Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? 13:38 - Mar 28 with 5226 viewsgiant_stow

Mrs ullas needs some and its her birthday, so I'm getting her some, the lucky little thing.

She's no longer keen on the figure hugging styles, so what's the name of the looser ones?

Do I want straight, loose or bootcut?

And if there any women reading this, what's the best high street shop for jeans for shorties?
[Post edited 28 Mar 2017 13:38]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:02 - Mar 29 with 1528 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 11:02 - Mar 29 by connorscontract

Yes, just seen that. You tried... He thanked you for the advice then he went and did the opposite.

I have to say, she doesn't look too impressed with his choice:

Once they've been tried on, i'll post the results here - not that anyone will care - just to finish the story of my ineptitude.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:04 - Mar 29 with 1527 viewsRyorry

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 10:48 - Mar 29 by connorscontract

Some shops put size 12 labels on clothes that would fit a 14 for younger women, in order to flatter the customer into a purchse. It IS a minefield!

There is no substitute for trying on, so buy her a voucher and tell her it's for jeans but you wanted her to try them on and pick the pair that she felt suited her best: that way she has to spend it!

Is that right, Ryorry? Or will it look like "He got a voucher because he couldn't be bothered"?

I'd never have let my OH buy jeans for me tbh, they're too personal a thing to have bought for you. And he'd have had the nous to know that ..!! (sorry ...)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:09 - Mar 29 with 1499 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:04 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

I'd never have let my OH buy jeans for me tbh, they're too personal a thing to have bought for you. And he'd have had the nous to know that ..!! (sorry ...)

That's alright - I'll blame you if it all goes wrong: 'but sweetness, little honeycutiepot, Ryorry on that there twtd told me that it would be alright as long as I could they were easily returnable.'

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:24 - Mar 29 with 1487 viewsRyorry

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:09 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

That's alright - I'll blame you if it all goes wrong: 'but sweetness, little honeycutiepot, Ryorry on that there twtd told me that it would be alright as long as I could they were easily returnable.'

No probs, I think there's little I haven't already been blamed for, so adding your Jeansgate wouldn't make much difference! Just take care not to phrase it in such a way that she thinks we're having an affair tho ...

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:26 - Mar 29 with 1481 viewshoppy

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:24 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

No probs, I think there's little I haven't already been blamed for, so adding your Jeansgate wouldn't make much difference! Just take care not to phrase it in such a way that she thinks we're having an affair tho ...

Doubt she'd think that... you're not related, are you?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:53 - Mar 29 with 1449 viewsMeadowlark

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:53 - Mar 28 by Ryorry

There's no substitute for trying on, so if you do buy, make sure they can be easily returned.

I prefer loose-fitting cargo pants to jeans these days - more comfortable - does she definitely want denim?

Just go into M&S (or whereever) and have a wander round to understand the different styles (and lengths). Or look at online companies like Cotton Traders, who usually have some good stuff & have been going a long time. http://www.cottontraders.com/uk/women/trousers+shorts/icat/womens-trousers-short

"...have a wander around to understand the different styles (and lengths)...."

Made me laugh. If I did that I'd still be there at closing time trying to understand.
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:57 - Mar 29 with 1442 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:24 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

chuckle, I wouldn;t dare mention this place in reality - she finds it odd beyond words that I'm on here.

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:02 - Mar 29 with 1426 viewsRyorry

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 12:57 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

chuckle, I wouldn;t dare mention this place in reality - she finds it odd beyond words that I'm on here.

"So do we, so do we, so do we ..."* Clearly your missus is a wise bird!

(S'all right, we love you really
)

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:20 - Mar 29 with 1401 viewsPJH

Are you banned from the Norfolk version or is it that our site is far more entertaining and intellectual-and a lot less family orientated?
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:20 - Mar 29 with 1401 viewsBluebell

Really? I wonder why.

I can't believe, after all the advice you got from us, that you bought her jeans.

On your head be it!
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:27 - Mar 29 with 1384 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:02 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

"So do we, so do we, so do we ..."* Clearly your missus is a wise bird!

(S'all right, we love you really
)

yeah i ought to listen to her a bit i spose.

PJH, I'm not banned from wotb - checked the other day - but I might not be that welcome! Also, I'm not kean on the short format of the posts there.

Bluebell, I had to bring her a solid pressie - last time I bought a voucher, she didn't spend it all and she blatently thought I was copping out, even though it was for a 100 quid!

Body types and tastes in style..... on 13:31 - Mar 29 with 1367 viewsBloots

....usually run in the family.

Just get her what you think is best.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:32 - Mar 29 with 1363 viewsBluebell

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:27 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

PJH, I'm not banned from wotb - checked the other day - but I might not be that welcome! Also, I'm not kean on the short format of the posts there.

Bluebell, I had to bring her a solid pressie - last time I bought a voucher, she didn't spend it all and she blatently thought I was copping out, even though it was for a 100 quid!

Solid pressie eh............. Snigger.

Did she look excited when she unwrapped them and then force a smile or was she really grateful and gushing with love for your kind thoughfulness?
Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:33 - Mar 29 with 1363 viewshoppy

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:27 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

You must admit though, it is unusual for one of you lot to look outside of your own...

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:40 - Mar 29 with 1345 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:32 - Mar 29 by Bluebell

Solid pressie eh............. Snigger.

Did she look excited when she unwrapped them and then force a smile or was she really grateful and gushing with love for your kind thoughfulness?

hmmm, bit of both - forced smile with a dash of appreciation for my thoughtfulness.

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:40 - Mar 29 with 1342 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 13:33 - Mar 29 by hoppy

You must admit though, it is unusual for one of you lot to look outside of your own...

stop it you tinker.

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 15:27 - Mar 29 with 1308 viewsgiant_stow

"perfect"

I'm a genius. WOO!

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:04 - Mar 29 with 1274 viewsvapour_trail

My missus thinks the same, so God only knows what your sister makes of you being here.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:06 - Mar 29 with 1269 viewshoppy

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:04 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

My missus thinks the same, so God only knows what your sister makes of you being here.

Probably thinks much the same as his Mum does about him being on here...

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:08 - Mar 29 with 1255 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:04 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

if she even sees blue on my phone screen, she can lose it big time. its always the short ones with the worst tempers.

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:52 - Mar 29 with 1240 viewshoppy

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:08 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

if she even sees blue on my phone screen, she can lose it big time. its always the short ones with the worst tempers.

Short one? Is there any reason for any abnormal growth that you can put your fingers on?

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:56 - Mar 29 with 1227 viewsvapour_trail

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:08 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

What's your problem. Hold the phone up in the air with one hand, and place the other hand on her forehead to keep her out of kicking and punching range.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:57 - Mar 29 with 1223 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 18:56 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

What's your problem. Hold the phone up in the air with one hand, and place the other hand on her forehead to keep her out of kicking and punching range.

Ha!

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 20:09 - Mar 29 with 1195 viewscaught-in-limbo

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 15:27 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

"perfect"

I'm a genius. WOO!

Perfect? Hmmmm, I bet she changes them or never wears them.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 22:47 - Mar 29 with 1148 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know about jeans styles for women? on 20:09 - Mar 29 by caught-in-limbo

Perfect? Hmmmm, I bet she changes them or never wears them.

Don't be mean.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024