Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This just about sums up your average remainer!! 16:20 - Mar 29 with 12591 viewsBergholtBru

Rock on Tommy!!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 19:36 - Mar 29 with 4007 viewsGlasgowBlue

Don't let that Nazi c@nt Lennon hijack Brexit.

We should be doubling our efforts to make immigrants even more welcome in the post EU UK.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 19:40 - Mar 29 with 3999 viewsGlasgowBlue

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 19:30 - Mar 29 by monytowbray

Soz yes, correct. Still, small margin for such a big one time vote to hang on.

It should have taken a minimum of 60-40 to change the status quo but Dave never thought he'd have to deliver a referendum. He was expecting another 5 years in coalition with the Lib Dems.

Still, thems the rules and everyone knew them before the campaign started so you can't bleat over a small winning margin.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 19:57 - Mar 29 with 3999 viewsLord_Lucan

Thank feck I never saw this earlier - otherwise I would now be a seething mass.

Tommy Robinson is not an unintelligent man but has some kind of mental problem, he has to be in charge of some group or other. It wasn't that long ago that he denounced The EDL and went on a crusade of healing differences between The West and Muslims.

I wonder who his paymasters are now?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:16 - Mar 29 with 3958 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:46 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

Don't stop fella - it must make decent brexiteers feel a little icky being on the same side as you - maybe you can help turn them back to decency.

It certainly makes me feel uneasy as a Brexit voter

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:19 - Mar 29 with 3933 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 19:13 - Mar 29 by monytowbray

My favourite bit was the part where he removed all context from a grey area and made it a black and white "Yes or No" question when asking people if they believe in democracy.

Although I still pin this all on Cameron. The fact this went through on a 2% margin is ridiculous. PR political stunt gone wrong.

I do enjoy all the "Here's a source via a known racist & far-right activist making my point for me, but I'm not racist honestly, you're just calling me mean names because I don't agree with you" logic though. If anything I prefer open racists, at least you can try to educate them, a racist in denial is much harder to reason with because they can't see why their views are problematic.

Had to delete one on FB this week after getting bored of his passive aggressive trolling, refusal to accept when proven incorrect, denial of expert opinion (because all the experts are brainwashed and part of the illuminati) and insistence that no news source is valid because FAKE NEWS whilst citing videos from /r/conspiracy as irrefutable evidence. Bloke genuinely believes the world is ran by secret paedo ring.

You have Pazelle on Facebook?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:19 - Mar 29 with 3932 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 19:36 - Mar 29 by GlasgowBlue

We should be doubling our efforts to make immigrants even more welcome in the post EU UK.

This

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:31 - Mar 29 with 3900 viewsvapour_trail

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 19:57 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

Thank feck I never saw this earlier - otherwise I would now be a seething mass.

Tommy Robinson is not an unintelligent man but has some kind of mental problem, he has to be in charge of some group or other. It wasn't that long ago that he denounced The EDL and went on a crusade of healing differences between The West and Muslims.

I wonder who his paymasters are now?

Needs the attention doesn't he. Unfortunately people like the op hand it to him.

Just another hate preacher.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:38 - Mar 29 with 3868 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:48 - Mar 29 by ThePitBoss

What a bunch of sandwiches.

Thanks for the laugh.

What is it with you and sandwiches today ...........?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:39 - Mar 29 with 3867 viewsMullet

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 19:36 - Mar 29 by GlasgowBlue

Surely it's his democratic right to have a say?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:46 - Mar 29 with 3850 viewsArcher4721

Nazi you say. Is that a HUGO BOSS jacket he has on then?
This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:51 - Mar 29 with 3821 viewsLord_Lucan

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:38 - Mar 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

What is it with you and sandwiches today ...........?

I am no great Milliband fan but.

There is nothing like taking the p1ss out of someone shot by a 100000000 a minute clipping camera (I don't know the technical term) is there.

God forbid if you were ever targeted by one.

I suppose I have to welcome myself to the world of you and your kind*

*Actually, I've decided to live in my current world for as long as I can.

Kind regards

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 21:05 - Mar 29 with 3780 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:51 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

I am no great Milliband fan but.

There is nothing like taking the p1ss out of someone shot by a 100000000 a minute clipping camera (I don't know the technical term) is there.

God forbid if you were ever targeted by one.

I suppose I have to welcome myself to the world of you and your kind*

*Actually, I've decided to live in my current world for as long as I can.

Kind regards

If you can be bothered to trawl through the 'Happy article 50 day' thread from this afternoon you will see that the photo is purely there as a dig at Pit boss for being an @rse then as well as this evening !

