Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier 11:49 - Mar 29 with 2444 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

On Facebook (where else would you see that sh1t?).

I assume it was fake. Just seen the same story on BBC news now.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39427458

A full grown man EATEN by a snake - whole! Is this a common thing? I knew they've eaten children but a normal sized geezer is something else.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 11:52 - Mar 29 with 2406 viewshype313

Can't stand Snakes.

Especially one's on planes.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 11:53 - Mar 29 with 2406 viewsblueislander

A word of advice from an Old Man Rommy. Don't go on Facebook.
I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 11:55 - Mar 29 with 2392 viewsSwansea_Blue

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 11:53 - Mar 29 by blueislander

That's the best advice I've ever heard to avoid being eaten by a snake. I hadn't thought of it before, but it must be true as I don't go on Facebook and I've never been eaten by a snake.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 11:55 - Mar 29 with 2392 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 11:53 - Mar 29 by blueislander

I don't post anything (other than the odd picture of an away ground) but, like on Twitter, find myself scrolling and refreshing ny news feed.

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 11:58 - Mar 29 with 2379 viewsblueislander

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 11:55 - Mar 29 by The_Romford_Blue

I don't post anything (other than the odd picture of an away ground) but, like on Twitter, find myself scrolling and refreshing ny news feed.

"news feed" ? You get your news from Facebook?
I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 12:03 - Mar 29 with 2365 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 11:58 - Mar 29 by blueislander

"news feed" ? You get your news from Facebook?

No

That's what the homepage with the latest posts on Facebook is callled.

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 12:06 - Mar 29 with 2348 viewsPJH

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 11:55 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

That's the best advice I've ever heard to avoid being eaten by a snake. I hadn't thought of it before, but it must be true as I don't go on Facebook and I've never been eaten by a snake.

It is a fact then-I also have never been on Facebook and have never been eaten by a snake.
To avoid being eaten by a snake stay off Facebook,def info.
I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 12:06 - Mar 29 with 2340 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 12:06 - Mar 29 by PJH

It is a fact then-I also have never been on Facebook and have never been eaten by a snake.

Death info def info?

Login to get fewer ads

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 12:09 - Mar 29 with 2332 viewsgtsb1966

If I'd have had the internet at your age Rommy I'd probably be watching videos containing snakes, and beavers, too.
I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 12:10 - Mar 29 with 2325 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 12:09 - Mar 29 by gtsb1966

If I'd have had the internet at your age Rommy I'd probably be watching videos containing snakes, and beavers, too.

Some of us don't need videos..

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 13:04 - Mar 29 with 2268 viewsSwansea_Blue

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 12:06 - Mar 29 by PJH

We could sell this as a wonder preventative. Give rommy a cut for the inspiration and blueislander for the creative thinking. And then have Badger on hand with his meat wagon to mop up the mess if it doesn't work.

If only we knew someone who knew about pricing services on TWTD. And whether we need to add VAT.

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 13:17 - Mar 29 with 2240 viewsPJH

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 13:04 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

We could sell this as a wonder preventative. Give rommy a cut for the inspiration and blueislander for the creative thinking. And then have Badger on hand with his meat wagon to mop up the mess if it doesn't work.

If only we knew someone who knew about pricing services on TWTD. And whether we need to add VAT.

Only drawbacks that I can see is that Facebook would not be pleased with people deserting them to avoid being eaten by snakes plus there would be a lot of hungry snakes.
If our income from patenting this idea is greater than the amount that Facebook sue us for then we could go ahead,best not to tell anyone else about it yet in case they pinch our idea.
I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 13:22 - Mar 29 with 2227 viewsSwansea_Blue

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 13:17 - Mar 29 by PJH

Only drawbacks that I can see is that Facebook would not be pleased with people deserting them to avoid being eaten by snakes plus there would be a lot of hungry snakes.
If our income from patenting this idea is greater than the amount that Facebook sue us for then we could go ahead,best not to tell anyone else about it yet in case they pinch our idea.

I'll keep it quiet then.

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 13:29 - Mar 29 with 2206 viewsBluebell

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 13:04 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Not sure Moosey would be interested in this venture.

I would guess snakes eat mooseys ( what is the plural of moose?) too.
I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 13:32 - Mar 29 with 2185 viewsjeera

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 13:29 - Mar 29 by Bluebell

Not sure Moosey would be interested in this venture.

I would guess snakes eat mooseys ( what is the plural of moose?) too.

Meese?

I'd have thought the antlers might be get stuck in the throat though.

Bit big for snakes by and large.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 13:48]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 14:24 - Mar 29 with 2128 viewsParmigiano

I also thought it was a hoax until I realised it was on every single news website I looked at (of course it could still be a hoax but the video seems very authentic).

I believe it's the first ever proven (as in photographed or filmed) case of an adult human being swallowed whole. Several adults have been killed by giant snakes but none were then eaten and whilst there have been many documented cases of it happening, all were just eye-witness statements.

Also, the "eaten alive" part of several headlines is utter borrox - he'd have been crushed to death already.
I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 14:32 - Mar 29 with 2100 viewsfactual_blue

I don't use the facey book thing, but I have been eaten by an Indonesian python on more than one occasion.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 14:32 - Mar 29 with 2093 viewsSwansea_Blue

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 14:24 - Mar 29 by Parmigiano

I also thought it was a hoax until I realised it was on every single news website I looked at (of course it could still be a hoax but the video seems very authentic).

I believe it's the first ever proven (as in photographed or filmed) case of an adult human being swallowed whole. Several adults have been killed by giant snakes but none were then eaten and whilst there have been many documented cases of it happening, all were just eye-witness statements.

Also, the "eaten alive" part of several headlines is utter borrox - he'd have been crushed to death already.

Phew, that's alright then. For a minute I thought it would be a horrendous way to go!

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 14:40 - Mar 29 with 2077 viewsPJH

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 14:32 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

I don't use the facey book thing, but I have been eaten by an Indonesian python on more than one occasion.

In that case Swansea's theory might be in doubt.
Perhaps the non use of Facebook does not make you immune from being eaten by snakes,perhaps staying away from snakes might.
I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 15:08 - Mar 29 with 2034 viewsbluejake78

Nice Beaver
I still chuckle.
I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 15:11 - Mar 29 with 2025 viewsblueislander

If we base the business at my home, there would be no VAT issue.
I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 15:36 - Mar 29 with 1980 viewsJ2BLUE

I saw the video of the snakes stomach being cut to reveal the man earlier on 11:55 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Edit: well that didn't work...
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 15:36]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024