Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) 16:34 - Mar 29 with 2870 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 16:42 - Mar 29 with 2197 viewsArcher4721

Bored?
Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 16:45 - Mar 29 with 2193 viewslowhouseblue

do you remember the olden days when we were part of europe? when we all used to speak german and drive on the right? how time flies.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 16:50 - Mar 29 with 2170 viewshype313

I'll let you know in 2021.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 17:33 - Mar 29 with 2135 viewsfactual_blue

Obviously only Remainers can think.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 17:47 - Mar 29 with 2089 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 17:33 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

typical 'intellectual' arrogance from the inappropriately named factual. opinionated yes, factual no.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 17:50 - Mar 29 with 2079 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 17:47 - Mar 29 by Jonnosdreadlocks

typical 'intellectual' arrogance from the inappropriately named factual. opinionated yes, factual no.

See now, if you were capable of critical thought, you'd have copped on that Facters was fishing here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 17:51 - Mar 29 with 2085 viewsfeelingblue

It will be hard to make a definitive judgement for about 20-30 years.

If we are lucky, it will have been all a bit pointless from an economic point of view. I have never heard a single convincing argument that it will be of any economic benefit, but, as I say, we will be better able to judge in about 2037 or so.

Socially it has already been divisive and looks like bad news, but these things tend to flatten out and return to the middle ground. This has caused far more ill-will than any other political issue in my lifetime, although my Scottish relatives say that their referendum up there was even worse.

Politically I think that we may be able to judge much sooner. The majority of the electorate did not vote to leave, and 48% of those who voted, voted to stay. If it starts to look like a poor decision, it is not going to be comfortable for the Tories, or rather it wouldn't be if there was any sensible opposition.

You would have to think that a new centre party ought to emerge?
Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 17:56 - Mar 29 with 2055 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 17:33 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 18:18 - Mar 29 with 2010 viewsThePitBoss

It's 'Rejoiners' now.

Carry on :)
Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 19:02 - Mar 29 with 1969 viewsmonytowbray

I for one 100% trust the Tories to deliver on keeping the working rights and environmental measures that the EU abided to.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 19:02 - Mar 29 with 1966 viewsmonytowbray

I also expect our borders will now be 100% safe from dangerous criminals migrating here.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 19:12 - Mar 29 with 1948 viewsJ2BLUE

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 19:02 - Mar 29 by monytowbray

I also expect our borders will now be 100% safe from dangerous criminals migrating here.

Ahh the classic creating your own fake argument to easily knock it down.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 20:46 - Mar 29 with 1894 viewscatch74

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSN-Y2-lllU/

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 00:07 - Mar 30 with 1814 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 19:12 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

'That money for the NHS was just an aspiration, you were idiots to believe it and vote for us', that kind of thing?

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 07:08 - Mar 30 with 1746 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ooooh you little stirrer Christine

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 07:29 - Mar 30 with 1725 viewsWeWereZombies

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 18:18 - Mar 29 by ThePitBoss

It's 'Rejoiners' now.

Carry on :)

Sorry, you need to leave that out for another year and 364 days:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39291512

Still, you have the publication of The Great Repeal Bill later on today to look forward to. Happy reading, and do get back to us with a precis of what it entails...
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 7:35]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

on 07:34 - Mar 30 with 1715 views_

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 19:12 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 07:46 - Mar 30 with 1689 viewsKeaneish

on 07:34 - Mar 30 by _

If people of this country spent as much energy trying to actively shape the will of government as they do generating Brexit hysteria on social media, we should be able to mould Britain into the country with values and policies we want. Somehow though, I don't see this happening...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

on 07:48 - Mar 30 with 1679 views_

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 07:46 - Mar 30 by Keaneish

If people of this country spent as much energy trying to actively shape the will of government as they do generating Brexit hysteria on social media, we should be able to mould Britain into the country with values and policies we want. Somehow though, I don't see this happening...

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 08:00 - Mar 30 with 1665 viewsevansblue

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 07:46 - Mar 30 by Keaneish

Spot on buddy.

I voted remain, we are leaving. Big deal. Get on with it. For me it's as simple as that.

Will Brexit be a good thing? Of course it will be and if we had remained we would have been fine as well. We are the best country in the world and always will be.
Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 08:06 - Mar 30 with 1645 viewsGlasgowBlue

Completely agree with what you are saying.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 08:09 - Mar 30 with 1633 views_

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 08:06 - Mar 30 by GlasgowBlue

Completely agree with what you are saying.

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 08:12 - Mar 30 with 1626 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 08:09 - Mar 30 by _

Where did Keaneish or I say were are?

Read his post again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 08:21 - Mar 30 with 1599 viewsKeaneish

on 07:48 - Mar 30 by _

Ah yes, Ricky Gervais, the erudite ardent remainer - good choice! Another irrelevant 'celebrity' who vehemently says a lot of little substance.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 09:01 - Mar 30 with 1572 viewsNo9

Yes, but what to people REALLY think about Brexit? (n/t) on 19:02 - Mar 29 by monytowbray

I for one 100% trust the Tories to deliver on keeping the working rights and environmental measures that the EU abided to.

Oh! really ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024