Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston 22:43 - Mar 28 with 3712 viewsTractorCam

As someone who regularly attends matches in this league following Ipswich Wanderers, when I saw the news story yesterday about ITFC season ticket holders getting free entry for this match, it was an offer i had to accept.

319 was the crowd today, bigger than the usual 150-200 they normally attract so a fair few of us got to see a fantastic attacking display from Felixstowe. Going into this I expected a much tougher prospect with the teams being placed 2nd and 3rd, but with Felixstowe scoring after 10 seconds with a brilliant chip from the right hand side, they never looked back and Gorleston couldn't break them down.

The main reason I love non league is the entertainment through goals. Most non league games aren't as one sided as tonight, but when it's 5-0 at half time and you compare the performance between them and us, it does make you think, why am i paying £400 for ITFC?

I'm sure everyone who attended tonight left happy and wanting more, and I will certainly be keeping an eye out for more offers in the coming weeks, as I imagine they try and suck in the Ipswich fans who aren't thinking of renewing.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 21:21 - Mar 29 with 811 viewsBlue_Order

Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 21:03 - Mar 29 by DinnernotTea

Is he from scum?

Thetford, I think.
Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 21:55 - Mar 29 with 785 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 12:15 - Mar 29 by Blue_Order

Top of the league, mate. Were miles clear at one point. Wobbled a bit but seem to be back on course to close it out. I've only been down once and was pi$$ed, so can't remember if the football was any good or not.

You from here originally?

West Row for 16 years then Mildenhall for the next 11... Seems like yesterday I was drinking in the Tigers on a Friday

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 07:25 - Mar 30 with 724 viewsTractorCam

Is he from scum?

His previous club was Norwich United

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 08:50 - Mar 30 with 699 viewsITFC1983

Is he from scum?

Norwich United, Thetford Town and Wroxham...

http://www.leistonfc.co.uk/teams/54880/player/matt-blake-1719294

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 10:43 - Mar 30 with 670 viewsBlue_Order

Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 21:55 - Mar 29 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

West Row for 16 years then Mildenhall for the next 11... Seems like yesterday I was drinking in the Tigers on a Friday

Tigers is a florists now 👎
Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 12:25 - Mar 30 with 636 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 10:43 - Mar 30 by Blue_Order

Tigers is a florists now 👎

Oh christ! Not much has changed there, always used to smell of funny plants when I went in there.

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 15:24 - Mar 30 with 603 viewsWickets

Felixstowe and Walton 6-0 Gorleston on 11:46 - Mar 29 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

How are Mildenhall playing these days? Haven't seen them since moving to Felixstowe 15 year ago

Well worth a look this season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024