Edit ...as I don't have any pictures of ThePitBoss eating bacon sandwiches at his golf club (waited upon by 'pretty ' east europeans) I had to make do with this!
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 21:11]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 01:10 - Mar 30 with 3689 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:32 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

"Who is the President of the European Union?" Dull f*ckwit doesn't realise there isn't one!

he means the European council president

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 01:15 - Mar 30 with 3687 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 17:59 - Mar 29 by Darth_Koont

You daft racist.

don't call me a racist you stupid ignorant koont

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 01:31 - Mar 30 with 3681 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:09 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a former member of the BNP - a neonazi organisation. He has covictions for racially aggravated offences, including incitement. He's spoken at Pegida(the fashionable new nazis on the block until it went mainstream in the US) rallies. EDL members regularly used to sieg heil at marches, other groups such as the NF, BNP and Infidels used to regularly attend EDL marches and were welcomed in...do you want me to go on?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 18:14]

no, id rather you stop talking garbage and name calling. Many members of the labour party are ex communist members, but I'm not shouting them down as mass murder supporters like mao or stalin. Why can't you accept that not everyone shares your views and by shouting racist, Nazi, xenophobe etc, does not make you right or give you the moral high ground. It simply closes reasoned debate and shows you incapable of rational debate without hurling insults and slurs. Darth Kuntz (yeah clever pun eh?), another unable to debate, calling me a daft racist simply because I don't agree with his politics. Fascism is persecuting and shouting down those they don't agree with or labelling them racist when they really don't know them or what they have or have not done, its pathetic and intolerant, ironically very UN liberal. The biggest fascists and enemies of democracy as we saw with the trump inauguration are the likes of antifa and the anarchists who simply won't accept the democratic vote. Btw Darth, I'm still waiting for an apology for being called a 'daft racist'...
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 2:36]

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 05:52 - Mar 30 with 3643 viewsBenters

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:16 - Mar 29 by The_Romford_Blue

It certainly makes me feel uneasy as a Brexit voter

Its too late for that Rommy !

Rule Britannia !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:45 - Mar 30 with 3597 viewsDarth_Koont

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 01:31 - Mar 30 by Jonnosdreadlocks

no, id rather you stop talking garbage and name calling. Many members of the labour party are ex communist members, but I'm not shouting them down as mass murder supporters like mao or stalin. Why can't you accept that not everyone shares your views and by shouting racist, Nazi, xenophobe etc, does not make you right or give you the moral high ground. It simply closes reasoned debate and shows you incapable of rational debate without hurling insults and slurs. Darth Kuntz (yeah clever pun eh?), another unable to debate, calling me a daft racist simply because I don't agree with his politics. Fascism is persecuting and shouting down those they don't agree with or labelling them racist when they really don't know them or what they have or have not done, its pathetic and intolerant, ironically very UN liberal. The biggest fascists and enemies of democracy as we saw with the trump inauguration are the likes of antifa and the anarchists who simply won't accept the democratic vote. Btw Darth, I'm still waiting for an apology for being called a 'daft racist'...

Pronouns: He/Him

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 10:27 - Mar 30 with 3559 viewsNo9

You are as ignorant of reality as ever
This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 13:10 - Mar 30 with 3522 viewsflimflam

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:32 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

"Who is the President of the European Union?" Dull f*ckwit doesn't realise there isn't one!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_European_Union

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:52 - Mar 30 with 3463 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:45 - Mar 30 by Darth_Koont

...fool
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 20:54]

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 21:10 - Mar 30 with 3451 viewsm14_blue

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 20:52 - Mar 30 by Jonnosdreadlocks

...fool
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 20:54]

Out of interest, what did you have to edit in a post that only contains 4 letters?
This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 21:13 - Mar 30 with 3440 viewsvapour_trail

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 21:10 - Mar 30 by m14_blue

Out of interest, what did you have to edit in a post that only contains 4 letters?

I have a theory on this.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 21:15 - Mar 30 with 3427 viewsMullet

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 21:13 - Mar 30 by vapour_trail

I have a theory on this.

Get it on youtube then

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 23:20 - Mar 30 with 3356 viewsreusersfreekicks

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 01:31 - Mar 30 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Quite right to. You may well not be daft. By the way you may need to check your definition of fascism.
on 23:41 - Mar 30 with 3332 views_

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:44 - Mar 29 by BergholtBru

Please provide examples to support your assertion that TR is "racist". Bearing in mind that Islam is a religion, not a race.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024