Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? 19:55 - Mar 28 with 1434 viewsitfcpaul

Not had mine yet??

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:04 - Mar 28 with 1413 viewshammo56

Not received mine yet. They have obviously heard on the grapevine that I'm not renewing.
has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:08 - Mar 28 with 1394 viewsMullet

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:04 - Mar 28 by hammo56

Not received mine yet. They have obviously heard on the grapevine that I'm not renewing.

I bet you're wondering how they knew?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:13 - Mar 28 with 1374 viewsbrogansnose

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:08 - Mar 28 by Mullet

I bet you're wondering how they knew?

.............about his plans to stop being a blue ?
has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:15 - Mar 28 with 1362 viewsHerbivore

Not had mine yet.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:24 - Mar 28 with 1329 viewstextbackup

Had mine, it's not a renewal, it's not inspiring. It does have a 50p off voucher at the coop tho

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:38 - Mar 28 with 1303 viewsMullet

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:13 - Mar 28 by brogansnose

I knew someone on here would have a bit of class and culture.

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:39 - Mar 28 with 1294 viewssoupytwist

Me neither. I tweeted the club earlier to see if I should have got one yet. No reply yet.
has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:45 - Mar 28 with 1271 viewshoppy

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:38 - Mar 28 by Mullet

I knew someone on here would have a bit of class and culture.

It took me by surprise, I must say.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:46 - Mar 28 with 1260 viewsMullet

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:45 - Mar 28 by hoppy

It took me by surprise, I must say.

Excellent googling Sir.

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:50 - Mar 28 with 1238 viewshoppy

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:46 - Mar 28 by Mullet

Excellent googling Sir.

Pffft. I didn't have to google that. It's a classic.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:52 - Mar 28 with 1214 viewsMullet

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:50 - Mar 28 by hoppy

Pffft. I didn't have to google that. It's a classic.

I refer you to my reply to the Rt Hon Brogan innit

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 21:35 - Mar 28 with 1147 viewsFtnfwest

I've had one, but I haven't even got a season ticket
has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 21:53 - Mar 28 with 1112 viewshammo56

has everyone had their season ticket renewal in the post? on 20:13 - Mar 28 by brogansnose

Just thought it was time for a change and chose grey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024