Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Brand - Under the Skin....new podcast 21:39 - Mar 29 with 1132 viewsitfcjoe

I know he isn't to everyone's taste, but anyone who likes him will really enjoy these.

Interesting and engaging, he's also at the Regent in June and December - plenty of tickets left for December show (which I will be at)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Russell Brand - Under the Skin....new podcast on 21:41 - Mar 29 with 1122 viewsvapour_trail

Never had you down as a fan Joe

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Russell Brand - Under the Skin....new podcast on 22:13 - Mar 29 with 1071 viewsitfcjoe

Russell Brand - Under the Skin....new podcast on 21:41 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

Never had you down as a fan Joe

I've always liked him, especially as a stand up and used to love his Radio 2 show that he got in trouble over. The Andrew Sachs episode I literally had to pull over into hard shoulder as was laughing so much at podcast I worried I would have an accident.

Didn't follow the Trews at all, but enjoy listening to him on most things

Russell Brand - Under the Skin....new podcast on 22:15 - Mar 29 with 1069 viewsvapour_trail

Russell Brand - Under the Skin....new podcast on 22:13 - Mar 29 by itfcjoe

I've always liked him, especially as a stand up and used to love his Radio 2 show that he got in trouble over. The Andrew Sachs episode I literally had to pull over into hard shoulder as was laughing so much at podcast I worried I would have an accident.

Didn't follow the Trews at all, but enjoy listening to him on most things

If he rocked up in my town I'd go and have a look. Do find him a tad annoying though.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Russell Brand - Under the Skin....new podcast on 22:37 - Mar 29 with 1045 viewsitfcjoe

Russell Brand - Under the Skin....new podcast on 22:15 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

If he rocked up in my town I'd go and have a look. Do find him a tad annoying though.

As gushing as my last post sounds, I wouldn't travel to see him so only going as in Ipswich!

on 22:39 - Mar 29 with 1039 views_

Russell Brand - Under the Skin....new podcast on 22:37 - Mar 29 by itfcjoe

As gushing as my last post sounds, I wouldn't travel to see him so only going as in Ipswich!

Russell Brand - Under the Skin....new podcast on 22:44 - Mar 29 with 1022 viewsitfcjoe

on 22:39 - Mar 29 by _

Glad you've enjoyed - the host can be a bit dry and if quality of guest isn't there the episodes are t the best....but there are some crackers in there

on 22:46 - Mar 29 with 1009 views_

Russell Brand - Under the Skin....new podcast on 22:44 - Mar 29 by itfcjoe

Glad you've enjoyed - the host can be a bit dry and if quality of guest isn't there the episodes are t the best....but there are some crackers in there

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024