Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest 20:27 - Mar 28 with 993 viewsLord_Lucan

Any good?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 21:48 - Mar 28 with 957 viewsfactual_blue

Better Call Saul returns on 11 April.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 21:50 - Mar 28 with 952 viewsLord_Lucan

Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 21:48 - Mar 28 by factual_blue

Better Call Saul returns on 11 April.

Excellent

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 22:09 - Mar 28 with 935 viewsASAx

Really enjoyed it.

Series 1, 2 and 3 are excellent. Series 4 it starts to deteriorate a bit though.
Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 22:17 - Mar 28 with 922 viewsGlasgowBlue

I found it a bit slow.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 22:20 - Mar 28 with 917 viewsLord_Lucan

Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 22:09 - Mar 28 by ASAx

Really enjoyed it.

Series 1, 2 and 3 are excellent. Series 4 it starts to deteriorate a bit though.

It's a bit "Rocky Balboa" isn't it

Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 20:35 - Mar 29 with 828 viewsDBaldy

Seeing as the current series is being billed as the final series, you're a bit late to the party.

Watched all the previous series and think it's pretty good, if somewhat hard to believe (but then again, how many of these US crime dramas are remotely realistic?)

If you like it, would be worth trying to get hold of the first 3 (I think?) series so you can get the full story.
Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 20:42 - Mar 29 with 821 viewsLord_Lucan

Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 20:35 - Mar 29 by DBaldy

Seeing as the current series is being billed as the final series, you're a bit late to the party.

Watched all the previous series and think it's pretty good, if somewhat hard to believe (but then again, how many of these US crime dramas are remotely realistic?)

If you like it, would be worth trying to get hold of the first 3 (I think?) series so you can get the full story.

I've just started watching series 1

Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 07:24 - Mar 30 with 782 viewsDBaldy

Searching for a new series to watch and found Person of Interest on 20:42 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

I've just started watching series 1

In that case carry on, worth watching from the beginning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024