Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This just about sums up your average remainer!! 16:20 - Mar 29 with 12590 viewsBergholtBru

Rock on Tommy!!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:27 - Mar 29 with 3815 viewssyntaxerror

EDL colours nicely nailed to the mast there, Bergholt.
First Taxi, now you.
Good to know who you are.
This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:28 - Mar 29 with 3794 viewsBlueBadger

Citing neo-nazis to demonstrate your point?

That's the sign of a TRUE patriot.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:31 - Mar 29 with 3787 viewsSwailsey

*slow clap*

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:31 - Mar 29 with 3774 viewsBlueBadger

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:27 - Mar 29 by syntaxerror

EDL colours nicely nailed to the mast there, Bergholt.
First Taxi, now you.
Good to know who you are.

An interesting point to be made here - if Bergholt thinks he's showing off an 'average remainer' does that mean he thinks that the average brexiteer is pigsh1t thick racist with all the personal charm of something the cats brought in and then brought up?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:32 - Mar 29 with 3780 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Who is the President of the European Union?" Dull f*ckwit doesn't realise there isn't one!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:33 - Mar 29 with 3769 viewsSwailsey

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:31 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

An interesting point to be made here - if Bergholt thinks he's showing off an 'average remainer' does that mean he thinks that the average brexiteer is pigsh1t thick racist with all the personal charm of something the cats brought in and then brought up?

DING DING DING DING

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:35 - Mar 29 with 3766 viewsMullet

Why was the second or third bloke he asked edited after he repeated the question? Was it because he gave a sensible answer?

I'm not being funny, but that utter septic b0llock in a coat, giving it the even handed act is laughable.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:44 - Mar 29 with 3736 viewsBergholtBru

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:31 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

Please provide examples to support your assertion that TR is "racist". Bearing in mind that Islam is a religion, not a race.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Login to get fewer ads

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:44 - Mar 29 with 3729 viewsSwailsey

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:44 - Mar 29 by BergholtBru

Please provide examples to support your assertion that TR is "racist". Bearing in mind that Islam is a religion, not a race.

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:48 - Mar 29 with 3699 viewsThePitBoss

What a bunch of sandwiches.

Thanks for the laugh.
This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 17:44 - Mar 29 with 3605 viewsBlueBadger

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:44 - Mar 29 by BergholtBru

I'm sure that it's pure coincidence that the people he directs his ire at are, in the most, brown.

Also:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-considine/muslims-are-not-a-race_b_8591660.h

Trigger warning: long words, people who've read books
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 17:58]

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 17:56 - Mar 29 with 3560 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh dear. He edited it savagely and he still came across as a bigger fool than some of the admitted fools he cherry-picked.

That's a rare talent.

Pronouns: He/Him

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 17:58 - Mar 29 with 3548 viewssparks

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 17:44 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

I'm sure that it's pure coincidence that the people he directs his ire at are, in the most, brown.

Also:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-considine/muslims-are-not-a-race_b_8591660.h

Trigger warning: long words, people who've read books
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 17:58]

Both the video and thread are already car crashes...

The video is extraordinary. Entirely based on a strawman- namely the idea that knowing the name of a senior EU figure is required to have a valid and reasonably informed view on Brexit.

The attitude of the interviewer is deeply unpleasant- the faux hoolie (Im shaking" nonsense, being quite intentionally intimidatory and rude.

People in thread suggesting he's not racist when the EDL connection makes that quite clear.

And then, Im sorry to say, Mr Badger muddying the waters on the distinction between racism and criticism of a religion / ideology. Its not a coincidence that the people he criticises in relation to religion are brown, its because most muslim happen not to be white folk of western origin... Dont give these people that cheap opening.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 18:13]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 17:58 - Mar 29 with 3545 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:28 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

Citing neo-nazis to demonstrate your point?

