merc.

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 11:54 - Mar 29 with 1129 viewshoppy

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 11:43 - Mar 29 by Archer4721

Nah VW was the peoples car.

He'd have a merc.

Ullaa would like that too... it almost looks like one of their open top bus parades they're so keen on participating in up in Norwich for things like failing in a semi-final 50 years ago or something.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024