Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Article 50 Eve 14:48 - Mar 28 with 4038 viewspickles110564

Not long now
Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:02 - Mar 28 with 1355 viewsblueislander

Happy Article 50 Eve on 15:57 - Mar 28 by ThePitBoss

Happy article 50 eve to you too.

Job done.

"Job done " I love that.
Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:02 - Mar 28 with 1356 viewsNo9

Happy Article 50 Eve on 15:29 - Mar 28 by GlasgowBlue

And there is a possibility that he won't.

With May, Davis, Fox & Johnson at the helm they will not have started in 2 years time.
Davis is already crying because he can't get enough staff.
Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:02 - Mar 28 with 1352 viewsJ2BLUE

Happy Article 50 Eve on 15:26 - Mar 28 by MattinLondon

Thanks for the warning - I better go and get some Euros now - when the pound crashes tomorrow I won't get as much after then.

Brexit was unexpected. Article 50 isn't. I wouldn't rush if I was you. It's not going to 'crash'.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:04 - Mar 28 with 1352 viewsWeWereZombies

Happy Article 50 Eve on 15:29 - Mar 28 by GlasgowBlue

And there is a possibility that he won't.

'Speaking at a Qatari investment forum in Birmingham - where the Gulf State announced £5bn of further investment in the UK - Mrs May said this was "one of the most significant moments the UK has faced for many years".' from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39416864

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:10 - Mar 28 with 1322 viewsNo9

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:04 - Mar 28 by WeWereZombies

'Speaking at a Qatari investment forum in Birmingham - where the Gulf State announced £5bn of further investment in the UK - Mrs May said this was "one of the most significant moments the UK has faced for many years".' from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39416864

Aren't we already in hock to Qatar & hasn't there been much UK criticism of the way in which the WC is progressing ?
£5 Bn isn't much money these days = the tories gave £ 4 Bn to mainly EU rail companies last year
Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:18 - Mar 28 with 1300 viewsWeWereZombies

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:10 - Mar 28 by No9

Aren't we already in hock to Qatar & hasn't there been much UK criticism of the way in which the WC is progressing ?
£5 Bn isn't much money these days = the tories gave £ 4 Bn to mainly EU rail companies last year

Sorry for sidetracking you, I was just testing Glasgow Blue's stock Pavlovian response when I post anything from Aljazeera - seems like Qatar the state is somehow less offensive to him than the media outlet. He will probably use his other username, Brazil1982, to respond to this in a minute. But I'm off oot hill walking and then mixing with the local writer luvvies this evening so someone else will have to field things for a while.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Ya mug on 16:39 - Mar 28 with 1278 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ya mug on 15:19 - Mar 28 by Bobbychase

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/26/observer-editorial-trigger

Rubbish analogy that - we're not like sheep being herded off a cliff, as sheep don't get herded off cliffs. They get herded into pens and constrained by their handlers. That seems far more appropriate to me.

May's ultra-hard Brexit also seems to be a bit of a fallacy after the EU observers mentioned that our side seem to be backing out of that and are now being far more conciliatory. I'm fairly sure we'll find out that the ultra hard Brexit will turn out to be spin to keep the ultra hard Brexiters in the Tory party in check, and we'll end up making concessions and doing deals whatever the cost.

'Interesting' times ahead - just wish I wasn't financially directly vulnerable to the exit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:55 - Mar 28 with 1257 viewsGlasgowBlue

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:18 - Mar 28 by WeWereZombies

Sorry for sidetracking you, I was just testing Glasgow Blue's stock Pavlovian response when I post anything from Aljazeera - seems like Qatar the state is somehow less offensive to him than the media outlet. He will probably use his other username, Brazil1982, to respond to this in a minute. But I'm off oot hill walking and then mixing with the local writer luvvies this evening so someone else will have to field things for a while.

You are weird.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:58 - Mar 28 with 1247 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Happy Article 50 Eve on 15:57 - Mar 28 by ThePitBoss

Happy article 50 eve to you too.

Job done.

Not job done yet. We have to ensure all EU tentacles are removed from the UK over the course of the next two years. No single market membership, no customs union, no EU courts, control over UK fishing waters, control of borders and immigration and much more...the full, clean Brexit.

The we can set about bringing in PR for our General Elections to ensure everyone's vote counts.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:59 - Mar 28 with 1243 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:02 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Brexit was unexpected. Article 50 isn't. I wouldn't rush if I was you. It's not going to 'crash'.

