Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong 08:46 - Mar 29 with 1587 viewsgiant_stow

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-i-will-emigrate-if-br

What a hero!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 08:51 - Mar 29 with 1551 viewshype313

The irony's lost on him with that statement.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 08:56 - Mar 29 with 1531 viewsfactual_blue

#swaphimforjocox

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 08:56 - Mar 29 with 1531 viewsvapour_trail

That's hardly providing motivation for people do the job well now is it.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 08:56 - Mar 29 with 1532 viewsgiant_stow

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 08:51 - Mar 29 by hype313

Yeah. Nick griffin wants to emigrate to Hungary to be with other extreme right bods. Haha!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:05 - Mar 29 with 1502 viewsgiant_stow

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 08:56 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

That's hardly providing motivation for people do the job well now is it.

Everyone unite (except if it all goes wrong - then it's every sh1t for themselves)

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:18 - Mar 29 with 1480 viewssoupytwist

So, if he doesn't like what's happening in his own country he'll move to another to make his own life better?

Riiiiight.
Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:21 - Mar 29 with 1464 viewsArcher4721

It's wonderful that he can afford to emigrate unlike all those poor souls he got to vote for him.
Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:22 - Mar 29 with 1459 viewsEireannach_gorm

Rats and sinking ships come to mind.
Login to get fewer ads

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:25 - Mar 29 with 1442 viewsGlasgowBlue

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 08:51 - Mar 29 by hype313

He really is a tw@t.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:26 - Mar 29 with 1435 viewsSwansea_Blue

Unbelievable Jeff!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:26 - Mar 29 with 1428 viewsSwansea_Blue

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:25 - Mar 29 by GlasgowBlue

He really is a tw@t.

Hype's ok, you leave him alone

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:28 - Mar 29 with 1418 viewsfactual_blue

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:26 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Unbelievable Jeff!

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:32 - Mar 29 with 1402 viewsSwansea_Blue

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:28 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

Are these the bungs Farage will be accepting in America when he shirks all responsibility for his actions like others in this whole sad mess? *cough cameron* *cough gove*

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:33 - Mar 29 with 1401 viewsBlueBadger

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 08:56 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

Yeah. Nick griffin wants to emigrate to Hungary to be with other extreme right bods. Haha!

Hanging around with foreign nazis is the ultimate act of a patriot. Ask Lord Rothermere. Or, indeed, Nigel Farage.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 9:53]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:39 - Mar 29 with 1379 viewsbrazil1982

Paul O'Grady said he would move to Venice if the Tories won the last election.

I'm still waiting. And wishing.
Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:40 - Mar 29 with 1371 viewsfactual_blue

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:32 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Are these the bungs Farage will be accepting in America when he shirks all responsibility for his actions like others in this whole sad mess? *cough cameron* *cough gove*

It's the hat being passed round to speed his departure.

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:40 - Mar 29 with 1371 viewshype313

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:26 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Hype's ok, you leave him alone

No, I am a tw@t.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

California looks likely. on 09:47 - Mar 29 with 1361 viewsEireannach_gorm

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/27/brexit-engineer-nigel-farage-hired-to-promote-ef
California looks likely. on 09:59 - Mar 29 with 1329 viewsfactual_blue

California looks likely. on 09:47 - Mar 29 by Eireannach_gorm

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/27/brexit-engineer-nigel-farage-hired-to-promote-ef

Anywhere with decent washrooms, really. So he can wash the blood off his hands.

California looks likely. on 10:05 - Mar 29 with 1315 viewsBlueBadger

California looks likely. on 09:59 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

Anywhere with decent washrooms, really. So he can wash the blood off his hands.

I sure hope no-one tells him that California is one of only two states in the US with a non-white majority and has by far the greatest number of LGBT people in the US living there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 10:06 - Mar 29 with 1309 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 09:33 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

Hanging around with foreign nazis is the ultimate act of a patriot. Ask Lord Rothermere. Or, indeed, Nigel Farage.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 9:53]

Do they wear Hugo Boss too ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Farage will emigrate if brexit goes wrong on 10:15 - Mar 29 with 1274 viewsNo9

Don't tell me you are surprised?

He's in a spot of bother for providing a false adress in Germany to support his application for residency in that country as is wife is German.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024