That's the sign of a TRUE patriot.

neo Nazis? pathetic. Robinson's killed no one nor has he incited anyone to do so. your ignorance is staggering but then shouting bigot, Nazi, fascist, xenophobe or racist at anyone who doesn't share your political views is standard fare I guess. Whether you agree or disagree with his politics, Robinson predicted one thing correct the hotbed of radical muslims in luton and where had the Westminster attacker been living, luton. However, your ' I know better, anyone who shares a different view to me is a fascist' closed mindset means you think robinson is worse as he is white, working class bloke who is highlighting the problems of radical islam.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 17:59 - Mar 29 with 3519 viewsDarth_Koont

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 17:58 - Mar 29 by Jonnosdreadlocks

neo Nazis? pathetic. Robinson's killed no one nor has he incited anyone to do so. your ignorance is staggering but then shouting bigot, Nazi, fascist, xenophobe or racist at anyone who doesn't share your political views is standard fare I guess. Whether you agree or disagree with his politics, Robinson predicted one thing correct the hotbed of radical muslims in luton and where had the Westminster attacker been living, luton. However, your ' I know better, anyone who shares a different view to me is a fascist' closed mindset means you think robinson is worse as he is white, working class bloke who is highlighting the problems of radical islam.

You daft racist.

Pronouns: He/Him

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:00 - Mar 29 with 3509 viewsBlueBadger

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 17:58 - Mar 29 by sparks

Both the video and thread are already car crashes...

The video is extraordinary. Entirely based on a strawman- namely the idea that knowing the name of a senior EU figure is required to have a valid and reasonably informed view on Brexit.

The attitude of the interviewer is deeply unpleasant- the faux hoolie (Im shaking" nonsense, being quite intentionally intimidatory and rude.

People in thread suggesting he's not racist when the EDL connection makes that quite clear.

And then, Im sorry to say, Mr Badger muddying the waters on the distinction between racism and criticism of a religion / ideology. Its not a coincidence that the people he criticises in relation to religion are brown, its because most muslim happen not to be white folk of western origin... Dont give these people that cheap opening.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 18:13]

I rather fear you may have missed some of the sarcasm in my post - but otherwise, well played. The trouble with 'islam isn't a race' piece of flimflammery is that it overlooks the key issue here, which is that the sort of people that Stephen Yaxley-Lennon hangs around with will happily lump in anyone vaguely dusky as 'muslim', regardless of whether they actually are or not.....but otherwise, well played.

It's ultimately a piece of semantic juggling by the intellectually cowardly used to justify their bigotry.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 18:18]

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:01 - Mar 29 with 3509 viewsvapour_trail

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 17:58 - Mar 29 by Jonnosdreadlocks

House!

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:08 - Mar 29 with 3462 viewssparks

"Every single Muslim watching this... on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens... you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end... and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defense League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again. "

He's a nasty bigot. And chooses to associate with a bigotted racist organisation. You have no argument here.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:09 - Mar 29 with 3449 viewsBlueBadger

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a former member of the BNP - a neonazi organisation. He has covictions for racially aggravated offences, including incitement. He's spoken at Pegida(the fashionable new nazis on the block until it went mainstream in the US) rallies. EDL members regularly used to sieg heil at marches, other groups such as the NF, BNP and Infidels used to regularly attend EDL marches and were welcomed in...do you want me to go on?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 18:14]

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:11 - Mar 29 with 3439 viewsMullet

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:09 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a former member of the BNP - a neonazi organisation. He has covictions for racially aggravated offences, including incitement. He's spoken at Pegida(the fashionable new nazis on the block until it went mainstream in the US) rallies. EDL members regularly used to sieg heil at marches, other groups such as the NF, BNP and Infidels used to regularly attend EDL marches and were welcomed in...do you want me to go on?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 18:14]

Yeah but facts aside.....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:19 - Mar 29 with 3399 viewsBlueBadger

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/402350/3568119/this-just-about-sums-up-your-average-

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:27 - Mar 29 with 3357 viewsDanTheMan

TIL to be a neo-Nazi you have to literally murder people.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:27 - Mar 29 with 3355 viewsThePitBoss

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:00 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

I rather fear you may have missed some of the sarcasm in my post - but otherwise, well played. The trouble with 'islam isn't a race' piece of flimflammery is that it overlooks the key issue here, which is that the sort of people that Stephen Yaxley-Lennon hangs around with will happily lump in anyone vaguely dusky as 'muslim', regardless of whether they actually are or not.....but otherwise, well played.

It's ultimately a piece of semantic juggling by the intellectually cowardly used to justify their bigotry.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 18:18]

The EDL has a large number of Sikh members. Just for your information.
This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:29 - Mar 29 with 3335 viewsvapour_trail

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:27 - Mar 29 by ThePitBoss

The EDL has a large number of Sikh members. Just for your information.

Case closed. Move on.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:29 - Mar 29 with 3327 viewsDanTheMan

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 18:29 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

Case closed. Move on.

I have a black friend you know...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024