Pound increasing in value as the world awaits tomorrow's events. The UK is going to be a magnificent nation.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:59 - Mar 28 with 1235 viewsBenters

FANTASTIC STUFF!!

RULE BRITANNIA !!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Happy Article 50 Eve on 17:07 - Mar 28 with 1223 viewsSwansea_Blue

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:59 - Mar 28 by The_Last_Baron

Pound increasing in value as the world awaits tomorrow's events. The UK is going to be a magnificent nation.

You'd expect it to as Article 50 provides some certainty. Lot of ground to recover still though to rebound from the referendum shock, which was almost as great as the impact of the last global recession.

Happy Article 50 Eve on 17:10 - Mar 28 with 1210 viewsGlasgowBlue

Happy Article 50 Eve on 17:07 - Mar 28 by Swansea_Blue

You'd expect it to as Article 50 provides some certainty. Lot of ground to recover still though to rebound from the referendum shock, which was almost as great as the impact of the last global recession.

Really? Because when the 2016 predicted recession didn't happen the next excuse was that the prediction was based on article 50 being triggered straight away.

Iron Lion Zion

on 17:25 - Mar 28 with 1185 views_

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:59 - Mar 28 by Benters

FANTASTIC STUFF!!

RULE BRITANNIA !!

Happy Article 50 Eve on 17:26 - Mar 28 with 1183 viewsJ2BLUE

on 17:25 - Mar 28 by _

I genuinely question if i'm right when I see the people on the same side as me. With a few notable exceptions such as GB, Clive etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 17:29 - Mar 28 with 1170 views_

Happy Article 50 Eve on 17:26 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

I genuinely question if i'm right when I see the people on the same side as me. With a few notable exceptions such as GB, Clive etc.

Happy Article 50 Eve on 17:59 - Mar 28 with 1143 viewsScuzzer

on 17:25 - Mar 28 by _

is the shortest sentence in the Bible.

Established 1968

Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:01 - Mar 28 with 1134 viewsITFCRealist

Happy Article 50 Eve on 16:58 - Mar 28 by The_Last_Baron

Not job done yet. We have to ensure all EU tentacles are removed from the UK over the course of the next two years. No single market membership, no customs union, no EU courts, control over UK fishing waters, control of borders and immigration and much more...the full, clean Brexit.

The we can set about bringing in PR for our General Elections to ensure everyone's vote counts.

Spot on Fella.
Lets make Britain Great again!
Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:16 - Mar 28 with 1097 viewsvapour_trail

Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:01 - Mar 28 by ITFCRealist

Spot on Fella.
Lets make Britain Great again!

Yes I'm up for this as well.

How are we going to make Britain great again after we leave? Or will that be enough in itself to return to greatness?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:21 - Mar 28 with 1086 viewsThePitBoss

Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:16 - Mar 28 by vapour_trail

Yes I'm up for this as well.

How are we going to make Britain great again after we leave? Or will that be enough in itself to return to greatness?

It's a good start. At least our destiny is in our hands now.

One more sleep.
on 18:26 - Mar 28 with 1066 views_

Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:21 - Mar 28 by ThePitBoss

One more sleep.

Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:27 - Mar 28 with 1062 viewsvapour_trail

Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:21 - Mar 28 by ThePitBoss

One more sleep.

Ah, that's quite sweet. My six year old talks like that. Well he's moving out of that phase now but we all have to at some point.

Get your head down early. You don't want to be too tired for your big day.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:33 - Mar 28 with 1050 viewsSwansea_Blue

Happy Article 50 Eve on 17:10 - Mar 28 by GlasgowBlue

Really? Because when the 2016 predicted recession didn't happen the next excuse was that the prediction was based on article 50 being triggered straight away.

Don't understand the relevance of your comment to the point of exchange rate stability. Yes, of course I'd expect something that is clear (A50) to be more favourable to the markets than something that was unexpected (the Referendum result).

Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:36 - Mar 28 with 1047 viewsSwansea_Blue

on 17:29 - Mar 28 by _

Unfortunately approximately 50% will be proven 'right', and I suspect we'll never hear the end of it.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2017 18:45]

Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:54 - Mar 28 with 1023 viewsGlasgowBlue

Happy Article 50 Eve on 18:33 - Mar 28 by Swansea_Blue

Don't understand the relevance of your comment to the point of exchange rate stability. Yes, of course I'd expect something that is clear (A50) to be more favourable to the markets than something that was unexpected (the Referendum result).

Pre referendum project fear said the economy would go tits up straight away if we voted leave.

When the opposite happened the next excuse was " we had xpect d Cameron to trigger article 50 straight away".

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024