Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck with those brexit negotiations 12:32 - Mar 29 with 1591 viewsnoggin

I hope all your dreams come true.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 12:44 - Mar 29 with 1578 viewsMJallday

article 50 has been triggered. democracy has spoken. dont like it? your democratic choice is to stay or leave

i hear germany is lovely.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 12:46 - Mar 29 with 1556 viewsnoggin

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 12:44 - Mar 29 by MJallday

article 50 has been triggered. democracy has spoken. dont like it? your democratic choice is to stay or leave

I left 11 years ago, thanks to being an EU citizen.

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 12:51 - Mar 29 with 1519 viewsWeWereZombies

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 12:46 - Mar 29 by noggin

I left 11 years ago, thanks to being an EU citizen.

Norway, isn't it? Still a bit more in with the EU than the UK at the moment, I suppose.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 12:53 - Mar 29 with 1514 viewsconnorscontract

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 12:44 - Mar 29 by MJallday

I don't like it. And now I can't leave because my right to reside in the EU will probably be taken from me.

You didn't think that post through, did you? Which is such a surprise from a Brexiteer.
Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 16:03 - Mar 29 with 1401 viewsNo9

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 12:53 - Mar 29 by connorscontract

I don't like it. And now I can't leave because my right to reside in the EU will probably be taken from me.

You didn't think that post through, did you? Which is such a surprise from a Brexiteer.

If you want to go to an EU country now you may be surprised that some country's will welcome you
Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 16:32 - Mar 29 with 1361 viewsnoggin

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 16:03 - Mar 29 by No9

If you want to go to an EU country now you may be surprised that some country's will welcome you

I just hope the tories will preserve my pension rights. It wouldn't surprise me if they remove our right to the inflation linked annual rises.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 16:34]

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 16:44 - Mar 29 with 1333 viewsArcher4721

Everything is fine.

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 17:19 - Mar 29 with 1266 viewsPendejo

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 12:53 - Mar 29 by connorscontract

You confuse "right to reside" I think with capability.

Freedom of movement gives you the opportunity to move within the EU borders with minimal red tape.

I think you will find other countries will be willing to take Brits whom they deem acceptable for a "small" fee and the requirement for a Visa.

Much in the same way as when I worked in Colombia and many others on this board who work in various countries around the world such as USA, China, Nigeria etc. There will be more red tape but if you are qualified sufficiently qualified you will be welcomed with open arms.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 17:22 - Mar 29 with 1259 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thanks Noggin, we're going to need it. May's pie in the sky wish list is already taking a beating:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-article-50-angela-merkel-re

Not a good start Theresa. Time to show us what you're made of.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 17:39 - Mar 29 with 1221 viewsDarth_Koont

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 17:22 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Thanks Noggin, we're going to need it. May's pie in the sky wish list is already taking a beating:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-article-50-angela-merkel-re

A child could have understood that there was no way that two parallel but moving in the opposite direction negotiations would be handled side-by-side.

I'm starting to get on board with the optimism - looks like today is the first step in the UK's journey back to reality.

Pronouns: He/Him

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 18:17 - Mar 29 with 1154 viewsArcher4721

Good luck with those brexit negotiations on 17:22 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

It will be like this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024