Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? 12:41 - Mar 29 with 4529 viewsSitfcB

...and worth a dabble each way?

Sky Bet paying 8 places.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 12:44 - Mar 29 with 3234 viewsTractorWood

Dustin Johnson. Augusta will always favour the long carrying drivers of the ball.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 12:49 - Mar 29 with 3210 viewstaximan

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 12:44 - Mar 29 by TractorWood

Dustin Johnson. Augusta will always favour the long carrying drivers of the ball.

having a lump on speith on betfair

you need to be able to putt at augusta
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 12:51 - Mar 29 with 3205 viewsm14_blue

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 12:44 - Mar 29 by TractorWood

Not sure you could call him an outsider though....
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 12:56 - Mar 29 with 3187 viewsSitfcB

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 12:51 - Mar 29 by m14_blue

Not sure you could call him an outsider though....

He's the current favourite @ 11/2

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 13:01 - Mar 29 with 3164 viewsJohnhoz

Angel Cabrera.

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 13:13 - Mar 29 with 3127 viewsJakeITFC

My book currently sits as Jon Rahm (on at 66s back in January) and Justin Thomas.

I will be backing Spieth on the week.

Tyrell Hatton is playing really nicely atm and will have a place chance if you'd like a British hope.
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 13:30 - Mar 29 with 3097 viewstaximan

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 13:13 - Mar 29 by JakeITFC

My book currently sits as Jon Rahm (on at 66s back in January) and Justin Thomas.

I will be backing Spieth on the week.

Tyrell Hatton is playing really nicely atm and will have a place chance if you'd like a British hope.

augusta is made for speith imo

it was only a monumental fck up on one hole that cost him his chance last year
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 13:44 - Mar 29 with 3072 viewsJakeITFC

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 13:30 - Mar 29 by taximan

augusta is made for speith imo

it was only a monumental fck up on one hole that cost him his chance last year

I was sick as a parrot as I'd backed him, but it was made better by Willett bringing it home at 66/1.

I've had both winners and five places in the last two years.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 16:58 - Mar 29 with 2963 viewsBergholtBru

For what it`s worth shall be backing Hadwin, Fleetwood & Swartzel each way.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:06 - Mar 29 with 2948 viewsblueislander

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 16:58 - Mar 29 by BergholtBru

For what it`s worth shall be backing Hadwin, Fleetwood & Swartzel each way.

Westwood is always up there at Augusta.
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:09 - Mar 29 with 2940 viewsArcher4721

Mickleson.

Standing dish round that place every year.
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:10 - Mar 29 with 2935 viewsArcher4721

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:06 - Mar 29 by blueislander

Westwood is always up there at Augusta.

yeah but he's a bottler. Can never get the job done.
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:11 - Mar 29 with 2929 viewsstrikalite

I would leave it until certainly the Friday after first round is completed, you'll still get great odds for players still in and around....well, 6-7 shots off but there will be plenty of players tied for places remember...

A total lottery, the bookies as usual have it spot on, Dustin Johnson for me but not prepared to stick decent money on for a nice return...

I usually do Casey E/W...but he's only 33/1 this year.....i want more than that as he won't win it imo

At work today we must have mentioned 20 names :)
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:12 - Mar 29 with 2928 viewsyorkshireblue

I've had little e/w dabbles on Hatton @ 50-1 and Leishman @ 66-1.

Can't see either winning outright, but could be in the top eight.
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:14 - Mar 29 with 2921 viewsblueislander

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:10 - Mar 29 by Archer4721

yeah but he's a bottler. Can never get the job done.

We are talking each way.
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:26 - Mar 29 with 2905 viewsArcher4721

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:14 - Mar 29 by blueislander

We are talking each way.

Place only. I wouldn't stick anything on him winning. Poor chap just goes to bits when he gets anywhere near the lead.
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:49 - Mar 29 with 2871 viewsMickMacTerry

Backed Oosthuizen @ 66/1 and Bubba @ 50/1 e/w.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 17:50]

Poll: Keep Mick or a loss at Norwich?

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:56 - Mar 29 with 2858 viewsfeelingblue

Jon Rahm at 20 or 22/1

Justin Thomas at 40/1

Patrick Reed at 70/1
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 18:01 - Mar 29 with 2837 viewsPinewoodblue

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:11 - Mar 29 by strikalite

I would leave it until certainly the Friday after first round is completed, you'll still get great odds for players still in and around....well, 6-7 shots off but there will be plenty of players tied for places remember...

A total lottery, the bookies as usual have it spot on, Dustin Johnson for me but not prepared to stick decent money on for a nice return...

I usually do Casey E/W...but he's only 33/1 this year.....i want more than that as he won't win it imo

Back anyone in the world top ten each way who, after the first round, is 4 points of the lead .

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 18:13 - Mar 29 with 2815 viewsstrikalite

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 18:01 - Mar 29 by Pinewoodblue

Back anyone in the world top ten each way who, after the first round, is 4 points of the lead .

Probably the safest bet....
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 18:21 - Mar 29 with 2808 viewsColin_Viljoen

Ross Fisher is in a bit of form at the moment, good e/w bet at 150/1
Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 19:04 - Mar 29 with 2758 viewsBanburyBlue

I'm going for Fitzpatrick and Hatton @50's and Chris wood @200/1 really not sure about the winner but I'm going for Matsuyama.

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 19:05 - Mar 29 with 2757 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Rickie Fowler at 28/1 main bet - playing well. Loves it round Augusta. This is his year.

And then something on Paul Casey 40/1 - in good form during the match play and looks set for a big tournament.

Reed 60/1 and Kuchar 70/1 I back for every major for a couple of quid. Adamant they will win a major at some point. Reed has placed a few times though so he's done well for me.

Kaymer 125/1 for tiny stake
Kjeldson 175/1 for tiny stake

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 19:06 - Mar 29 with 2751 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 17:11 - Mar 29 by strikalite

This is the first year I've backed Casey

He was 40/1 when I last checked yesterday

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 19:44 - Mar 29 with 2729 viewsBriggEnd

Anyone got a decent outside shout for the masters...? on 19:06 - Mar 29 by The_Romford_Blue

This is the first year I've backed Casey

He was 40/1 when I last checked yesterday

Bubba Watson horses for courses Boom Time pressure is off him again not been defending champion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024